Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 17 & Chapter 18 Raids Guide

Silver Member Contributor Level 4

Chapter 17 & Chapter 18 Raids Guide

Dear All,

I have started to search finding the best formation for every stage in Raids of Chapter 17 & 18 per mission per wave. I will share with you my findings and I hope that everyone will share his experience here as well.

Before, I start, Thanks to "Pravda Znanie" & his YouTube channel which helped me a lot in gathering such information. The YouTube channel is:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDv...CoA3_DZVHdfwaA

I have used some other YouTube videos but "Pravda Znanie" was mostly used.

The below formations as per "Pravda Znanie" can reach up to 4M & sometimes 5M damage except in some few cases. My numbering system is first the chapter number, then the mission number then the wave number. So, 18-3-2 means chapter 18, mission 3 & wave 2.

Any comments or formations will be added to my post to update the missing parts. I will edit my post to add them so that we can have a complete guide in the end. There is a video after each formation to show you:
    1) The total damage of this formation.
    2) The color of those heroes. (Red +1, Red, Orange +2, Orange +1, ...etc.)
    3) The gameplay of this formation as some of them may need certain timing.

So, let us start:

Chapter 17:
    17-1-1 ------------> Bear Warrior, Tusked Storm, Vengeance Spirit, Shadow Shaman, Queen of Curse - 4.34 Millions Damage - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wht3...Pn-6ze&index=7
    17-1-2 ------------> Dwarf Warrior, Cloud Walker, Vengeance Spirit, Death Mage, Shadow Leaf - 1.6 Millions Damage - Thns to YHC
    17-1-2 ------------> Dwarf Warrior, Sword Master, Troll Princess, Cloud Walker, Vengeance Spirit - 2.38 Millions Damage - Thnx to azizstorm
    17-1-2 ------------> Bear Warrior, Tusked Storm, Vengeance Spirit, Imperial Executioner, Queen of Curse - 3.5 Millions Damage - Thnx to CroEgde
    17-1-2 ------------> Dwarf Warrior, Sword Master, Vengeance Spirit, Shadow Shaman, Queen of Curse - 3.53 Millions Damage - Thnx to azizstorm
    p.s if any of your heroes die then reset the raid and do it again (all heroes must be alive till the end) and one more thing, save the DW ultimate until IE cc animal go away
    17-1-3 ------------> Turtle Fighter, Soulhunter, Death Mage, Imperial Executioner, Rose Fencer (all red+1) - 1.25 Millions Damage - Thnx to Dark Ranger
    17-1-3 ------------> Turtle Fighter, Death Mage, Imperial Executioner, Rose Fencer, Manipulator(all red+1) - 1.57 Millions Damage - Thnx to RG_Absolutus
    17-1-3 ------------> Turtle Fighter, Death Mage, Imperial Executioner, Demon Assassin, Sorceress - 1.7 Millions Damage - Thnx to RG_Absolutus

17-2-1 ------------> Bear Warrior, Tusked Storm, Vengeance Spirit, Shadow Shaman, Queen of Curse - 4.24 Millions Damage - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LOE...Pn-6ze&index=4
    17-2-2 ------------> Bear Warrior, Cloud Walker, Tusked Storm, Ninja Assassin, Queen of Curse - 3.22 Millions Damage - My Personal Experience
    17-2-3 ------------> Turtle Fighter, Cloud Walker, Rose Fencer, Imperial Executioner, Manipulator - 1.2 Millions Damage - Thnx to "drediablo13"

17-3-1 ------------> Bear Warrior, Tusked Storm, Vengeance Spirit, Shadow Shaman, Queen of Curse - 4.19 Millions Damage - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVI6...Pn-6ze&index=5
    17-3-1 ------------> Bear Warrior, Lunar Guardian, Vengeance Spirit, Shadow Shaman, Queen of Curse - 4.72 Millions Damage - Thnx to "Virande"
    17-3-2 ------------> Bear Warrior, Sword Master, Vengeance Spirit, Shadow Shaman, Queen of Curse - 2.4 Millions Damage - Thnx to Saint_Owl
    17-3-3 ------------> Turtle Fighter, Commander, Rose Fencer, Desert Lycan, Death Mage - 1.3 Millions Damage - Thnx to YHC
    17-3-3 ------------> Turtle Fighter, Griffin, Commander, Ember Blade, Sorceress - 1.4 Millions Damage - Thnx to tgis

