Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: World Championship of the E-PENIS !

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Chosun One View Post
    Just out of curiosity, how realistic do you think it is that a significant number of people will pay that much to win? Maybe bump you down 10-20 places? It seems people are overly optimistic in their chances to be ranked 1 and pessimistic on how many people will buy these inspiration points.

My perspective, and of course everyone else's perspective differs, is let that I'm content with challenging myself to get as far as possible without investing my money into it. If a handful of others want to buy a championship, good for them. How does this really affect anything in the grand scheme of things?
    Well, ofc I see how far I come without paying.
    In the end it does not matter if it´s 5 People, 10 or 100 maxing Inspiration - the Option alone is a pure pay2win Feature like we never had before.

And you can be sure, there will be enough using this - even if not a lot maxing it, but alone 5 times Inspiration is an incredible Advantage, not even speak from more or even 100x - thats Basic attributes multplied by 5 times...and also influences secondary attributs like HP,etc a lot

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 azizstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alendris View Post
    Hello everybody, this post won't be totally kind and objective and some people will probably spit on my face but i don't care !

Heroes Charge begin in 2014, it was one of the only game who purposed "free to play" real content and the difference with the high spender and the free to play players was real but not impossible to overhead in long term vision.

Some new features open and till now, even if the game go up and down, it was possible to play with this philosophy (some non VIP players won even guild championship)

I can understant that you are a business company and that your target is to do money, proposing worst and worst things in the time, (excepting cards) so let's have a look of new 2016 features by chronology :

- heroic sack 1 st version : 99$ for approximativly 350 ss : expensive but ok new players must have possibility to catch old players
    - Heroic sack 2nd version : 99$ for 95ss og good heroes or 350 for garbage : I already stopped to spend one cent at this moment it's just joke...
    - put magic stone hero 3 months in magic chest to make players pay pay and pay
    - Full gear pack for hero : 300$ approximativly to get full items for 1 hero, it's totally expensive, can already unbalanced the game by stupid people who will buy 10 of this shit to overcome their heroes R+1 (yes i told stupid because even rich players must have mind and understand that it's not value of things)

And now the best one i keep it for the end :

Championship with 6 rounds where it's possible to spend exactly 38k gems every round to give inspiration for your heroes ----------->>> The most big joke that i ever listen.
    So 6 rounds x 38k gems = 228k gem = approximativly 2 000 $ for the tournament who will give for the winner more or less 2 red items ....

So here is my purpose for the next Features UCOOL !!!

WORLD E-PENIS CHAMPIONSHIP

Rules :

1) To participate for the tournament, every player must be VIP 15 and give 20k gems to enter
    2) Time of the tournament will be 1 month (better to calculate our salaray)
    3) Every round duration will be 2 days so it will be 15 rounds by months
    4) Every players will prepare 3 heroes ( no need teams we don't care about strategy)
    5) For every round participation, you must pay 10k gems to validate your composition
    6) You have possibility in every rounds to send on our account (0002552156349976321684-69) some money (No, seriously, you really think that they will do ? Yes don't worry they are stupid milk cow)
    7) We will decide who win in according to your generosity (ahah we will go soon on party with biatch)
    8) After 2 rounds of preliminary, others players can bet on their favorite sending us money on our account, it will help us to decide who will win, if you win your bet you will get 10 coins (ahah you really fuck them! I know but they like it)
    9) Winner of the tournament will have his photo on the forum and will get 100 coins of championship and the famous "GOLD E-PENIS (seriously reward is ridiculous ?! We don't care they will pay !)

So if you want to see this tournament in the futur you can Hold this post !

Ucool, this message is for you, you are fucking your game alone, players want strategy and "game" not a big whole to throw away money inside (when i tell players, i speak for most of them because for some others it's look like normal to have this expense for wind...)
    And this championship give one interesting information... How much players in the world are actually playing HC ? And we can see that it's so amazing result.

Thanks for reading and have fun with this stupid tournament
    you wasted my time by reading this shit thx

(VIP 16) (105 Heroes) (R2:- 57) (R1:- 20) (R:- 28) Total Power:- 1,370,000 Stars:- (517)
    TL:- 104

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by azizstorm View Post
    you wasted my time by reading this shit thx
    Sure because you are one of the proud player who bought 10 heroes packs at 30k gems and who are totally happy to did it

But don't worry UCOOL is preparing chocolate medal for you 😄.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Well, ofc I see how far I come without paying.
    In the end it does not matter if it´s 5 People, 10 or 100 maxing Inspiration - the Option alone is a pure pay2win Feature like we never had before.

And you can be sure, there will be enough using this - even if not a lot maxing it, but alone 5 times Inspiration is an incredible Advantage, not even speak from more or even 100x - thats Basic attributes multplied by 5 times...and also influences secondary attributs like HP,etc a lot

I see your point. I guess my perspective is that it may only matter to a handful of people that make the cutoff if there was no inspiration feature. I'm only lvl 87 so it's unlikely that I'll go the distance; it may be a bigger factor for higher level players that can actually compete for the high prizes but I think that percentage-wise this is still a small pool of players.

My theory is that this championship is more an opportunity for high bio players to strut their stuff. And I really don't have a problem with that - if they want to invest a lot of money into the game, that's better for all the player in general as it keeps the game running.

Now if this was a pay to play game, then I would agree that this feature creates a major imbalance.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chosun One View Post
    I see your point. I guess my perspective is that it may only matter to a handful of people that make the cutoff if there was no inspiration feature. I'm only lvl 87 so it's unlikely that I'll go the distance; it may be a bigger factor for higher level players that can actually compete for the high prizes but I think that percentage-wise this is still a small pool of players.

My theory is that this championship is more an opportunity for high bio players to strut their stuff. And I really don't have a problem with that - if they want to invest a lot of money into the game, that's better for all the player in general as it keeps the game running.

Now if this was a pay to play game, then I would agree that this feature creates a major imbalance.
    But your team won't be test even for good players.

Imagine 2 players level 100 with full heroes red 1.

One is stupid moron who do stupid team (it's an exemple) and one other did only smart team.

The stupid one refresh 100 times and the smart one didn't refresh. Who you think who will win ?

It's exactly for that reason that this tournament won't be revelant about the strategy, but just about who will burn credit card more strong than other.

For high rank i speak for sure.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Sure, and take me for example.
    I buy the cards and I did buy some of old offers (not the hero packages) and some gems. More or less use all gems for stamina resets (and get back more or less same through cards, Arena/GA ranking and Bootycaves) and nothing else, meaning don't buy gear or hero packages
    So since new card release I'm VIP10/TL100
    Ages back in total power compared to high spenders, but I'm fine with that.
    But I'm top 10 in Grand Team & Team power.
    Having 14 r1, 6 reds, but less o2 as high spenders, early high VIP. I'm totally fine with that.
    And still can easily compete in Arena/GA. As an army of o2 heroes means nothing there.

So let random stuff and luck beside that also has a big role in the Championship(team setup/matching/banners),
    There would be a chance to get further, that chance is totally removed with Inspiration button.
    The boost you can get is so high, that it totally does not matter what team you set up.
    With high enough usage (and that's far below 100 times) a ninja can tank an IE nuke for example. A CA, who is already a pain, but survivable, will kill your whole team with 1 ultimate....

It's just ridiculous, really...

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    it's a shame but not the championship. this is a daily event, get your 100 gems, but not every day, and once in five weeks. Ucool wants to finally cast out most of the players
    Server 25 Guild Excellent id32920

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Nah theu arent casting out players... yet. Introdice r2 gear and make it so the r2 fragments are ONLY obtainable in championship.. thats when theu cast out vast majority of players.

Until then we are thankful that rewards for championship are meaningless and obsolete. Just a way for retards to fund the game for the rest of us.

Aziz is all kinds of special. Disagrees and insults Alendris here and then makes this thread completetly validating Alendris point. Lol

http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...ionship-Aspire

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    If you want to have a deep shit championship, you need to make real cash inspiration, each inspire cost $10 and players have unlimited times (when people give you money, you should not limit the amount, more more more).
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alendris View Post
    Sure because you are one of the proud player who bought 10 heroes packs at 30k gems and who are totally happy to did it

But don't worry UCOOL is preparing chocolate medal for you ��.
    Nah he's just full of crap, pretending to be one of those, writing all the time about high VIP levels etc while in fact he's not even VIP 10 trust me lol Honestly if there exists a person that will spend 38K gems per round it's the most dumbest person on the planet and I say way to go Ucool, take the shirt of their backs...take money from those suckers they deserve that lol and for rest of us normal people I do agree with you this is the crappiest feature they invented just because of inspire button and it will turn game in something completely different but after all I see this feature as not so interesting if I can't make it far away just because I spend less than someone else. I like to use brain and knowledge not money. But I see their point of view too which looks for money, money and more money and this feature shows us the right picture of who are the biggest suckers in the world who play games lol this is a great way to earn money from rich fools and let them be, it will turn into a competition of fools in the end anyway they will spend more and more trying to overpower one another and that will be only funny to watch lol

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    How strong will my E-Penis be? I guess I'll find out after this first round.
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

How many inspires did you do?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Lemme think... öhm... ähm... zero?!

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    they went way overboard with this feature or maybe they dont understand how much 500% is. a lvl 55 purple hero 3* no items with 500% boost has more stats than a lvl 100 r1 fully geared 5*. this means i can easily lose to someone that just started the game today and inspired to the max