Thread: Old Hero SS

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Old Hero SS

I have all but 9 heroes 5 star right now. I have been selling all of the SS for the rest of the heroes. I'm wondering what will happen if heroes are ever able to go to 6 stars? The SS grind might not be to terrible. I'm wondering if other are doing the same or just stockpiling them. If you are stockpiling then how many are you saving for each hero? 200? 250? Just curious

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Crap wrong thread. Oopsie. Sorry everyone

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 baalercyti's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Crispy View Post
    I have all but 9 heroes 5 star right now. I have been selling all of the SS for the rest of the heroes. I'm wondering what will happen if heroes are ever able to go to 6 stars? The SS grind might not be to terrible. I'm wondering if other are doing the same or just stockpiling them. If you are stockpiling then how many are you saving for each hero? 200? 250? Just curious
    I'm just stockpiling cuz CF and SM already 5*, the gear that is sold isn't so useful, so I'm holding on to my soul coins. Never know about 6*, so I think it's good to save
    There once was a hero named deathgore,
    People thought that he sucked but they weren't sure,
    So they got him to red 1
    Still he was worse then everyone
    And they got so mad that they swore.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    We don't have any plans on unlocking 6-star at the moment and I don't think we would do that in the future. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    We don't have any plans on unlocking 6-star at the moment and I don't think we would do that in the future. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    But Betty just wondering, how will the game continue to progress then? Max level forever is said to be 100, max stars is 5....
    Also questions had been asked about Red+2, and you said there were no plans to add that to the game, yet in the videos showing the monthly heroes, there was clearly a sneak-peak at R+2. So, is this for real not coming or is it just supposed to be a big surprise?
    So they got him to red 1

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by baalercyti View Post
    But Betty just wondering, how will the game continue to progress then? Max level forever is said to be 100, max stars is 5....
    Also questions had been asked about Red+2, and you said there were no plans to add that to the game, yet in the videos showing the monthly heroes, there was clearly a sneak-peak at R+2. So, is this for real not coming or is it just supposed to be a big surprise?
    Where was said max lvl will be 100?
    It was said several times they are working on lvl 105 content, new chapter, new GC difficulty, new trails/rifts/portals and red+2
    Actually that's already in game client

And if game survive lvl110 and red+3 or other color will follow.

And that's only decent way. More stars does not add anything of value. A little stat boost that's it. For possible 200 Soulstones farming for all 5* heroes you have already?
    Not to speak off majority of players sold their stones

Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Where was said max lvl will be 100?
    It was said several times they are working on lvl 105 content, new chapter, new GC difficulty, new trails/rifts/portals and red+2
    Actually that's already in game client

And if game survive lvl110 and red+3 or other color will follow.

And that's only decent way. More stars does not add anything of value. A little stat boost that's it. For possible 200 Soulstones farming for all 5* heroes you have already?
    Not to speak off majority of players sold their stones
    Yes, I am only confused because I have received conflicting information. If you look carefully at the profile screen it will tell you the current level cap for your server, be it 60, 80, 90, or 100, except when it is 100, even though it is clearly in the "max level" section, it has, in parentheses next to it, somehting that says "(MAX", which makes it seem like that will be the max level. HOWEVER, after reaching level 100, the quest that came up after collecting the rewards for getting lvl 100 was another unfinished quest that gave a 1 commander SS reward for reaching level 105. So I am just confused.
    So they got him to red 1