17-4-1 ------------> Bear Warrior, Tusked Storm, Vengeance Spirit, Shadow Shaman, Queen of Curse - 5.55 Millions Damage - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpNf...Pn-6ze&index=9
    17-4-2 ------------> Death Mage, Demon Assassin, Ghost Musician, Imperial Executioner, Manipulator - 1.8 Millions Damage - Thnx to Chelski
    17-4-3 ------------> Turtle Fighter, Soul Hunter, Death Mage, Rose Fencer, Imperial Executioner - 1.2 Millions Damage - Thnx to Dark Ranger
    17-4-3 ------------> Turtle Fighter, Soul Hunter, Death Mage, Rose Fencer, Sorceress - 2.23 Millions Damage - Thnx to Superman4261

17-5-1 ------------> Bear Warrior, Vengeance Spirit, Hidden Needle, Queen of Curse, Psychic Sword - 2.05 Millions Damage - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Juc1...n-6ze&index=25 - 3.35 Millions Damage by CroEdge
    17-5-2 ------------> Bear Warrior, Tusked Storm, Vengeance Spirit, Shadow Shaman, Queen of Curse - 4.87 Millions Damage - Thnx to Virande
    17-5-2 ------------> Bear Warrior, Tusked Storm, Vengeance Spirit, Lunar Guardian, Sorceress - 4.9 Millions Damage - Thnx to azizstorm
    17-5-3 ------------> Turtle Fighter, Commander, Griffin, Rose Fencer, Death Mage - 1.7 Millions Damage - Thnx to Zossip

17-6-1 ------------> Bear Warrior, Vengeance Spirit, Shadow Shaman, Queen of Curse, Ember Blade - 4.33 Millions Damage - Thnx to CroEdge
    17-6-2 ------------> Bear Warrior, Tusked Storm, Vengeance Spirit, Shadow Shaman, Queen of Curse - 4.58 Millions Damage - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rleP...Pn-6ze&index=3
    17-6-2 ------------> Bear Warrior, Vengeance Spirit, Lunar Guardian, Shadow Shaman, Queen of Curse - 4.87 Millions Damage - Thnx to BoBaH4uK
    17-6-3 ------------> Turtle Fighter, Rose Fencer, Death Mage, Imperial Executioner, Sorceress - 2 Millions Damage - Thnx to tiges

17-7-1 ------------> Bear Warrior, Vengeance Spirit, Shadow Shaman, Queen of Curse, Corrupted Angel - 3.59 Millions Damage - Thnx to CroEdge
    17-7-2 ------------> Bear Warrior, Vengeance Spirit, Shadow Shaman, Queen of Curse, Psychic Sword - 3.22 Millions Damage - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syoo...n-6ze&index=24
    17-7-2 ------------> Bear Warrior, Tusked Storm, Vengeance Spirit, Shadow Shaman, Queen of Curse - 3.78 Millions Damage - Thnx to "Virande"
    17-7-3 ------------> Psycopath, Death Mage, Machinist, Ghost Musician, Imperial Executioner - 1.37 Millions Damage - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWrQelgK_jE
    17-7-3 ------------> Nymph of the Sea, Death Mage, Chaplain, Ghost Musician, Imperial Executioner - 1.6 Millions Damage - Thnx to PiripiP
    17-7-3 ------------> Death Mage r+1, Machinist O+2, Ghost Musician O+2, Imperial Executioner r+1, Queen of Curse O+2 - 1,99 Millions Damahe - Thnx to Dark Ranger

Chapter 18:

18-1-1 ------------> Bear Warrior, Vengeance Spirit, Lunar Guardian, Shadow Shaman, Psychic Sword - 4.18 Millions Damage - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJ9f...n-6ze&index=15
    18-1-1 ------------> Bear Warrior, Ember Blade, Vengeance Spirit, Lunar Guardian, Queen of Curse - 4.7 Millions Damage - Thnx to "Dark Ranger"
    18-1-1 ------------> Bear Warrior, Lunar Guardian, Vengeance Spirit, Shadow Shaman, Queen of Curse - 4.85 Millions Damage - Thnx to zissop
    18-1-1 ------------> Bear Warrior, Tusked Storm, Vengeance Spirit, Shadow Shaman, Queen of Curse - 5.40 Millions Damage - Thnx to Virande
    18-1-2 ------------> Bear Warrior, Tusked Storm, Vengeance Spirit, Shadow Shaman, Queen of Curse - 2.51 Millions Damage - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1ZTSohucZE
    18-1-3 ------------> Turtle Fighter r+1, Soulhunter r+1, Death Knight O+2, Death Mage r+1, Imperial Executioner r+1 - 1 Millions Damage - Thnx to Dark Ranger
    18-1-3 ------------> Turtle Fighter, Rose Fencer, Ninja Assassin, Death Mage, Queen of Curse - 1.6 Millions Damage - Thnx to chelski

