Thread: Upgrade older characters

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Upgrade older characters

Huge topic among player base. Instead of just complaining list character and skill alteration here like you were trying to sell a new character design to the development team. I sent a complaint in game that read the following: You guys need to review your older characters and each month add an adjustment to an old outdated characters skill set that no longer fits in the current game atmosphere. Example: release new magic stone; new monthly; then adjustment to character xx skills. This would be huge to your player base. Tons of people post this same topic on forums but receive no input at all from your development team.

Once we post enough alterations here I will refer to my post for them to look at for adjustments. I will hound the shit out of them if need be. Your boy Shino!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 baalercyti's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shino1000 View Post
    Huge topic among player base. Instead of just complaining list character and skill alteration here like you were trying to sell a new character design to the development team. I sent a complaint in game that read the following: You guys need to review your older characters and each month add an adjustment to an old outdated characters skill set that no longer fits in the current game atmosphere. Example: release new magic stone; new monthly; then adjustment to character xx skills. This would be huge to your player base. Tons of people post this same topic on forums but receive no input at all from your development team.
    Totally agree, I have been asking all over the forum for months now to buff up people like lightning master, deathgore, forest guardian etc. Hopefully they will listen, it would be cool to see some heroes in the arena other than RF TF cmmndr Mani DV griffin and QoC lol
    There once was a hero named deathgore,
    People thought that he sucked but they weren't sure,
    So they got him to red 1
    Still he was worse then everyone
    And they got so mad that they swore.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Already had an answer that they are not going to do this.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    this would be great ...many ppl have xp/gear up their old heroes..but dont use them now....so in this case they have to upgrade them or add a function like in other topics was said..like reset character...get back gear from him...
    At this moment i dont really understand admirals Legendary skill with originals....there r no originals left except admiral which r used at this time....all of them forgotten. Not really using admiral anyway

New characters being released are also not getting classifications attached like undead sword axe etc. This could also help if they updated the new characters for future leg skills/buffs