Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heroes in GT

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    If you get a lot of people to complain about things, uNcool will listen. That is what happened with rewards from Grand Challenge. So if we all ban together, they will either give more GT loot or put heroes in other shops.

I do agree that the game should be fair but also see how the pay-for-win scheme also helps uNcool stay in business long enough to save their sinking ship. Demon Assassin is a good reward for winning/participating in GT but I really don't see how Chemist and CA should be difficult (who cares about Dope King...for now) to obtain and 5 star.

So if this continues down the same path, uNcool will see a mass exodus. Then the pay-for-win will soon get bored and also leave. I really don't see the excitement of new features - GT and Championships. I mean all you do is set teams and wait and see? No interactions? I would rather have more campaign levels. Crusades, as tedious as they are, seems more enticing for the interaction. Now if they changed rewards for crusades, that will be very nice...but that will also be out of character for uNcool

I will not spend another dime for this game anymore. This game is so monotonous, I would rather roll a hoop down a road with a stick. Winter has now shed her face and summer is upon us. Time to spend more quality time outside and less time on the damn phone.

So if I do decide to pick up my phone while waiting for my drink to come, so be it. Hopefully enough people will complain and uNcool changes so the 5 minute wait can be watching My 5 star Chemist and CA kicking a High VIP's @$$ ... but I won't hold my breath.

Cheers!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Jinsuna's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    This sucks ucool amd you suck too !!
    What should we do with guild coins !?
    Attachment 10510

Buyinh purple items and ssAttachment 10510 I already have !??
    There are lvl 97+ for god sake !!

You must put CA in guild shop ! Its impossible to beat teams with hmCA in it if you dont have your own CA. After you take our money on so many sides and now this Championshit at least you could is let us buy that CA !!!!!
    Please dont say CA got nerfed once you got him and realize that he is very easy to counter ... CA is in no way OP against R1 heroes^^
    [] Jin - lvl 105
    AccountID: 26164321

Arch Enemy - Server 45
    International Guild - English required
    LVL 104+ active 1.2m+ AHP players welcome

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by whitelighter View Post
    They should either switch some heroes out of Guild and arena shop or put some new heroes in there. But they probably look at like this people probably have over 100k coins in each shop. So it wouldn't pay to adjust or put anything new there. But they got to understand thats why we have so many coins there is nothing new to get.
    A great way too adjust this would be to let people use guild coins/crusade coins to inspire teams in the championship as well. Of course they can figure out the exchange rate to make it balanced.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Chosun One View Post
    A great way too adjust this would be to let people use guild coins/crusade coins to inspire teams in the championship as well. Of course they can figure out the exchange rate to make it balanced.
    What? 1 inspiration = 10k points? No, thanks.