Thread: NUMBER 1 guild server 17 & CHAMPION Guild tournament season 1 & 5 is recruiting !!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

NUMBER 1 guild server 17 & CHAMPION Guild tournament season 1 & 5 is recruiting !!

We are GODLY : ID 13361 server 17

Hi bros and sis ^^

We are CHAMPION OF GUILD TOURNAMENT SEASON 1&5 AND NUMBER 1 GUILD SERVER 17 .

Our character is:
    1.Friendly,Active and try to be the best.
    2.We are international guild. Here, you will have a lot of friends from France Thailand Vietnam Singapore Russia Kuwait Brazil Austria Korea Taiwan Indonesia Malaysia Lithuania Ukraine Germany Bulgaria Greece USA Poland Netherlands Romania Japan Canada..etc.You can travel to every country.Our friends will waiting to welcome you there!
    3.We speak only one language. It's HEROES CHARGE language^^
    4.Our vision is ONE for All,All for ONE. No need to be shy in GODLY.We help each other and stronger together.
    5.Our basic activity per day is 100000 ++.
    6.We had daily party via LINE & KAKAO. No more lonely in GODLY. Our favorite topic is " Wife,Kids,Beer,Soccer and Find out girl/boyfriend for members ".

So, we are looking for new members who are Friendly,Sincerely,Active 800/day, 99 lv+ and 700000+ in total power.

JOIN US ID 13361 or PM me or Add line id Dekoooooooo . Then HAVE FUN together!!!

GODLY IS MORE THAN A GUILD.We are family of CRAZY PEOPLE.You will never get this experience in other guild.hahaha!!
    ID 13361
    This is us ^^

1459656443302.jpg gt.jpg GTT.jpg Screenshot.jpg

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Uppppppppppp for Godly

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Searching for strongest members are not our target.We looking for Active , Friendly, Funny,Sincere members who had 700k+ total power and can stronger together with our family^^

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    still looking for ppl? my IGN is Yusukeirinel.active player from server 40 and vip 9.

i was in a guild who was rank 1 for like 5 seasons.because of some personal problems i wasnt able to reach my stamina quota and i was kicked for it.

now am looking for a new guild.im experienced player who played this game from the start.i have aprox 760k power

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Yusukeirinel View Post
    still looking for ppl? my IGN is Yusukeirinel.active player from server 40 and vip 9.

i was in a guild who was rank 1 for like 5 seasons.because of some personal problems i wasnt able to reach my stamina quota and i was kicked for it.

now am looking for a new guild.im experienced player who played this game from the start.i have aprox 760k power
    you do have problem with such all heroes power, you may only support like 10- teams for GT (with so-so quality), top guilds do not hesitate to kick you out again if they lose GT war, I suggest you find any 2nd or 3+rd guild in server, that may guarantee longer position in 1 guild.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    well.they didnt lose not one gt with me so?..but anyway..ty for your response