Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heroes in GT

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9

Heroes in GT

Dear ucool,

how do you suggest we get those heroes in GT shop, when we don't have enough coins, what about the items. Why do you keep trolling your loyal players?!? You could have put CA in GA shop! Either increase the rewards we get from GT or don't place heroes there!!!

No regards for you!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    And soon we will raise gear level. So that rare currency becomes even more important. It's like they don't care about the high level players. Thanks for New tournaments with 0 actually gameplay, and the grind. It's like we pay for you to be mean to us.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    I see their plan is so that winners only everywhere and those who pay a lot can get good stuff, those who are average or at the bottom they don't care for at all...Think about it, who can afford to get heroes from GT shop? Only winners of GT, where is fairness in that? CA is not GT related hero so therefor shouldn't be one of the winners privileges. It's fine that DA is their privilege but this has gone too far. So CA can have only those who pay for him and those who win in GT(even them if they're willing to sacrifice valuable GT coins). We don't have even enough r1 heroes and r2 gear is around the corner already, how do you plan that we can ever get any hero from GT shop to 5*? Why not than let us to bet up to 1000 instead of just 200?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    They have left Guild and Crusade untouched with toons in what past 4 -5 months. What is the purpose of Guild coins or dragon coins anymore when there is nothing to buy with them. Either stones for toons that only a lvl 80 or less may still need and gear that is used for purple. Understand the idea of releasing something and not making it overly easy to obtain, but its like then devise ways to may it impossible to obtain thus just irritating their players. Its a game with a lot of toons to equip gear on and most the same gear so why does it need to be so hard to obtain gear for them. Maybe this is what UCool has turned into; a money hungry developer who thinks every flaw in the game is not a flaw in their eyes but a way to just make more money. The 30K diamond purchase for Corrupt Angel is just an insult to the game.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Jinsuna's Avatar
    well they did increase the coins already and made more bets for vip players possible ... but that does not help non-spenders i guess^^
    [] Jin - lvl 105
    AccountID: 26164321

Arch Enemy - Server 45
    International Guild - English required
    LVL 104+ active 1.2m+ AHP players welcome

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    They dont listen.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsuna View Post
    well they did increase the coins already and made more bets for vip players possible ... but that does not help non-spenders i guess^^
    yes for vip 13. I hope my vip 9 or 10 is not forgotten. I guess i just dont invest enough to have ANY new content. Are you actually trying to make us quit? I have enjoyed this game too much, but it is getting harder to justify the grinding, as they keep building a pay to win game. Seriously, just rotate heroes in older stores. I dont even care if they are the older(weak) heroes. Give me something to progress on while i crawl(grind) my heroes to r1.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Vip13 can bet +3 times. From vip8 on is +2

Its one of those things you are dam if you do dam if you don't. But really those heroes in GT shop are much better then the gears. I mean you should have most core heroes geared.. But it does suck i am on that will have to spend my coins on CA i mean he is to good not to spend your coins on him even chemist. But lucky for me i have all my core heroes to r1 just working on others but its not a dire need to get them to r1.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    It's simple.
    Good heroes go to hard to get stores.
    Good heroes require money. So get them in magic stone as VIP 11 or heroic sac.

It's all about the money.
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkIndustries View Post
    They have left Guild and Crusade untouched with toons in what past 4 -5 months. What is the purpose of Guild coins or dragon coins anymore when there is nothing to buy with them. Either stones for toons that only a lvl 80 or less may still need and gear that is used for purple. Understand the idea of releasing something and not making it overly easy to obtain, but its like then devise ways to may it impossible to obtain thus just irritating their players. Its a game with a lot of toons to equip gear on and most the same gear so why does it need to be so hard to obtain gear for them. Maybe this is what UCool has turned into; a money hungry developer who thinks every flaw in the game is not a flaw in their eyes but a way to just make more money. The 30K diamond purchase for Corrupt Angel is just an insult to the game.
    Agree ! And where is Betty ,why no1 isnt responding us !!!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    This sucks ucool amd you suck too !!
    What should we do with guild coins !?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-04-27-15-22-50.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	20.2 KB 
ID:	10510

Buyinh purple items and ssClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-04-27-15-22-50.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	20.2 KB 
ID:	10510 I already have !??
    There are lvl 97+ for god sake !!

You must put CA in guild shop ! Its impossible to beat teams with hmCA in it if you dont have your own CA. After you take our money on so many sides and now this Championshit at least you could is let us buy that CA !!!!!

They should either switch some heroes out of Guild and arena shop or put some new heroes in there. But they probably look at like this people probably have over 100k coins in each shop. So it wouldn't pay to adjust or put anything new there. But they got to understand thats why we have so many coins there is nothing new to get.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    You are dealing with ember a person who can sell out his self for money so what you expect that they will listen to your bright ideas and start following you Noooo they are money sick which is been proved with this new stuff championship pay and win ember is fu***ng fool.
    and thats how it is they put all good heroes in GT trust me

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 azizstorm's Avatar
    their arena rewards are shit

(VIP 16) (105 Heroes) (R2:- 57) (R1:- 20) (R:- 28) Total Power:- 1,370,000 Stars:- (517)
    TL:- 104