Thread: Grand challenge diff 3 better than diff 4?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

Grand challenge diff 3 better than diff 4?

So today I received a wraith dagger in Grand challenge diff 4. A guildmate of mine received a crossed swords in diff 3. This doesn't make any sense, wraith dagger is O1 gear and crossed swords is O2 gear. Shouldn't diff 4 gear be better than diff 3? Please address this. Thanks

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    On my server I received and Armaggedon Axe on Diff.4 and a guild mate received Spectre Note on Diff. 3

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Yes, the rewards in the past few weeks are a joke, as well as everything you do, you greedy uNcool fags! Do something good for your players for once!

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    GC diff 4 is just a shame what it became...once it was a great feature that had wide specter of rewards which were very good almost always and now it just sucks...I don't mind o1 rewards but why always the same? I'm sick of getting Wraith daggers all the time, have still 5 of them and multiple times didn't even bother getting them for gems if they weren't in first chest. And almost all of my heroes who need it already got it. Meanwhile Nether Grudge appears so rarely, same as Firebolt Axe(not that I need them too, but could use some). And Underworld book, Flaming Wings and others are completely removed, along with uncrafted items like Demon Garments, Earth Helms, Kylins Blood etc which we would have way much better benefit. So what's the point of even doing this shit of difficulty for when clearly difficulty 3 always has better rewards? And why on earth can't we get damn difficulty 5 finally so that we can obtain something useful finally?! And who can't clear that difficulty always has an option to demote so what's holding it?

Yes it was better before..

Lol ranger u complained at first it sucked, then u were happy, now u complain again. There is no satisfying you is there.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Yes it was better before..

Lol ranger u complained at first it sucked, then u were happy, now u complain again. There is no satisfying you is there.
    Because at some point they were actually good - now it's just Armageddon Axe at tier 30 with 3 crappy items for example.... And you can't deny that even you are pissed at what uNcool are doing to this game, however hard you try to hide it. If next major update features some p2w crap AGAIN, I'm out and trust me I won't be alone.

I know how I would love to have it in certain elements but I dont get pissed over games. There are far more things to get pissed over then a online mobile game.

Also we have a nice good server and have alot of fun playing.

But yes some stuff we would have wanted to be made diffrent.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    I lack of Kylins bloods!!! I hate them! any good chapter drops it, so cant farm it. Wish we could get them in GC.