18-2-1 ------------> Bear Warrior, Vengeance Spirit, Lunar Guardian, Shadow Shaman, Psychic Sword - 3.04 Millions Damage - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pscl...n-6ze&index=11
    18-2-1 ------------> Bear Warrior, Vengeance Spirit, Lunar Guardian, Shadow Shaman, Queen of Curse - 4.14 Millions Damage - Thnx to Virande
    18-2-2 ------------> Bear Warrior, Corrupted Angel, Vengeance Spirit, Shadow Shaman, Queen of Curse - 1.81 Millions Damage - Thnx to cchapman3
    18-2-3 ------------> Bear Warrior, Fiend Slayer, Ghost Knight, Tusked Storm, Vengeance Spirit - 2.7 Millions Damage - Thnx to JYOCOM32@GMAIL.COM

18-3-1 ------------> Bear Warrior, Ghost Knight, Cloud Walker, Vengeance Spirit, Queen of Curse - 3.38 Millions Damage - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcHT...n-6ze&index=14
    18-3-1 ------------> Bear Warrior, Tusked Storm, Vengeance Spirit, Shadow Shaman, Queen of Curse - 3.76 Millions Damage - Thnx to Virande
    18-3-2 ------------> Bear Warrior, Vengeance Spirit, Ninja, Imperial Executioner & Queen of Curse - 2.6 Millions Damage - Thnx to "Chelski"
    18-3-2 ------------> Bear Warrior, Tusked Storm, Vengeance Spirit, Corrupten Angel, Sorceress - 3.11 Millions Damage - Thnx to JYOCOM32@GMAIL.COM
    18-3-3 ------------> Turtle Fighter, Ember Blade, Commando, Commander, Griffin - 510K Damage - Thnx to Zossip
    18-3-3 ------------> Turtle Fighter, Ember Blade, Rose Fencer, Griffin, Devastator - 816k Damage - Thnx to Toxicity92
    18-3-3 ------------> Turtle Fighter, Soulhunter, Commander, Death Mage, Imperial Executioner - 750K to 1 Millions Damage - Thnx to YHC (Alliance)
    18-3-3 ------------> Turtle Fighter, Imperial Executioner, Rose Fencer, Griffin, Commander - 1.1 Millions Damage - Thnx to Guritel

18-4-1 ------------> Cloud Walker, Tusked Storm, Vengeance Spirit, Lunar Guardian, Shadow Shaman - 3.62 Millions Damage - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLbE...Pn-6ze&index=2
    18-4-1 ------------> Bear Warrior, Vengeance Spirit, Sword Master, Queen of Curse, Corrupted Angel - 3.75 Millions Damage - Thnx to CroEdge
    18-4-2 ------------> Psychopath, Tusked Storm, Death Mage, Ghost Musician, Queen of Curse - 1.24 Millions Damage - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SJw...Spp8j9JLJ8Vl88
    18-4-2 ------------> Death Mage, Demon Assassin, Ghost Musician, Imperial Executioner, Manipulator - 1.6 Millions Damage - Thnx to "Chelski"
    18-4-2 ------------> Death Mage, Demon Assassin, Ghost Musician, Imperial Executioner, Enchantress - 1.7 Millions Damage - Thnx to RG_Absolutus
    18-4-2 ------------> Death Mage, Machinist, Queen of Curse, Sorceress, Hidden Needle - 1.85 Millions Damage - Thnx to Darkwanderer
    18-4-3 ------------> Bear Warrior, Sword Master, Ninja Assassin, Corrupted Angel, Sorceress - 2 Millions Damage - My Personal Experience. (All heroes are fully equipped red1)

18-5-1 ------------> Bear Warrior, Tusked Storm, Vengeance Spirit, Shadow Shaman, Queen of Curse - 5.11 Millions Damage - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=po0B...Pn-6ze&index=1
    18-5-2 ------------> Bear Warrior, Tusked Storm, Vengeance Spirit, Shadow Shaman, Queen of Curse - 4.12 Millions Damage - Personal Experience.
    18-5-2 ------------> Bear Warrior, Tusked Storm, Vengeance Spirit, Corrupted Angel, Queen of Curse - 4.5 Millions Damage - Thnx to Shortround
    18-5-3 ------------> Dwarf Warrior, Griffin, Sorceress, Troll Princes, Sword Master - 1.6 Millions Damage - Thnx to azizstorm
    18-5-3 ------------> Bear Warrior, Queen of Curse, Sorceress, Rose Fencer, Imperial Executioner - 2.15 Millions Damage - Thnx to Dirtytough

18-6-1 ------------> Bear Warrior, Tusked Storm, Vengeance Spirit, Shadow Shaman, Queen of Curse - 4.49 Millions Damage - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vapi...Pn-6ze&index=6
    18-6-2 ------------> ------------------------------------------------------------------------- (Does Someone have an effective formation?)
    18-6-3 ------------> ------------------------------------------------------------------------- (Does Someone have an effective formation?)

