Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The SHOPS are a FUCKING JOKE!!!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8

Angry The SHOPS are a FUCKING JOKE!!!

Seriously now. Can you increase the slots in the shops? Grand Arena shop have 14 fucking hereos, one Swordmaster Legendary item and THRE FUCKING SLOTS FOR ITEMS!!! The same goes in crusade and other shops.

Grand Arena must get more ITEMS SLOTS!!!!

And now you will also fuck up the Tourmanent shop. Its already 4 heroes in there.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Jinsuna's Avatar
    I proposed to introduce a hero shop with tabs for every currency and remove heroes from the other shops ... maybe they listen
    [] Jin - lvl 105
    AccountID: 26164321

Arch Enemy - Server 45
    International Guild - English required
    LVL 104+ active 1.2m+ AHP players welcome

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    fuck you ucool!!!

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    ucool thief!!!

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    I'm too polite when criticise uc but all my later posts being suspended by uc. Maybe uc prefer swearwords.

The worse issue is they put my posts under review but they never have resources/staffs to do that.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerazzurri23 View Post
    And now you will also fuck up the Tourmanent shop. Its already 4 heroes in there.
    To be correct, it's 3,not that it's making it any better:
    Chemist, CA, Dopeking

If you refer to DA as fourth, she is not available in any shop, you get SS for her only for GT ranking (and successful bet rewards)

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Seriously now. Can you increase the slots in the shops? Grand Arena shop have 14 fucking hereos, one Swordmaster Legendary item and THRE FUCKING SLOTS FOR ITEMS!!! The same goes in crusade and other shops.

Grand Arena must get more ITEMS SLOTS!!!!
    Yep I noticed this today as well. Wtf. And they do this right when it goes to 40% event. Less chance to buy the gears we need, and more coins wasted of stupid shop refreshes.

Come on Ucool. Get rid of some heroes, put them in campaign, rotate heroes in the shops, make hero ss random from a drop table like gear is now, etc.
    Do something to the heroes, but don't take away our gear!

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    On another note: I've done shop refreshers on the 2 merchants, troll and black, 600 gems, and not even 1 Orange gear available to buy. Wtf?

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    We will report this issue to our production team again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 xTL's Avatar
    To make things worse let me tell you what ucool actually does at the 40% off event.

Once the 40% off event is active ingame, all the quality of the shops goes down by just as much, 40%.
    Meaning all the items you search for such as moonglow, silverlance, hewn axe, demon grament, ect ect, has much lower spawn rate in the shops.
    uCool does this so you get less items for the coins you have been saving up.

Sure sometimes u luck out on the refresh in the shops but 85% of the time the shops are full of shit.
    Especially at the 40% off event
    Even the premium shops like troll Merchant and godfather shop, just full of shit and you are forced to spend hundreds of gems to get something that's worth spending gems on.

Quote Originally Posted by xTL View Post
    To make things worse let me tell you what ucool actually does at the 40% off event.

Once the 40% off event is active ingame, all the quality of the shops goes down by just as much, 40%.
    Meaning all the items you search for such as moonglow, silverlance, hewn axe, demon grament, ect ect, has much lower spawn rate in the shops.
    uCool does this so you get less items for the coins you have been saving up.

Sure sometimes u luck out on the refresh in the shops but 85% of the time the shops are full of shit.
    Especially at the 40% off event
    Even the premium shops like troll Merchant and godfather shop, just full of shit and you are forced to spend hundreds of gems to get something that's worth spending gems on.
    Yeah i have noticed that too. 1000 refreshes in GT shop and NO Relic Hades. I had 50k coins in GA shop, i got TWOOOOOOOOOOO Dragon Relics.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Yeah i have noticed that too. 1000 refreshes in GT shop and NO Relic Hades. I had 50k coins in GA shop, i got TWOOOOOOOOOOO Dragon Relics.
    Two relic of Hades without any refresh. I'll buy CA instead.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    yes, we need more shop slots.

guess ucool just adjust shop for item will be forever 8 slots. If new hero added there, then ucool should add +1 slot for item too.

The shops should be like Merchant, where Rana's Shop has one tab. So all shops should be divided with tabs for Heroes and Items.