Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 141

Thread: Chapter 17 & Chapter 18 Raids Guide

  1. #91
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    95
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by tiges View Post
    17-6-3, 2061713 tf, rf, dm, ie, sorc
    Thnx Bro. Added
    Hesh「A」m
    Alliance Lounge

    Antidote Guild - Server 16
    Leading Guild of Server 16
    Winner of Tournament Season 3
    A BIG Family of Players.

  2. #92
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 azizstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Columbia, Mo
    Posts
    746
    Rep Power
    0
    18-6-3 ------------> ------------------------------------------------------------------------- (Does Someone have an effective formation?)
    hope this setup helps
    Attached Images Attached Images


    (VIP 16) (105 Heroes) (R2:- 57) (R1:- 20) (R:- 28) Total Power:- 1,370,000 Stars:- (517)
    TL:- 104

  3. #93
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 azizstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Columbia, Mo
    Posts
    746
    Rep Power
    0
    17-1-2 ------------>
    DW, SM, VS, Shaman, QoC

    sorry I took a pic of the damage but forgot to take a pic of the heroes and the stage

    p.s if any of your heroes die then reset the raid and do it again (all heroes must be alive till the end) and one more thing, save the DW ultimate until IE cc animal go away
    Attached Images Attached Images


    (VIP 16) (105 Heroes) (R2:- 57) (R1:- 20) (R:- 28) Total Power:- 1,370,000 Stars:- (517)
    TL:- 104

  4. #94
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    95
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by azizstorm View Post
    17-1-2 ------------>
    DW, SM, VS, Shaman, QoC

    sorry I took a pic of the damage but forgot to take a pic of the heroes and the stage

    p.s if any of your heroes die then reset the raid and do it again (all heroes must be alive till the end) and one more thing, save the DW ultimate until IE cc animal go away
    Thnx bro. Added with the Note
    Hesh「A」m
    Alliance Lounge

    Antidote Guild - Server 16
    Leading Guild of Server 16
    Winner of Tournament Season 3
    A BIG Family of Players.

  5. #95
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    121
    Rep Power
    9
    17.1.2a.jpg17.1.2b.jpg

    17-1-2

    Also.

  6. #96
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 azizstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Columbia, Mo
    Posts
    746
    Rep Power
    0
    17-5-2 ------------> DW, TS, Sorc, LG, VS

    Broke the record twice with this setup 1st damage on server now
    Attached Images Attached Images


    (VIP 16) (105 Heroes) (R2:- 57) (R1:- 20) (R:- 28) Total Power:- 1,370,000 Stars:- (517)
    TL:- 104

  7. #97
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Sarafina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    568
    Rep Power
    25
    Is the team for the Nymph of the sea boss the latest and greatest? I saw a YouTube video of someone scoring over 3 million on her, and she never transforms...does her behavior change after a certain percentage of life is taken from her?

  8. #98
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    HulkSmash! (Server 34)
    Posts
    1,095
    Rep Power
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarafina View Post
    Is the team for the Nymph of the sea boss the latest and greatest? I saw a YouTube video of someone scoring over 3 million on her, and she never transforms...does her behavior change after a certain percentage of life is taken from her?
    My best against her is 2.82m with cmndr cw ie dl ninja, the YouTube video you saw with over 3m is not updated since she must transform during the battle now.
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon8

  9. #99
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Sarafina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    568
    Rep Power
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by [BG]Archon View Post
    My best against her is 2.82m with cmndr cw ie dl ninja, the YouTube video you saw with over 3m is not updated since she must transform during the battle now.
    Did she not always transform? I was able to delay her from transforming by using DeB, mani, and IE, but alas the damage was less than 1.3 million..On the bright side I finally lasted the whole fight....

  10. #100
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    HulkSmash! (Server 34)
    Posts
    1,095
    Rep Power
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarafina View Post
    Did she not always transform? I was able to delay her from transforming by using DeB, mani, and IE, but alas the damage was less than 1.3 million..On the bright side I finally lasted the whole fight....
    You can delay her transforming, but she will always transform - this was not the case a few months ago.

    When I got 2.82m all heroes survived until the end, also did 2.5-2.6m a couple of times.
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon8

  11. #101
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    6
    18-3-2 ------------> Bear Warrior, Vengeance Spirit, Ninja, Imperial Executioner & Queen of Curse 3kk

  12. #102
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    95
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by CroEdge View Post
    thnx bro. added
    Hesh「A」m
    Alliance Lounge

    Antidote Guild - Server 16
    Leading Guild of Server 16
    Winner of Tournament Season 3
    A BIG Family of Players.

  13. #103
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    95
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by azizstorm View Post
    17-5-2 ------------> DW, TS, Sorc, LG, VS

    Broke the record twice with this setup 1st damage on server now
    Thnx bro. Added
    Hesh「A」m
    Alliance Lounge

    Antidote Guild - Server 16
    Leading Guild of Server 16
    Winner of Tournament Season 3
    A BIG Family of Players.

  14. #104
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    95
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by [BG]Archon View Post
    My best against her is 2.82m with cmndr cw ie dl ninja, the YouTube video you saw with over 3m is not updated since she must transform during the battle now.
    I added it bro. Thnx
    Hesh「A」m
    Alliance Lounge

    Antidote Guild - Server 16
    Leading Guild of Server 16
    Winner of Tournament Season 3
    A BIG Family of Players.

  15. #105
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    95
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by RG_Absolutus View Post
    18-3-2 ------------> Bear Warrior, Vengeance Spirit, Ninja, Imperial Executioner & Queen of Curse 3kk
    This Formation is already in the guide bro, but your damage is higher.
    Hesh「A」m
    Alliance Lounge

    Antidote Guild - Server 16
    Leading Guild of Server 16
    Winner of Tournament Season 3
    A BIG Family of Players.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •