Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Preview on the new feature-- The Championship

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by tin View Post
    Same things, you don't take the first message, do you ? if everyone is same, gambling is just closing eyes and choose either BIG or small.
    Did you "take" what I wrote or is it just your nature (like your one letter different friend described himself and his nature throwing stones already once) being harsh ? I just stated that now at least most bets where pretty sure, without inspiration none will be.
    To note that fighting itself will be still more interesting for everyone tough.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    your problem is you just throw an either yes/no message, all I want to tell (you or people) just current championship's gambling is too risky. Both of my posts are saying same things. This one (3rd post) also saying that again.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Wtf Ember !!!!

COMMENTS not the topic, but do not know where to write))) This game is in the ass !!! I do not want to throw, but do not have the motivation to do this, I go to caves and climb in the arena before the award. They promised to start the update in late April or early May, where he Ember ??? And ask everyone to support us as you can hold? If you do not give a reason for it. Just clear, you do not know anything, and you would only need the money !!! Do not think that the pause was delayed ??? You can do that ???

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by rustem131313 View Post
    COMMENTS not the topic, but do not know where to write))) This game is in the ass !!! I do not want to throw, but do not have the motivation to do this, I go to caves and climb in the arena before the award. They promised to start the update in late April or early May, where he Ember ??? And ask everyone to support us as you can hold? If you do not give a reason for it. Just clear, you do not know anything, and you would only need the money !!! Do not think that the pause was delayed ??? You can do that ???
    Lol what???
    Guild Leader of SP-Elites server 38.
    GT season 1: Semi
    GT season 2: Final
    GT season 3: Final (Win)
    GT season 4: Semi
    GT season 5: Semi
    GT season 6: Semi
    GT season 7: Semi

clearly google translator.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    this championship is just meaningless

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by davilon147 View Post
    this championship is just meaningless
    The one word that describes it all ...

Make championship season 2 better than season 1

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I don't understand why Oyabun would be champion instead of crzygruss... The later clearly won all 5 matches in the ultimate championship and the former only won 4. What a joke.

Read rules of championship..."only a battle winner can earn scores.The faster you defeat your opponent and the more survived heroes you have,the more scores you can earn..you can also select a BANNER to earn extra scores

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Oyabun View Post
    Read rules of championship..."only a battle winner can earn scores.The faster you defeat your opponent and the more survived heroes you have,the more scores you can earn..you can also select a BANNER to earn extra scores
    hi oyabun congratz for winning championship..
    btw km org indo kah?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Hey Oyabun. I tried to calculate the amount of gems thus money spend to get to the top. I came of with 3000$, maybe im wrong. Could u correct me? xD

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Which means the rule is unfair, as simple as that, no?

Asli penduduk e jokowi bro

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    No, Audryn. I dont think this rule is unfair. Scores in Prelims and finals were always counted like that. The faster u killed the enemy team, the more scores u got, maximized with the +% in score boost as banner. They somehow had to discriminate between all winners. Maybe this rule shouldnt apply for the last finals. i think the one who won against all others should have been the true champion, but the championship isn't evolved that far and surely has to be improved.

I mean, a team lvl 98! american got the 2nd place and in fact won against the 1st place. Thats only possible by boosting your team stats by 507% (35000 gems) per final round. Additionally u had to get to the best 64 people of your continent, which needed boosting by 200% per round as well.

All in all this championships winner truly is the champion of spending money =)