18-7-1 ------------> Bear Warrior, Cloud Walker, Tusked Storm, Shadow Shaman, Queen of Curse - 2.15 Millions Damage - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VPJS80Iktw
    18-7-1 ------------> Bear Warrior, Cloud Walker, Sword Master, Queen of Curse, Shadow Shaman - 2.36 Millions Damage - Thnx to CroEdge
    18-7-1 ------------> Bear Warrior, Tusked Storm, Vengeance Spirit, Shadow Shaman, Queen of Curse - 3.08 Millions Damage - Thnx to Virande
    18-7-2 ------------> ------------------------------------------------------------------------- (Does Someone have an effective formation?)
    18-7-3 ------------> Commander, Cloud Walker, Imperial Executioner, Disease Bringer, Queen of Curse - 1.4 Millions Damage - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vEiJc4_rl8
    18-7-3 ------------> Fallen Dominion, Commander, Ninja Assassin, Imperial Executioner, Queen of Curse - 1.4 Millions Damage - Thnx to our guildmate "Faien"
    18-7-3 ------------> Commander, Desert Lycan, Cloud Walker, Imperial Executioner, Poisoned One - 2.3-3.1 Millions Damage - Thnx to "ds1202" - tactics: save comdr ultimate until boss transformed, when boss transform and she want to release the water ball kamehameha, use cmdr ultimate. After that you can only count on IE successful CC. Remember when your heroes wrapped in water bubble dont use ultimate move.
    18-7-3 ------------> Commander, Cloud Walker, Imperial Executioner, Desert Lycan, Ninja Assassin - 2.8 Millions Damage - Thnx to Arc
    Waiting for your advice & comments.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    that is a great idea
    [MAD] frigo

guild Madness 18gt winner

lvl 104 1,3m power

currently recruiting 2players

Thnx bro, waiting for your input

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Excellent, this is what is needed, not endless posts that can't be used at all when you need it. I will try to contribute.

Keep the first post updated with findings...

Indeed, Every update will be added to the first post.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Need help Chapter15 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Viol4 78 View Post
    Need help Chapter15 ��
    Sorry Bro, I don't have it. But there are many guides for Chapter 15 but none for Chapter 17 & 18
    Hesh「A」m
    Alliance Lounge

Antidote Guild - Server 16
    Leading Guild of Server 16
    Winner of Tournament Season 3
    A BIG Family of Players.

Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Excellent, this is what is needed, not endless posts that can't be used at all when you need it. I will try to contribute.

Keep the first post updated with findings...
    Indeed, Every update will be added to the first post.
    Hesh「A」m
    Alliance Lounge

A BIG Family of Players.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    actually, the best setup still depends on your heroes rank... sometimes o1 hero do better in some stages than when you promote him/her to o2/red... and also, i think it's better for you to write down the total dmg too.. because once all stage filled, you need to compare which setup is better..

Quote Originally Posted by virande View Post
    actually, the best setup still depends on your heroes rank... sometimes o1 hero do better in some stages than when you promote him/her to o2/red... and also, i think it's better for you to write down the total dmg too.. because once all stage filled, you need to compare which setup is better..
    I will. Thank you for your comment. I will add the links.
    Hesh「A」m
    Alliance Lounge

A BIG Family of Players.

I have added the links for those formations and you can all see the damage and the hero levels and color. Thanks to Virande
    Hesh「A」m
    Alliance Lounge

A BIG Family of Players.

Quote Originally Posted by bouchy2007 View Post
    I will. Thank you for your comment. I will add the links.
    i mean best total dmg from that setup... let's say in youtube the result deal around 2,5m... but when someone suggest another setup with 2.8m dmg, you don't have to check back the video to decide which seyup is better, and people already know the avg dmg for each setup without need to watch the video...

actually i'm currently holding half of #1 record in my server for raid 17-18... but don't remember i got it in which wave... lol...

Quote Originally Posted by virande View Post
    i mean best total dmg from that setup... let's say in youtube the result deal around 2,5m... but when someone suggest another setup with 2.8m dmg, you don't have to check back the video to decide which seyup is better, and people already know the avg dmg for each setup without need to watch the video...
    I have added the video, for 3 reasons.
    1) Everyone will see the total damage.
    2) Everyone will be able to see the heroes levels and colors.
    3) Everyone will be able to see the gameplay as there should be some timing in some formations.

So, I hope this will be of much value to everyone.
    Hesh「A」m
    Alliance Lounge

A BIG Family of Players.

17-2-3 I use Mani/IE/CW/RF/TF. Get about 1.2 mil damage.