Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: New VIP ranks

  1. #1
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 azizstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Columbia, Mo
    Posts
    746
    Rep Power
    0

    Post New VIP ranks

    good day betty,

    first am still waiting for your answer about adding something special to VIP 15 rank
    2nd part I would love to suggest that special thing would be something like 10% increase of gaining (Team EXP) to LVL up and reaching lvl100 or 105 faster when you reach VIP 15 am sure lots of ppl would love that and work their ass to get to VIP 15
    3rd would you please put more VIP ranks with more special stuff to them as am VIP 15 and with the new gear pack as you might check my account I spent 4k worth of money to gear up my R1 heroes and I would be glad to contrbuite my money in this game if there is more higher VIP ranks with good rewards

    as you can see am sure this will help Ucool to gain lots and lots of money for game updates and stuff and I would love if you consider this request that the new LVL cap would be delayed for few months as am trying my best to reach lvl100 and buying lots of stam.

    thx and best regards,


    (VIP 16) (105 Heroes) (R2:- 57) (R1:- 20) (R:- 28) Total Power:- 1,370,000 Stars:- (517)
    TL:- 104

  2. #2
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Warriorz123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    11
    Why spend so much money it once into something that isn't permanent. For anyone that is spending money into app/online games think of it like entertainment money. If they decide end the game then it's all over. Usually before a game is closed or shutdown it has huge unbelievable promotions and then boom it can be gone just as quickly.

    There was a online game call, 12 sky 2 great game! Was running for a few years one day it closed down and all that gear, time spent, real money spent, was all gone! My point is you not buying something permanent, you buying entertainment the moment or until as long as it last. FYI I am vip 14 18200 basic gems away from vip 15,be lvl 100 soon have stop buying huge packs of gems, trying to work with what I got now.

  3. #3
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 azizstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Columbia, Mo
    Posts
    746
    Rep Power
    0
    I know what you mean mate but, for me it is entertainment money so if they shut down after the game being bored then I don't mind that.


    (VIP 16) (105 Heroes) (R2:- 57) (R1:- 20) (R:- 28) Total Power:- 1,370,000 Stars:- (517)
    TL:- 104

  4. #4
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,823
    Rep Power
    138
    +1

    I think uc should treat VIP players more special, as long as they pay a lot. No games shut down when still have people pay for them, they shut down when no more people pay (don't count money you paid in the past - all food you ate yesterday turn shit)
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

  5. #5
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 azizstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Columbia, Mo
    Posts
    746
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    +1

    I think uc should treat VIP players more special, as long as they pay a lot. No games shut down when still have people pay for them, they shut down when no more people pay (don't count money you paid in the past - all food you ate yesterday turn shit)
    most ppl stopped at VIP 13 as it offers the best rewards in Crusade after that only crap rewards and Ucool can check what I said now I did my own research about it and around 58 ppl stopped at VIP 13 and the reason is because of the rewards after that rank is not worth it for them


    (VIP 16) (105 Heroes) (R2:- 57) (R1:- 20) (R:- 28) Total Power:- 1,370,000 Stars:- (517)
    TL:- 104

  6. #6
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Dear Leader
    Our producer did plan on making new VIP plans. For the special VIP 15 feature, he's not replied yet. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  7. #7
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 azizstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Columbia, Mo
    Posts
    746
    Rep Power
    0
    thx betty for your efforts and hope the new plans are better than the old ones that will be worth getting not like VIP 14 and 15 because if it wasn't then I don't you need to put a new plans if worthless benefits coz am not going to get it and am sure neither other high VIP players


    (VIP 16) (105 Heroes) (R2:- 57) (R1:- 20) (R:- 28) Total Power:- 1,370,000 Stars:- (517)
    TL:- 104

  8. #8
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by azizstorm View Post
    thx betty for your efforts and hope the new plans are better than the old ones that will be worth getting not like VIP 14 and 15 because if it wasn't then I don't you need to put a new plans if worthless benefits coz am not going to get it and am sure neither other high VIP players
    Dear Leader
    And our producer said that the new VIP 15 feature will be added along with new VIP ranks. But he said that it's too early to tell what it will be because it may take some time to design and implement the features. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  9. #9
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 azizstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Columbia, Mo
    Posts
    746
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    And our producer said that the new VIP 15 feature will be added along with new VIP ranks. But he said that it's too early to tell what it will be because it may take some time to design and implement the features. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Glad to hear that. thx betty and the producer and ill be waiting for the new VIP plans and I am sure that many people who stopped at VIP 13 will start on trying to get to VIP 15 and the new VIP plans if they see it is worth their trouble as it is not easy or cheap to get to VIP 15+

    and I hope new VIP comes asap as am holding on buying gems because am already VIP 15


    (VIP 16) (105 Heroes) (R2:- 57) (R1:- 20) (R:- 28) Total Power:- 1,370,000 Stars:- (517)
    TL:- 104

  10. #10
    Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,817
    Rep Power
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by azizstorm View Post
    Glad to hear that. thx betty and the producer and ill be waiting for the new VIP plans and I am sure that many people who stopped at VIP 13 will start on trying to get to VIP 15 and the new VIP plans if they see it is worth their trouble

    Look Forward to following Feature:
    New VIP15: start with 10% boost in Championship and be able to inspire 200x
    VIP16: Inspire 300x
    VIP17: Inspire 400 times
    ...
    VIP20: Get a Dollarsign Icon displayed next to your Avatar....

  11. #11
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    396
    Rep Power
    21
    I think sunglasses, fur coat, and a gold necklace would be better on the avatar

  12. #12
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 azizstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Columbia, Mo
    Posts
    746
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Look Forward to following Feature:
    New VIP15: start with 10% boost in Championship and be able to inspire 200x
    VIP16: Inspire 300x
    VIP17: Inspire 400 times
    ...
    VIP20: Get a Dollarsign Icon displayed next to your Avatar....
    having more Inspire to a VIP ranks is not a benefit and I don't think I'll call it something special to a VIP rank as it does not mean anything and it will be a lame benifit that will not let other VIP work to get higher VIP ranks so hopfully they will not put that in the VIP ranks


    (VIP 16) (105 Heroes) (R2:- 57) (R1:- 20) (R:- 28) Total Power:- 1,370,000 Stars:- (517)
    TL:- 104

  13. #13
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    633
    Rep Power
    31
    I think a dunce cap is more fitting.

  14. #14
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,346
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    And our producer said that the new VIP 15 feature will be added along with new VIP ranks. But he said that it's too early to tell what it will be because it may take some time to design and implement the features. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    I look forward to these changes. In the mean time can you make the suggested change to the producer?
    Stamina purchase 13 times is great but I usually stop once I hit 5-6 resets or reach guild contribution
    reseting an elite stage 11 times is expensive and no one does that...
    No one will ever do midas touch 150 times...
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

  15. #15
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 azizstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Columbia, Mo
    Posts
    746
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ZantGX View Post
    I look forward to these changes. In the mean time can you make the suggested change to the producer?
    Stamina purchase 13 times is great but I usually stop once I hit 5-6 resets or reach guild contribution
    reseting an elite stage 11 times is expensive and no one does that...
    No one will ever do midas touch 150 times...
    +1
    I totally agree with you on that those benefits are worthless I hope they don't add it to New VIP ranks and thx for proving to Ucool that many people of High VIP are waiting to see good plans that are worth getting


    (VIP 16) (105 Heroes) (R2:- 57) (R1:- 20) (R:- 28) Total Power:- 1,370,000 Stars:- (517)
    TL:- 104

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •