Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best mage for R1

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    what's a good team with witch? i have her r1 she always gets killed by sapper.
    Use CK with her, I myself do that and it's pretty good against sapper, the other back-liner is HN and DM in the middle. AS jumps to Witch, but he has taken some damage from HN and DM initial attacks, CK taunts everyone and one of those 3 heroes kills sapper, with any luck it'll be witch who'll have enough energy to use her ult. The problem is if the enemy uses Chemist, then you're fucked, cause most likely Chemist will stun every one of your back-line heroes which will buy the enemy sapper enough time to kill Witch and then HN. To sum up, that team is only efficient in GA and doesn't do well against TF teams, depending on what that TF team is though.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 bangastc's Avatar
    why not es and sq? this 2 do a lot of damage too even @ r.., the only problems is they are females heroes so Anthony beat them all..perhaps ucool need make some male caster, or buff lightning master...

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Why lightning Master is so bad? ? In the Earl game He does pretty nice dmg. Ans Has an aoe ultimate. . But maybe He gets a legendary

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Krinte View Post
    Why lightning Master is so bad? ? In the Earl game He does pretty nice dmg. Ans Has an aoe ultimate. . But maybe He gets a legendary
    Not good enough dmg for aoe - so he pretty much pumps only energy to opponent

Yeah. The New aoe ultimates changed the game to much. Like the completly Broken hero CA. I hire him for crusade. Bamm and all 5 heroes dead and next stage... Old heroes have to be reworked or so

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Answer is simple : Why to take one squishy hero with low damage whenyou can have one hero difficult to kill with 4 times more damage ?
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

Yeah ofc. Maybe it will be still a dream that old heroes get Some love

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Yeah ofc. Maybe it will be still a dream that old heroes get Some love
    I would not say ALL old heroes are bad - some are great, some are good, some are not good - but that was never different.
    In very low Levels all could do something, but soon the better ones turned out - so nothing different as now.

Still now some new heroes are not really good

And for older heroes:
    DM is fantastic
    Machi is good
    DV,VS,AS,IE,Ninja...they are all old and still great or at least good.

And Im sure there are some others that could be fantastic....you just should not compare o2 or lower with r1

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Wizard doctor maybe. I have him max. Good damage and healing but easily interrupt by other. His third skill good for delay enemy action

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Silencer ed bro
    #uncool

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by popoila View Post
    Wizard doctor maybe. I have him max. Good damage and healing but easily interrupt by other. His third skill good for delay enemy action
    I've been considering bringing my WD up to red tiers. He looks promising with the magic damage, but his hp is so low that it seems like a waste..

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    My GM is 4/6 R1 5* for raid damage purposes. She's not really that strong due to the prevalence of physical damage dealers and cc. She has a really small niche where she is good and that is in battles with 3/4 mages on both teams. Exile doubles magic damage on that target which is obviously good when you have a bunch of mages on your team and the MR aura pays off when you're against a bunch of mages.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by noremac View Post
    My GM is 4/6 R1 5* for raid damage purposes. She's not really that strong due to the prevalence of physical damage dealers and cc. She has a really small niche where she is good and that is in battles with 3/4 mages on both teams. Exile doubles magic damage on that target which is obviously good when you have a bunch of mages on your team and the MR aura pays off when you're against a bunch of mages.
    I actually find her pretty effective vs physical teams. Her exile prevents them from attacking or using physical skills. Vs a magic team, they can still use magic damage skills. Mind you, mine is still r0 4/5 and most teams I fight are still o2/r0

Not that it means much, but my 4* GM can beat a NA 1v1.