Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Craft failed, lost items

  1. #1
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    396
    Rep Power
    21

    Craft failed, lost items

    Hi Betty -

    I tried to craft a Titan axe (using the promote button - had all items). But it said craft failed. I logged out and back again and now it shows I only have 55/60 pieces (when I had 61/60). Can you please address this? I spent stamina resets farming the axe and I don't want to have to buy stamina again for items I already farmed.

    Thanks.

    Acct ID: 24379254
    Server 174

  2. #2
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 baalercyti's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Brookline, Massachusetts
    Posts
    343
    Rep Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Chosun One View Post
    Hi Betty -

    I tried to craft a Titan axe (using the promote button - had all items). But it said craft failed. I logged out and back again and now it shows I only have 55/60 pieces (when I had 61/60). Can you please address this? I spent stamina resets farming the axe and I don't want to have to buy stamina again for items I already farmed.

    Thanks.

    Acct ID: 24379254
    Server 174
    Huh that's weird, hopefully someone will look into this
    There once was a hero named deathgore,
    People thought that he sucked but they weren't sure,
    So they got him to red 1
    Still he was worse then everyone
    And they got so mad that they swore.

  3. #3
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Chosun One View Post
    Hi Betty -

    I tried to craft a Titan axe (using the promote button - had all items). But it said craft failed. I logged out and back again and now it shows I only have 55/60 pieces (when I had 61/60). Can you please address this? I spent stamina resets farming the axe and I don't want to have to buy stamina again for items I already farmed.

    Thanks.

    Acct ID: 24379254
    Server 174
    Dear Leader
    We've just left a message to our admin. Our admin will check the game log and help you as soon as he can. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  4. #4
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    396
    Rep Power
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    We've just left a message to our admin. Our admin will check the game log and help you as soon as he can. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Hi Betty - any update? This just happened for me again! I farmed rough hewn axes, collected 50/50. This time I crafted (not using promote) and it failed! I closed out of the game to come back in and I lost 4 axes (now at 46/50)! S now far I have spent stamina (and gem refreshes) to farm items just to lose them when trying to craft.

    I know you are waiting to hear from the admin - please let me know what is going on. I'm starting to get scared of crafting items. Ideal solution would be to identify why this is happening and to also return the items that were lost (5 Titan axe fragments and 4 rough been axe fragments). If you need to check the logs the rough hewn axe failure occurred around 930am EST. thanks

  5. #5
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    69
    Rep Power
    8
    Almost the exact same thing happened to me when I crafted Dragon Shoes Reel.
    Messade said Craft Successful;
    All fragments used;
    but no reel to be found in the inventories...

    I shut down the app and restarted game, and the reel was there.

    Try that if you already haven't.

    Good luck

  6. #6
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    396
    Rep Power
    21
    I wish that happened to me... Mine said craft failed. I heard people tried exiting and entering he game availing to see the item in the inventory - unfortunately when I exited and re-entered I don't have the item and I have fewer fragments than I originally had (from 61 to 55, and 50 to 46).

  7. #7
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,635
    Rep Power
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by Chosun One View Post
    I wish that happened to me... Mine said craft failed. I heard people tried exiting and entering he game availing to see the item in the inventory - unfortunately when I exited and re-entered I don't have the item and I have fewer fragments than I originally had (from 61 to 55, and 50 to 46).
    There are a few visual bugs. It could be that you never had those fragments, but the game was showing that you did. It's happened to me a bit - often happened in regards to gems, arena coins etc.

    If it was really a game fault, then I hope the admin search shows that and you get your pieces back

  8. #8
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    396
    Rep Power
    21
    I dunno - i think that would be a cop out answer. If that was true how could we track how many items we had aside from keeping an excel spreadsheet?

  9. #9
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Hi,

    We have checked your logs which show you actually didn't have enough fragments when you tried to craft it.
    2016-04-30 09:22:22 24379254 174 - Cult of the Moth SweepStage SweepStage:248Stage: [Death Forest] Titan's Axe (423) 52 55

    But after you completed your temple, you got enough fragments.
    519 2016-04-30 13:52:45 24379254 174 - Cult of the Moth 0 TempleReward Titan's Axe (423) 59 63
    520 2016-04-30 13:52:45 24379254 174 - Cult of the Moth 0 TempleReward Titan's Axe (423) 55 59
    521 2016-04-30 13:52:45 24379254 174 - Cult of the Moth 0 TempleReward Titan's Axe (423) 63 67

    Craft failure is mostly caused by the insufficient fragments or gears. It is not "craft failure" that take your fragments or gears away. Hope your understanding in this issue.

  10. #10
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    396
    Rep Power
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Hi,

    We have checked your logs which show you actually didn't have enough fragments when you tried to craft it.
    2016-04-30 09:22:22 24379254 174 - Cult of the Moth SweepStage SweepStage:248Stage: [Death Forest] Titan's Axe (423) 52 55

    But after you completed your temple, you got enough fragments.
    519 2016-04-30 13:52:45 24379254 174 - Cult of the Moth 0 TempleReward Titan's Axe (423) 59 63
    520 2016-04-30 13:52:45 24379254 174 - Cult of the Moth 0 TempleReward Titan's Axe (423) 55 59
    521 2016-04-30 13:52:45 24379254 174 - Cult of the Moth 0 TempleReward Titan's Axe (423) 63 67

    Craft failure is mostly caused by the insufficient fragments or gears. It is not "craft failure" that take your fragments or gears away. Hope your understanding in this issue.
    Hi Betty - I swear I'm not crazy. I am not trying to scam ucool for just a few fragments. I tried to craft the item only because I had enough fragments. If it is a "visual" bug, how are we supposed to know when we truly have enough fragments? Because this happened to me twice I'm going to start taking screenshots before I craft and after. It's infuriating when you see you have enough and then it fails. I'll let you know if it happens again.

    Thanks,

  11. #11
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. It could be a display problem where the game client doubled some drops. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty



    1166 2016-04-30 09:22:22 24379254 174 - Cult of the Moth SweepStage SweepStage:248Stage: [Death Forest] Titan's Axe (423) 52 55
    1315 2016-04-30 08:51:23 24379254 174 - Cult of the Moth SweepStage SweepStage:24005Stage: [Valkyrie showdown] Titan's Axe (423) 38 52
    937 2016-04-30 13:52:45 24379254 174 - Cult of the Moth 0 TempleReward Titan's Axe (423) 55 59
    936 2016-04-30 13:52:45 24379254 174 - Cult of the Moth 0 TempleReward Titan's Axe (423) 59 63
    938 2016-04-30 13:52:45 24379254 174 - Cult of the Moth 0 TempleReward Titan's Axe (423) 63 67

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •