Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Reduce Emberstar casting animation time

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Betty, is that correct?
    We need to understand our developers' attitudes better to have a better planning of our heroes developments.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Dindin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    I will try forwarding your comment to our production team and developers. But it's been half year since 2.0 is out and no one reported this issue until now. We could assume that the change had been accepted by most of the players. So the developers don't think it broken or a major issue. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Players stopped using her after you guys changed it into that "armed goblin"

Before the transformation, emberstar was doing greatly. But after you guys changed her model, her stun cast takes waaaaaaay too much time.

By the way, if you guys really balanced the old heroes, everybody would use them.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    It seems that our production team doesn't have the motivation to change it at the moment. Sorry about that.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Ahahahahahah oh my god. I already stopped playing the game. The sense of freedom is amazing. But when i feel down, i come to this post and read this shit.

Omfg its hilarious, PLEASE(!!) keep it coming, my tummy hurts from laughing ahahahahahahahahhah

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    This is understandable, you should be aware that every staff here is 'salary worker', they will choose less work in any cases because all they need is staying in the company till end of month to get payment, hard working is not an option.

I remember when I first encountered app crash in iPhone 4s-, it's Friday, no one reply or fix the issue during 3 days, 1/2 Friday + Saturday + Sunday + 1/2 Monday, salary worker never want to work in weekend, no matter whatever happened. Don't expect too much, don't expect anything from ucool.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    This is understandable, you should be aware that every staff here is 'salary worker', they will choose less work in any cases because all they need is staying in the company till end of month to get payment, hard working is not an option.

I remember when I first encountered app crash in iPhone 4s-, it's Friday, no one reply or fix the issue during 3 days, 1/2 Friday + Saturday + Sunday + 1/2 Monday, salary worker never want to work in weekend, no matter whatever happened. Don't expect too much, don't expect anything from ucool.
    Dear uCool's mom,

Happy Mother's Day.
    You protect your children very well.

Regards
    Your children's friend

Dear Leader
    I will try forwarding your comment to our production team and developers. But it's been half year since 2.0 is out and no one reported this issue until now. We could assume that the change had been accepted by most of the players. So the developers don't think it broken or a major issue. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Seems that the developers wouldn't admit something they broke as their own mistake if the players didn't report it earlier. Am I right Betty?

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by queensline View Post
    Seems that the developers wouldn't admit something they broke as their own mistake if the players didn't report it earlier. Am I right Betty?
    Dear Leader
    Does this happen as often as before please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    Yes, but not just limited to what they break. It also includes unimpressive hero buffs, such as the recent rifleman, sniper ones, and the refusal to relook older heroes and make small or large adjustments (for details, please refer to the suggestions and feedback forum)

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Her animation seems totaly fake.Ember star..commando and that bone eater lunar gardien totaly fake and stupid looking

Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    Dear Angel Betty

Does that matter? They break their own product (Emberstar) which customers still using, and they forced the customers to accept the breakage by just excusing that 'it doesn't happen often', that doesn't justify a mistake can be bypassed.

And if you wanna go into whether it's more often, PiripiP has answered that:
    "Yes, but not just limited to what they break. It also includes unimpressive hero buffs, such as the recent rifleman, sniper ones, and the refusal to relook older heroes and make small or large adjustments (for details, please refer to the suggestions and feedback forum) "

In fact, they stopped listening to Heroes suggestion of players since they started creating their own overpowered heroes. They created heroes which break the game mechanics: 'Undodgable physical ultimate' which applies only to new physical heroes. They are denial to make necessary adjustment to weak old heroes. They created a scenario 'Dominate with our new heroes, or Lose with your favorite old heroes'.

I agree the new heroes may have advantages because uCool needs business, but not super advantages that go against the common game logic and mechanics, the gap between new and majority old heroes are too big now, uCool should have realised this as well.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Actually, you should reduce every heroes animation.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by CroEdge View Post
    Actually, you should reduce every heroes animation.
    Yes, well if that ever happens, I hope they revise portal timing etc which depend on the ulti animation length - LoC, Pho

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Betty: players complain that ES 3rd skill is much slower than in 1.9 version.
    Developers: And?
    Betty: So please change it as it was before.
    Developers: The time that takes you to make us coffee is also much slower than before. and we're not complaining about that... so just leave us now.

Betty bringing them coffee.

Betty: here is your coffee , now please change it.
    Developers: Your parents are brothers or what ??????????
    Betty: Why do you insult me ?
    Developers: You put fucking salt instead of sugar, you idiot !
    Betty: Go to hell you and your stupid new heroes!! you're ruining the game.
    Ember: Betty calm down! its soon lunch time.

Is it true Betty? The developers treated you that badly till they refused to revert Emberstar changes?

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by queensline View Post
    Is it true Betty? The developers treated you that badly till they refused to revert Emberstar changes?
    Dear leader,
    Thanks for your report, we will keep eyes on this issue. Have a nice weekend.

Best Regards,
    Betty