Thread: I'm not done with Master Mage

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Johnie's Avatar

I'm not done with Master Mage

https://youtu.be/AF-sYktcePA

This is Grand Arena action highlights from last night proving once again thank that MM deserves some love.

Like we say, people can only play one TF, and then, there are other formations than solo MM, she's got a devastating ultimate at red, can't wait to see r+1
    Johnie's YouTube: JHC Gaming

LIVE stream schedule (eastern time):

Weekdays: 3:30 pm
    Saturday+Sunday: 11:30 am

on YouTube Gaming

Follow me on Twitter @JHCGaming
    Check out the Facebook page

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    I've checked your L MM as frontline tank with other AoE heroes and they are brilliant.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Cool vid.

Thanks Johnie.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    can't wait to see r+1
    All below are r1 heroes.

I'm using MM, Pheonix, Succubus, HN and curently trying to find a perfect match for 5th hero. QoC is decent, for a while I had a silencer it was also nice. Currently I am testing Enchantress to boost the magic dmg - it gives a heal to MM so usually I am able to use ulti by her.
    When there is no TF on arena I put as a fifth Manipulator and it's a perfect team.

However MM teams are really vulnerable for many things. When facing all r1, opponents do not die so fast.
    Basically what might happen from enemy side: Mani can use his ulti, Vengance can freeze us, Rose Fencer is a pain in the ass. Also Depths Voice sometime survivies and ulti before us. Grifiin / CA are also ulting a lot. That's why mani fits so well in MM team.
    Usually pheonix r1 gains energy so fast that he ulti first therefore giving the energy to enemies.
    I guess I need to r1 Light Bringer to see if he fits.

But if the whole server is full with r1 the MM team is not so great (don't get me wrong - they are still excellent but it's not a 100% win against non-TF teams). It has been a nice ride before people got full r1 GA teams.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Johnie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesomist View Post
    All below are r1 heroes.

I'm using MM, Pheonix, Succubus, HN and curently trying to find a perfect match for 5th hero. QoC is decent, for a while I had a silencer it was also nice. Currently I am testing Enchantress to boost the magic dmg - it gives a heal to MM so usually I am able to use ulti by her.
    When there is no TF on arena I put as a fifth Manipulator and it's a perfect team.

However MM teams are really vulnerable for many things. When facing all r1, opponents do not die so fast.
    Basically what might happen from enemy side: Mani can use his ulti, Vengance can freeze us, Rose Fencer is a pain in the ass. Also Depths Voice sometime survivies and ulti before us. Grifiin / CA are also ulting a lot. That's why mani fits so well in MM team.
    Usually pheonix r1 gains energy so fast that he ulti first therefore giving the energy to enemies.
    I guess I need to r1 Light Bringer to see if he fits.

But if the whole server is full with r1 the MM team is not so great (don't get me wrong - they are still excellent but it's not a 100% win against non-TF teams). It has been a nice ride before people got full r1 GA teams.
    Well I hear that a lot (not that good against full R+1)

But still lotta fun to watch

Phoenix easily interrupted. So you got R+1 phoenix and succubus? That's some dedication to the MM bro!! respect!

Thanks for the Input, and thanks for the comments guys!
    Johnie's YouTube: JHC Gaming

LIVE stream schedule (eastern time):

Weekdays: 3:30 pm
    Saturday+Sunday: 11:30 am

on YouTube Gaming

Follow me on Twitter @JHCGaming
    Check out the Facebook page