Thread: Ferryman

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 azizstorm's Avatar

Thumbs up Ferryman

good day Betty

Ferryman is an old Hero that do 4k R1 gear with his Ulti he needs to be worked with or just delete him from the whole game.
    there are many Old heroes in the game so instead of adding new heroes in the magic stone or monthly singing please try to put some effort into giving Old heroes good buffs that would make people in the game try to gear them up and that will result for sure a win-win situation as people will buy gear with gems and stuff.

ps. most people have those old heroes and the new heroes that are not good enough at lvl1 and not bother to even LVL or gear them think about it Ucool please and try to put an update that players would love to have I don't say overpower them or anything but at least give them a fighting chance

(VIP 16) (105 Heroes) (R2:- 57) (R1:- 20) (R:- 28) Total Power:- 1,370,000 Stars:- (517)
    TL:- 104

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader,
    Thank you for your suggestion. We're actively reading into your words and making note of suggestions offered to make this game more playable. We will evaluate your suggestion and make necessary adjustments to the game.

Thanks again for the suggestion.
    Best Regards,
    Betty

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Dekion's Avatar
    WTF Betty, I write a very good thread on Deathgore that has a bunch of responses and another player writes a thread on Wandering Spearman and you can't be bothered to look at those and respond. A thread that actually has development suggestions for improvement that would be easy to implement for your developers and asking you to simply forward those ideas and you cannot even give the courtesy to view and respond to either of our threads. Why is that?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 azizstorm's Avatar
    I don't want to be rude mate but, first support the game with lots of money and then ask them to improve the stuff that would make you quit if they don't as your paying for improvements in the game and not just more new heroes each month that will make you forget the old heroes. We expect from Ucool to listen to the suggestions to make this game better and meet our expectations

(VIP 16) (105 Heroes) (R2:- 57) (R1:- 20) (R:- 28) Total Power:- 1,370,000 Stars:- (517)
    TL:- 104

Um I am VIP 13 on 2 different accounts. I think I support this game with plenty of money lol

Not to mention I have every hero in the game on both servers. They are at level 100 with almost all at red +1, red or orange +2 on one server and building towards that on my other server. I have purchased numerous heroic packages on both servers, purchase all cards for both servers and have begun to take a look at the older heroes that no one seems to use anymore because I am tired of everyone using the same old heroes that make this game completely boring. The new features are really fun, but the name of this game is HEROES charge, not features charge.

There is so much they can do with the older heroes, like Ferryman or Deathgore, that would be simple fixes to make them much more viable and fun to use that would bring so much more variety to the game but they choose to just keep adding new features and pump out new heroes without remembering any of the older heroes and it sucks.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    I think we will get first:

1, alien invasion on earth
    2. world peace
    3. telepathy and ability to fly on all mindkind
    4. teleport to other worlds
    5. Rambo 88

and then, "maybe" then.... they will fix old heroes...

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by kingedward View Post
    I think we will get first:

1, alien invasion on earth
    2. world peace
    3. telepathy and ability to fly on all mindkind
    4. teleport to other worlds
    5. Rambo 88

and then, "maybe" then.... they will fix old heroes...
    Rambo 88 - so you mean they will fix the old heroes soon?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    let me represent the authority to say this since they can't write it out.

"Fixing old heroes will stop players from spending gem"

Thank me ucool.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Hey students! The mission of essayservice com review service is to save your free time and secure a top grade. Our writing services include topic research, drafting, editing, proofreading, text formatting, plagiarism check, and revisions. If you already have a draft, we can work on it, too.