Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Arena&GA: Exclude Guild Mate button

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by bocahcilik11@gmail.com View Post
    well, sounds like boring server you guys are playing.
    But, so sad you guys don't get my point.
    what i recommend here is a button, so you can either switch it on, or off based on your own choice.
    I'm speaking for a "server with competition", not a dead server where one guild dominating over other guild.
    from where i come, it's a server with competition, not dead server like yours.
    come to server 45 and enjoy the ride.
    yes we're old server but we fight like hell.

a button with on/off switch, not totally you cannot fight your own guild mate, mate..
    A dead server? We combined guilds to be able to compete in the Grand Tournament. Our server is far from dead, it just happens that the best players want to be part of the best guild, which works out great because we always do very well in GT because of it.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Chosun One View Post
    I don't think anyone would say small quality of life improve the like this would be bad. But the question is - with all the features that players want in the threads, which should be a priority for ucool to focus on? Perhaps if we had an ongoing poll for people to rank which features people want the most it can help ucool prioritize what to focus on. And it would be backed with voting numbers (and ideally prevent ppl from creating handles to skew the poll). Granted, implementation would be at ucool's discretion but perhaps it will provide better focus on issues players would like to see improved.
    Well, I still think of it as good idea as this small button should be piece of cake for them to develop rather than new features..
    Easy thing with huge improvement is always good.

Quote Originally Posted by bkweibley View Post
    A dead server? We combined guilds to be able to compete in the Grand Tournament. Our server is far from dead, it just happens that the best players want to be part of the best guild, which works out great because we always do very well in GT because of it.
    Well, that's your view point, and my view point is what's good when a server being monopolized?
    We have at least 5-6 guilds competing each other so you can drop from rank 5 to 100 in 2 attacks quickly.
    Arkh guild always won the GT, and I never wanted to join them, since competition is always on the table.

Well, that's your view point, and my view point is what's good when a server being monopolized?
    We have at least 5-6 guilds competing each other so you can drop from rank 5 to 100 in 2 attacks quickly.
    Arkh guild always won the GT, and I never wanted to join them, since competition is always on the table.
    Im assuming you are in an older server where many players have hit 100 already? No one on my server has hit 100 yet, myself and 2 others are at 98 and then everyone else is 97 or lower. If guys hit 100 already then I could see where multiple guilds could be successful but in a younger server where no one has hit 100 yet dividing the good players between different guilds means no guild from your server will be able to win GT. We consistantly place top 4 but havent been able to make the finals yet because of other guilds who have over 600 teams in GT

Quote Originally Posted by bkweibley View Post
    Im assuming you are in an older server where many players have hit 100 already? No one on my server has hit 100 yet, myself and 2 others are at 98 and then everyone else is 97 or lower. If guys hit 100 already then I could see where multiple guilds could be successful but in a younger server where no one has hit 100 yet dividing the good players between different guilds means no guild from your server will be able to win GT. We consistantly place top 4 but havent been able to make the finals yet because of other guilds who have over 600 teams in GT
    Still wrong, I've been in small guild long before GT, and even my guild is rank 17 that time, I can still manage to get big 10 in arena, far before lvl 100.

My point : monopoly is signal of dead server.

This thread point is, i suggest devs to build switchable small button that is piece of cake for them and I don't think it disadvantaged you.

Still wrong, I've been in small guild long before GT, and even my guild is rank 17 that time, I can still manage to get big 10 in arena, far before lvl 100.

My point : monopoly is signal of dead server.

This thread point is, i suggest devs to build switchable small button that is piece of cake for them and I don't think it disadvantaged you.
    I believe you and I are talking about 2 different things now. Ive been hitting the top 10 every night (usually #1) since somewhere around Lvl 30, im talking about winning the Grand Tournament is the reason why all of the top players are in the same guild. You can place #1 every night without being in a guild at all... On a server who hasnt hit TL 100 yet though combining all of the high players into 1 guild is the only way to win GT, otherwise you thin yourselves out and get destroyed by the power teams in other servers

Well now I believe you get me wrong from the beginning.

You came to a thread about making a switchable button about attacking guildmate, saying it's not important for you and your guild, coz your guild dominate your server and monopolized it.

Taking some idea based on your position, not the essence of it.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    The topic is pushed far away from original idea. I agree that all old servers have signals of death, when you first see arena in a server, you would see your rank around 47k, I think each server would store 50k active players (sign-up players would be x2 - x4 more) before uc create new server. Now each server tries to shrink to 50 (most active) players (and kick out the rest); 50,000 players -> 50 players, even now uc could move all 'active' players in 50 first servers into 1 new server and no one fill rank 20k.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.