Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes of May

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by drediablo13 View Post
    Problem is that ucool knows they messed up by not putting anything in Guild and Crusade shops in a while. We have so much coins built up that we can instantly 5☆ any hero or multi buy any items they put in those shops.
    I don't have a stockpile of coins in those places. Every time something pops up that I can use, I grab it. No point in just letting those coins gather dust lol

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Corrupted angel to GT Shop,gj, u will made the little guilds dissapear,because evryone wants CA and theill join stronger guilds,just for more coincs,
    Ucool,u are killing the game, enjoy the temporal money,soon this game will be abandonated again,like comando and emberstar rework

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Crispy View Post
    I don't have a stockpile of coins in those places. Every time something pops up that I can use, I grab it. No point in just letting those coins gather dust lol
    Yeah same.

In regards of GT everyone should upgrade ALL heroes to at least full lvl/skill/o2.

Beside someone is a crazy high spender/VIP and that from early on, I guess everyone needs gear from there for almost 90 heroes in total....alone all the icestaffs,demon edges,etc,etc..

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    This forum is the perfect example of what society we live in these days. Dear God the greed. Just be happy with what you got. If all the content is available for everyone within 2 weeks of playing, that would imbalance the game and there would be no fun in collecting heroes and leveling them up. Now you actually have to do an effort instead of paying over $1000 for a little game. I get Ucool, they make the game an actual "achievement game".

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by RockPanda View Post
    This forum is the perfect example of what society we live in these days. Dear God the greed. Just be happy with what you got. If all the content is available for everyone within 2 weeks of playing, that would imbalance the game and there would be no fun in collecting heroes and leveling them up. Now you actually have to do an effort instead of paying over $1000 for a little game. I get Ucool, they make the game an actual "achievement game".
    FU, have been waiting for CA to appear for half a year, is that 2 weeks, you troll... And people who already have him at 5 stars shouldn't be interested in which shop he's placed, come on, you had 6 months advantage... GT is the worst decision ever, should have been the GA shop!!!!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    EG in GA shop isn't bad at all for me anyway (I have over 50,000 coins saved up) but CA in GT shop is another example of UCool plan to tarnish competition and cater to guilds with high stock who will ALWAYS win GT. I'm not surprised, there basing these placement spots on a heroes value. Since CA was already in the heroic sack and pretty much dominated most servers they probably decided to stick him to a shop that will literally take lower competive players months to 5*, same scenario with Chemist, bizaare decision with Dope King!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    i think they cant put CA into ,,lower,, shops just becuz they promoted 30k gem package for CA. thats why i think.
    If u buy CA full geared leveled etc for 30k gems...and then uCool put him in crusade shop what would u do?...write here the same s***t about how angry u are

I care not where ca is as much as I am sick of useless shops. Why do I collect guild coins, crusade coins? Stop wasting these shops. At the higher lvls, you want us to do all earning/spending in 1 shop. It really is sad. I know you want all the monies, but you are hurting a good game.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Torado View Post
    i think they cant put CA into ,,lower,, shops just becuz they promoted 30k gem package for CA. thats why i think.
    If u buy CA full geared leveled etc for 30k gems...and then uCool put him in crusade shop what would u do?...write here the same s***t about how angry u are
    It's only his gear you get for the 30K, not the hero. If you missed or did not want to pay so far for him (magic stone or heroic package), you have to get from GT now.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    Dear Leaders,

Ember is now revealing the Heroes of May for our leaders to get prepared!

- Puppet Master (May Signin Hero): Back line agile hero, who can control puppets to strike enemies.
    - Sorceress (May Magic Stone Hero): Back line intellect hero, who can greatly restrict enemies' skills cast.
    - Adds the hero Corrupted Angel to the Guild Tournament Shop.
    - Adds the hero Elder Giant to the Grand Arena Shop.

Best Regards
    Ember
    - Adds a finger to this decision.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Ucool is a business and as such its goal is to make money, I understand. You place the corrupt angel in magical stone, I think it's great. Then after a while I turn away to place demand of people, super well. And now place yourselves in GT ... I think it's abusing the hero in question ... you will know what you do. A greeting.

ucool... GT coins is very hard to get....

and when we will get another new hero on guild, crusade, arena shop??? GA shop already few limit slot for the item... no, please no more new here on GA shop. please move elder giant to arena / guild

gosh, ucool kinda push the player to the very limit now. ucool... please... PLEASE LET US SEE SOME GOOD NEWS! we are not your enemy, dont make our gaming experience bad, where is old ucool???

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    as usual nuthin but complaints from the same exact group of people. its been over a year of complaints about leaving and ur all still here. either really leave or stop using it as a threat in every one of ur complaints. if i can see the empty threats im pretty sure ucool can as well. ur not gonna leave i can see it, ucool can see it. hint im actually using this as reverse psychology so u really do leave cause im tired of reading pages after pages of rants

life is about choices and so is this game. u have r and r1 items in GT u have heroes in GT guess wat u choose one, u dont take both. when u take kids to a toy store u dont buy them every single toy there u tell them to choose 1. such common sense a 10 year old can understand yet these forums cant

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    I want you to think about what you are doing ucool... Think long and hard, because this grinding is getting old. The grinding isn't bad if you see light at the end of the tunnel... I'm not seeing the light guys!

Corrupted Angel in the Grand Tournament Shop

1. He is the most overpowered hero in the game
    2. The Big Spenders already have him 5*
    3. The Little Guilds(No I do not have a little guild) have a chance to get him if they focus all their grand tournament coins towards his soul stones.

Let me do the math for all the people in here...

Guild Tournament wait period (3 days) <- No clue why it is 3 days
    Guild Tournament sign up (1 day)
    Guild Tournament team set up for prelims (1 day)
    Guild Tournament Prelims (1 day)
    Guild Tournament team set up for Round of 16 (1 day)
    Guild Tournament Round of 16 (1 day)
    Guild Tournament team set up for Quarter Finals (1 day)
    Guild Tournament Quarter Finals (1 day)
    Guild Tournament team set up for Semi Finals (1 day)
    Guild Tournament Semi Finals (1 day)
    Guild Tournament team set up for Finals (1 day)
    Guild Tournament Finals (1 day)

3+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1 = 14 (2 weeks)

Here is the coins they would win

Now For signing up they get (700 GT coins)
    Prelims they get (1000 GT coins)
    For the sake of simplifying this lets say they bet 200 every time and win all 4 at 2.5 odds and they win 450 each time... they get a (1000 GT coins)

That is 2700 coin in 14 days(That is if they win all bets)

Now for the fun part...

They need 33,000 Guild coins to make CA 5*

There is 52 weeks in a year (Takes 2 weeks to earn 2700 coins for a little guild)

So take the 2700 and multiply it by 12(2 week rotations)

2700x12=32,400

So by my math it will take a Little Guild member approximately 25 weeks to 5* Corrupted Angel, and that is "IF" they want to focus their time only to that and don't need red gear.

For comparison sake...

GA Shop

Assuming they are in the top 200 here

34/hr at 24 hours a day = 816 GA coins per day

SAME 2 WEEK PERIOD

816x14=11,424

So to simplify all these numbers if you don't want to read all the above!

Grand Tournament 2 weeks = 2,700 coins (25 weeks to 5* a hero with pure focus on the hero)
    Grand Arena 2 weeks = 11,242 coins (6 weeks to 5* a hero with pure focus on that hero)

Tell me again how you are not fucking over the Card based player?

I'm probably only going to live till I'm 70 years old, so I may be able to get him by then. You need to give more coins for the Grand Tournament(At least Double them) or stop adding heroes in that fucking shop!!!

New Comers
    Amen... absolutely right... GT coins are impossible. And none of the other shops have anything I need... I have collected so many... the sit unused. I just wish I had something useful to spend them on.... and that soul shop... about to hit 1M coins there with absolutely nothing of value to spend them on... ...sigh...