Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to counter#1 : Manipulator

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Urtock View Post
    Huum maybe. I was running tf DV RF IE and Manip. Maybe it was that. I try without her and let you know
    Yes, it's that you have to replace mani in your team with mid laner or front laner.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I know that maybe it is not the right place to ask..but at least the topic is about manipulator. I am not sure if I should promote manipulator to red or wait.. and when level permits to promote it directly to red+1. I heard that is not so good at red...
    Now at level 94 I could use the resources for other heroes like griffin..etc. I have already as red heroes: IE, RF, TF, DM, SH, DV, DL, Commander
    What is your advice? Keep O2 or promotes to red manipulator?

Quote Originally Posted by Schneider View Post
    I know that maybe it is not the right place to ask..but at least the topic is about manipulator. I am not sure if I should promote manipulator to red or wait.. and when level permits to promote it directly to red+1. I heard that is not so good at red...
    Now at level 94 I could use the resources for other heroes like griffin..etc. I have already as red heroes: IE, RF, TF, DM, SH, DV, DL, Commander
    What is your advice? Keep O2 or promotes to red manipulator?
    What you listen is right, up o2 to red she will ulti later and lost efficience. But r1 is amazing up

So you can wait
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Alendris View Post
    Thanks for your message. Wich part you think i need to remove ? It's interesting for me to have this kind of message. Was the first episode and if i can do every time better, i will be happy
    Man sorry cuz I do have time issues. In order to indicate that, I'd have to watch again and take some notes of the specific parts. But as you said, it was the first one, and very good btw to be the 1st.
    Try to think in the tutorial as book (a guide), and write it on paper (or text editor) dividing it into blocks, writing first the topics, and then getting in more details about each one. Then you'll realize doing a revision on what is the most relevant content for the audience. This is how to do a script for a movie

Quote Originally Posted by igordvr View Post
    Man sorry cuz I do have time issues. In order to indicate that, I'd have to watch again and take some notes of the specific parts. But as you said, it was the first one, and very good btw to be the 1st.
    Try to think in the tutorial as book (a guide), and write it on paper (or text editor) dividing it into blocks, writing first the topics, and then getting in more details about each one. Then you'll realize doing a revision on what is the most relevant content for the audience. This is how to do a script for a movie
    I write the plan and respect it but prehaps it's too much . I will see what i can update for the next one

Thanks anyway

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    It worked! Thanks ^^

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Thank you for the video!

How to fight aigainst TF, RF, Griffin, IE, Mani?

New Comers
    Do you have any suggestions for a counter against Mani, RF, SH, Sapper, and Turtle? I can't seem to find a good team with a high win rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis.leung978@gmail.com View Post
    Do you have any suggestions for a counter against Mani, RF, SH, Sapper, and Turtle? I can't seem to find a good team with a high win rate.
    Basicly you can use tf/ie/silencer/mani/ and last like you want.

Sapper will be useless more or less he will attack ie and die. After you need some rng but silencer must do the job