Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rose Fencer - Ulti While Silenced! WTF?!

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

Rose Fencer - Ulti While Silenced! WTF?!

In order to try to beat RF without having an AS R1, I've been trying several teams, and in the last days I noticed that RF can ULTI WHILE SILENCED! Even worse that he "ulties" like you change underwear...

WTF ucool, what is this? This hero was garbage, now you put it over the basic laws of the game? Never thinking on respect for the customer, as usual.
    Think in the players that didn't invest on this, cuz it was a complete sh1t whn launched, now dominates arena...

I'd like to know why he can do this! OK he's and agility hero. But there is no other way to charm others via physical attack...

Congratulations!

EDIT: and if it is physical, why can't it be dodged? Ucool's strategic manipulation like gripphin, and others? So make NA's, Panda's and other physical ultis non-dodgeable. It's a matter of coherence, transparency.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Exactly RF ulti is not magic, therefore can not be silenced.

As I don't have him, not 100% sure, but think also Chemist charm is not magic.

In the end, his charm is a stun, and there are other stun skills that can not be silenced

and here he goes again with a flaming post, still dont gettin the basic game mechanics...

Congratulations!

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    For ucool love is not magic is physical. Remamber that and you ll now know how to counter . BTW why an spining SM cannot be charmed? His second skill is based on "immune to magic "
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator

^this is a good question, it seems he is cc immune while spinning

seems like he can be damaged with physical skills, but cant be cc'ed (even while beein ult'd by commander he keeps spinnin)

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Am sick of thread like this....if u hate rf so much...just go get him now to ur hero line team

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Why too many salt on RF? There's other thread similar as this explaning the game mechanics

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Just because he does not physically touch them doesn't mean it's a magic attack. His ultimate is physical which is why he can ultimate while silenced. You must get over this "if the heroes aren't physically touched it must be magic" type of attitude.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Imo, a silence should be: you cant use spells While silenced, just Auto atacks. But in heroes charge it seems to be different

they dont use >SPELLS<, there aint such a thing in heroes charge

there are skills: magical und physical

there seems to be a neutral skills as IEs hex goes through magic and physical immunity, but cant be cast while silenced
    Theres also holy damage, but the effect type is magical, so a silence stops its cast

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Physical/magic immune refers to damage, not neutral skills.

And to OP, when RF first came out, he was one of the most broken heroes ever. That's why they pulled him and made lycan the sign-in hero. I had him 1* and he was crazy strong.

When they brought him back, he was strongly nerfed. And then they made his ulti undodgeable again.

He has a low hp pool and weak to aoe or some skills like Lycan's blue skill. He is strong and annoying though, you're right there..

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by igordvr View Post
    In order to try to beat RF without having an AS R1, I've been trying several teams, and in the last days I noticed that RF can ULTI WHILE SILENCED! Even worse that he "ulties" like you change underwear...

WTF ucool, what is this? This hero was garbage, now you put it over the basic laws of the game? Never thinking on respect for the customer, as usual.
    Think in the players that didn't invest on this, cuz it was a complete sh1t whn launched, now dominates arena...

I'd like to know why he can do this! OK he's and agility hero. But there is no other way to charm others via physical attack...

Congratulations!

EDIT: and if it is physical, why can't it be dodged? Ucool's strategic manipulation like gripphin, and others? So make NA's, Panda's and other physical ultis non-dodgeable. It's a matter of coherence, transparency.

Lol there are plenty of example of undogeable physical skill: commander ult, CA ult, DW ult, DL ult so don't bring out coherence and transprency, it's about how strong ucool want a hero to be.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by igordvr View Post
    I
    As rest was written already, not to repeat what everyone said just to reply to this - it will make no sense at all if NA's ulti is non-dodgeable and for example if DL's is dodgeable...That way NA would be absolute killer and DL's ulti would be useless...I mean how can you even ask why is NA's ulti dodgeable? You'd like that highest DPS hero's ulti can't be dodged? What would that give us? He kills everything he can as long as it lasts and can't be stopped...I mean come on, learn a bit more about game mechanics and try to understand more how some skills work, it's ok to not know but to constantly complain on something that you didn't first explore how it works...?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    NA's ulti is more like a buff. He gets an attack speed and damage bonus and jumps to the back hero.

I think some heroes should get a true-shot ability though (i.e. Perfect accuracy/never miss) - or just mainly sniper should. His legendary is useless. They would've been better to give him a true shot passive, that made him a real sniper. It would be similar to holy attack, but still with the possibility to crit.
    Why a sniper can't even hit a hero after taking aim is mind-boggling...

Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    As rest was written already, not to repeat what everyone said just to reply to this - it will make no sense at all if NA's ulti is non-dodgeable and for example if DL's is dodgeable...That way NA would be absolute killer and DL's ulti would be useless...I mean how can you even ask why is NA's ulti dodgeable? You'd like that highest DPS hero's ulti can't be dodged? What would that give us? He kills everything he can as long as it lasts and can't be stopped...I mean come on, learn a bit more about game mechanics and try to understand more how some skills work, it's ok to not know but to constantly complain on something that you didn't first explore how it works...?
    OK, I don't have a PHD in game mechanics as you might have, but NA can be easily countered by a TON of heroes. He exposes himself with his ulti, instead of remaining in the mid line, between a bunch of other heroes as RF or DL do. Heroes with high dmg in one shot, or CCers can get rid of him. If you can get me how NA can't be stopped, I will use just him in all teams... lol!