Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 40

Thread: GT betting

  1. #16
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,823
    Rep Power
    139
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarafina View Post
    But mine did get greyed out...because I tried to bet a second time and it had the little banner over the one I was able to be on, and the rest were grey....
    You already miss 3 (out of 4) bets from 1st round. Look like 2nd round only allow 1 bet <- need confirm from Betty (why 3 bets 1st round but only 1 bet 2nd round ?).

    In my case, I already got 3 Win Tags and only have 1 placeholder left for another one, that is why I concern.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

  2. #17
    Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,817
    Rep Power
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    It's already 2nd round betting 7 hours ago ? You guys are playing different game or what ?

    I could not and then I report bug. Unfortunately, it seems uc don't work on weekend. Betty, could you check id 2806643, why I bet 3 times first round and 2nd round only 1 bet, and 'WIN' list already show 3 tags (out of 4).
    Don't you get it?
    The description of the benefits says:
    GT 16 to 8 finals bet +x

    That means only FIRST round where you can place a bet, so round after prelims.
    You placed 3 bets and won those 3 obviously, hence you see 3 win icons

    Now in this round everyone can only place ONE bet, same next round and so on.

    Jinsuna is obviously VIP13+ and so could place 4 bets first round and a 5th this round...

  3. #18
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Jinsuna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    465
    Rep Power
    21
    only on 16th final ofcourse ... but if you are vip 15 you should have been able then for the current gt ... so if you met the conditions ... it may be a bug and you should report it
    [] Jin - lvl 105
    AccountID: 26164321

    Arch Enemy - Server 45
    International Guild - English required
    LVL 104+ active 1.2m+ AHP players welcome

  4. #19
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,823
    Rep Power
    139
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Don't you get it?
    The description of the benefits says:
    GT 16 to 8 finals bet +x

    That means only FIRST round where you can place a bet, so round after prelims.
    You placed 3 bets and won those 3 obviously, hence you see 3 win icons

    Now in this round everyone can only place ONE bet, same next round and so on.

    Jinsuna is obviously VIP13+ and so could place 4 bets first round and a 5th this round...
    I'm waiting official answer from uc's staff for my concerns.

    Do you think I should not discuss to uc staffs why only 1 bet in 2nd round ? why uc design like that ? you only play game and accept whatever they throw to you without asking ? If so, then leave this thread.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

  5. #20
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Jinsuna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    465
    Rep Power
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    I'm waiting official answer from uc's staff for my concerns.

    Do you think I should not discuss to uc staffs why only 1 bet in 2nd round ? why uc design like that ? you only play game and accept whatever they throw to you without asking ? If so, then leave this thread.
    Ofcourse you can ... but you started the thread with a different complaint that was just taken out of the blue ... and now you cover up for it ;-)
    [] Jin - lvl 105
    AccountID: 26164321

    Arch Enemy - Server 45
    International Guild - English required
    LVL 104+ active 1.2m+ AHP players welcome

  6. #21
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,823
    Rep Power
    139
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsuna View Post
    Ofcourse you can ... but you started the thread with a different complaint that was just taken out of the blue ... and now you cover up for it ;-)
    Since you are not complaint solver, you should not act like you are.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

  7. #22
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    315
    Rep Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    I'm waiting official answer from uc's staff for my concerns.

    Do you think I should not discuss to uc staffs why only 1 bet in 2nd round ? why uc design like that ? you only play game and accept whatever they throw to you without asking ? If so, then leave this thread.
    I agree with you bin. I am vip 10 last time u could bet 3 times,but this morning only once,why is that I am curious too. They should let us bet at least 2 times each round,after all this coins are hard to collect

  8. #23
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Sarafina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    568
    Rep Power
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsuna View Post
    only on 16th final ofcourse ... but if you are vip 15 you should have been able then for the current gt ... so if you met the conditions ... it may be a bug and you should report it
    I thought it hadn't been implemented yet, to be honest, cause I even checked to make sure I had the latest update from the apple App Store...so I guess I will open a ticket and hopefully I won't get the run around...

  9. #24
    Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,817
    Rep Power
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    Since you are not complaint solver, you should not act like you are.
    LOL, dude you are one of a kind, playing smart-ass, now no arguments left for your initial compaint and see how you react

  10. #25
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,823
    Rep Power
    139
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    LOL, dude you are one of a kind, playing smart-ass, now no arguments left for your initial compaint and see how you react
    Since I'm issue raiser, I can't act as issue solver. You either troll and playing smart-ass in this thread, if you don't know that you may need a mirror to look at yourself. If you do not come to help but to troll, feel free to do it outside Game Issue.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

  11. #26
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    238
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    It's already 2nd round betting 7 hours ago ? You guys are playing different game or what ?

    I could not and then I report bug. Unfortunately, it seems uc don't work on weekend. Betty, could you check id 2806643, why I bet 3 times first round and 2nd round only 1 bet, and 'WIN' list already show 3 tags (out of 4).
    henry already explained it bin..

    and it already clear in VIP benefit. the +bet is applying for only "16 to 8 final".. and now is already "8 to 4 final" phase, so +bet dont apply anymore..

  12. #27
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,823
    Rep Power
    139
    Quote Originally Posted by Pygmalion View Post
    henry already explained it bin..

    and it already clear in VIP benefit. the +bet is applying for only "16 to 8 final".. and now is already "8 to 4 final" phase, so +bet dont apply anymore..
    I already state
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...l=1#post227282

    Their problem is they try to act as @Betty while I really need to discuss with @Betty or any uc's staff about that issue. Providing support info is fine with 1 post but keep trying to 'solve my issue' is not welcome when I need answer from uc' staff.

    Metaphor: like you want to talk to Company's Director but you are stopped by Company's Security and they try to answer you as Director role, certainly whatever they talk can't solve your problem.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

  13. #28
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    66
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    i'm waiting official answer from uc's staff for my concerns.

    Do you think i should not discuss to uc staffs why only 1 bet in 2nd round ? Why uc design like that ? You only play game and accept whatever they throw to you without asking ? If so, then leave this thread.
    don't cry like a baby ask for milk!!

  14. #29
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    706
    Rep Power
    0
    I bet 3 times in first round and srafina you missed your 3 bets of first round.as vip 15 you was able to place 4 bets in first round

  15. #30
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Sarafina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    568
    Rep Power
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Waqas Khalid View Post
    I bet 3 times in first round and srafina you missed your 3 bets of first round.as vip 15 you was able to place 4 bets in first round
    It didn't let me bet more than once even though I tried...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •