Thread: Raid button for (1st) Crusade

Gold Member Contributor Level 7

Raid button for (1st) Crusade

Long ago people may object it because of some reasons, but now I can't find any good reasons to not have a raid button for each Crusade stage (if I could clear a stage 3* from last time).

I have 250+k Crusade coins and nothing worth buying from Crusade shop for months, all I need from Crusade is gold coins which I already have a lot and some random stuffs, whatever they are. Then I begin to think why should I waste time for this ? Why uc don't make a shortcut for that task ?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Geej's Avatar
    Many ppl already asking for raid button in crusade. Ucool so far is turning a deaf ear on this feature. I highly doubt ucool will open their ears to hear us b'cause no response from ucool

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Globaly many ppl have ur situation (me too) lots of coins, cant spend em, no good drops. But many ppl still doing easy and dont have that much coins/gold coins so its worth it for them to do crusade. and very chellenging.
    I think for now uCool wont do anything else then they did after long time and lots of posts and threads about it. they just boosted drops a little bit. Orange items from gold chests chance drop

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Crusade coins have very little value once you get all the Crusade heroes to 5*, but you can still easily convert them to soul coins which can be used to buy better loot at the soul shop. In fact both the soul shop and crusade shop use their own currency and not gems to refresh so it would be insanely easy to buy all the items you need to get all your heroes to O+1 at the least with crusade coins alone. If all your heroes are past O+1 then I guess I could see where they have little use since the gear table practically drops all item requirements from the lower levels at that point. I WISH I could say I had 250k crusade coins kicking around, but I tend to spend them whenever I get them.

Wanting to raid crusade isn't a problem with not spending the coins properly, it's a problem with the loot table. I'd rather UCOOL focus on fixing the loot table for Crusade to make running the crusade more attractive to higher level players than implement a "We know it's useless to do crusades, so we'll just automate it for you" feature.

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    I am strongly agree to get a Raid button for Crusade runs. I am VIP10 and I have two runs every day for Crusade. That takes really time to complete both of them and I appreciate to much if such an option would come.

So I may offer a smart way to do this. First of all of course all steps of Crusade need to get Stars so players have to complete a step with three stars to be able to Raid it without loosing any time.

Addition to this I have more than enough Raid tickets. My tickets never ever drops below 900 so steps of the Crusade raids may require more than 1 Ticket. Here is my suggestion;

CS: Crusade Steps
    RT: Required Tickets for every Step
    TT: Total Tickets Required
    CS / RT / TT
    1-3 / 3 / 9
    4-6 / 6 / 18
    7-9 / 9 / 27
    10-12 / 12 / 36
    13-15 / 15 / 45

Total Tickets needed to Raid all levels of Crusade: 145 (290 if you are be able to finish it 2 times per day)

What do you think?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebyed View Post
    I am strongly agree to get a Raid button for Crusade runs. I am VIP10 and I have two runs every day for Crusade. That takes really time to complete both of them and I appreciate to much if such an option would come.

So I may offer a smart way to do this. First of all of course all steps of Crusade need to get Stars so players have to complete a step with three stars to be able to Raid it without loosing any time.

Addition to this I have more than enough Raid tickets. My tickets never ever drops below 900 so steps of the Crusade raids may require more than 1 Ticket. Here is my suggestion;

CS: Crusade Steps
    RT: Required Tickets for every Step
    TT: Total Tickets Required
    CS / RT / TT
    1-3 / 3 / 9
    4-6 / 6 / 18
    7-9 / 9 / 27
    10-12 / 12 / 36
    13-15 / 15 / 45

Total Tickets needed to Raid all levels of Crusade: 145 (290 if you are be able to finish it 2 times per day)

What do you think?
    Why not 1 ticket per stage - 145?!??

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredownsyou View Post
    Crusade coins have very little value once you get all the Crusade heroes to 5*, but you can still easily convert them to soul coins which can be used to buy better loot at the soul shop. In fact both the soul shop and crusade shop use their own currency and not gems to refresh so it would be insanely easy to buy all the items you need to get all your heroes to O+1 at the least with crusade coins alone. If all your heroes are past O+1 then I guess I could see where they have little use since the gear table practically drops all item requirements from the lower levels at that point. I WISH I could say I had 250k crusade coins kicking around, but I tend to spend them whenever I get them.

Wanting to raid crusade isn't a problem with not spending the coins properly, it's a problem with the loot table. I'd rather UCOOL focus on fixing the loot table for Crusade to make running the crusade more attractive to higher level players than implement a "We know it's useless to do crusades, so we'll just automate it for you" feature.
    The point of view change depend on where you're standing. Certainly Crusade coin is something to you when you don't have, but to those have earned 3+ months (250k+) but can't spend a single coin, it's different story.

One more point is you value soul coin as well, soul coin is even worse value than Crusade coin if you have from 600k - 1M coins and don't need to spend, most mid/high VIP players in old servers would be in this case.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    3 tickets per stage would be better option than 145 for the whole crusade if it came down to using more tickets. Especially if you're doing it twice, 290 tickets would be way too much per day to use just on crusade. People would have to have break days or go through it the old school style at least once a day with that amount of tickets needed.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebyed View Post
    Both of them? Pretty sure there is a raid button for the 2nd crusade run for vip10, bro.