Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 489

Thread: Preview on the new feature-- The Championship

  1. #91
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    257
    Rep Power
    13
    i would like to have a bigger troop. 10 heroes in a team.

  2. #92
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    774
    Rep Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by baalercyti View Post
    And you're wrong again! Big surprise. So..many people actually do want this feature, they are currently bored, and also, I actually happen to know a dev which is why I know 6 and 7 stars are coming
    Also, even if you don't know a dev, you could guess yourself, looking at soul hunters, the game ucool copied, which also never said they would release 6 and 7 stars, and they still did, and now players are wondering abut 8. Research a little before coming here and being so, so far wrong, then come back and argue if you somehow still think you're right
    It'd be interesting if ucool did release 6* and 7*, then you'll see how many people will leave, and it'll be a lot more than every time they release a new tier level, be sure of that. And don't tell me that everyone is still playing this game, although they've said they're gonna leave. This forum is nothing - just 200-300 people here, maybe less who are active, just a tiny tiny portion of all the players. Do you know how many have left after they introduced even O+2, let alone red+1, at the beginning our server was quite active, they were more than 2000-3000 devoted players, now I'm not sure if 300 are devoted and that goes for all servers. A hell of a lot of people are gonna leave, if ucool makes the dumb mistake to release 6* and you'll end up playing with 70-90 masochists or extremely high VIP masochists who have invested a lot of money in this game (and not even the crazy high VIPs will save it, cause there won't be players like me (those who pay for monthlies and they are a lot)). And that would be the sad end of this awesome game. So keep hoping, at least I'm 99% sure there won't be more stars till the end of the year, afterwards hopefully I'd have given up on this game and I won't care, but for now I kinda enjoy playing it, even though the rewards of some features are crappy as hell. And you say you're bored? How exactly? Do you have all the heroes at 5* r+1? Surely not, so why don't you try to gear up your remaining heroes instead of giving dumb suggestions and mentioning 6* when 99,999% of the players DON'T want them?!?!?

  3. #93
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    455
    Rep Power
    22
    Well, I don't play SH, but it was mentioned here very often that the introduction of 6+ stars killed the game and a lot of people quitted in rage... If that's true, as I believe it is, I don't think that Ucool will be so dumb that they will do it here. But, of course, no, I don't know any dev of this game (if you do, you should tell him to write here instead of you, so we could give more credit to your words).

    It is not a new feature, it's just more mindless grinding. I'm totally against it. Further promotions to r+2 and level cap of 105+, yes, sure, please don't do it too early but we know it will happen, it's the way HC works and we should know it by now. But more stars? Hell, NO. That would ruin the game.

  4. #94
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Ranger View Post
    It'd be interesting if ucool did release 6* and 7*, then you'll see how many people will leave, and it'll be a lot more than every time they release a new tier level, be sure of that. And don't tell me that everyone is still playing this game, although they've said they're gonna leave. This forum is nothing - just 200-300 people here, maybe less who are active, just a tiny tiny portion of all the players. Do you know how many have left after they introduced even O+2, let alone red+1, at the beginning our server was quite active, they were more than 2000-3000 devoted players, now I'm not sure if 300 are devoted and that goes for all servers. A hell of a lot of people are gonna leave, if ucool makes the dumb mistake to release 6* and you'll end up playing with 70-90 masochists or extremely high VIP masochists who have invested a lot of money in this game (and not even the crazy high VIPs will save it, cause there won't be players like me (those who pay for monthlies and they are a lot)). And that would be the sad end of this awesome game. So keep hoping, at least I'm 99% sure there won't be more stars till the end of the year, afterwards hopefully I'd have given up on this game and I won't care, but for now I kinda enjoy playing it, even though the rewards of some features are crappy as hell. And you say you're bored? How exactly? Do you have all the heroes at 5* r+1? Surely not, so why don't you try to gear up your remaining heroes instead of giving dumb suggestions and mentioning 6* when 99,999% of the players DON'T want them?!?!?
    LOL why you so mad for bruh? When they introduced 6/7 stars and you cannot afford to keep up just quit the game. thats it. And its strange because in MY server, i see the number of people "devoted" to this game actually increase. And a fair number of us are actually expecting 6/7 stars. So just chill. And i tell you as one of those "extremely high VIP masochists who have invested a lot of money in this game" like me and those like me will continue to spend on something we enjoy. Its as simple as that.

    Besides if you read carefully baalercyti is not suggesting 6/7 *. Hes saying he know a dev which is why he knows 6/7 stars are coming. Totally different thing. Honestly.. People getting upset over a game...

  5. #95
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    774
    Rep Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by moonraiser View Post
    LOL why you so mad for bruh? When they introduced 6/7 stars and you cannot afford to keep up just quit the game. thats it. And its strange because in MY server, i see the number of people "devoted" to this game actually increase. And a fair number of us are actually expecting 6/7 stars. So just chill. And i tell you as one of those "extremely high VIP masochists who have invested a lot of money in this game" like me and those like me will continue to spend on something we enjoy. Its as simple as that.

    Besides if you read carefully baalercyti is not suggesting 6/7 *. Hes saying he know a dev which is why he knows 6/7 stars are coming. Totally different thing. Honestly.. People getting upset over a game...
    Dude, people have probably migrated to your server, just like 30 people migrated to mine. You know why? Think about what's the reason about this. Lack of competition maybe? But why? Because there are NO players left in theirs.... And why is that? You can answer this question yourself. Yeah, enough of this useless discussion. For now lets concentrate on the following good update which will include a new INTERESTING feature and not on some future possible events which clearly are not wanted by the majority of players.

  6. #96
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Ranger View Post
    Dude, people have probably migrated to your server, just like 30 people migrated to mine. You know why? Think about what's the reason about this. Lack of competition maybe? But why? Because there are NO players left in theirs....
    Nope. Just old players coming back since there are new content.

  7. #97
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by moonraiser View Post
    Nope. Just old players coming back since there are new content.
    And we just got 20+ people migrated out too and yet the numbers of "devoted" player increase so...

  8. #98
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    774
    Rep Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by moonraiser View Post
    And we just got 20+ people migrated out too and yet the numbers of "devoted" player increase so...
    Don't worry, they've come back not because of the new gear, but because of new features like GC and GT.

  9. #99
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    283
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Ranger View Post
    It'd be interesting if ucool did release 6* and 7*, then you'll see how many people will leave, and it'll be a lot more than every time they release a new tier level, be sure of that. And don't tell me that everyone is still playing this game, although they've said they're gonna leave. This forum is nothing - just 200-300 people here, maybe less who are active, just a tiny tiny portion of all the players. Do you know how many have left after they introduced even O+2, let alone red+1, at the beginning our server was quite active, they were more than 2000-3000 devoted players, now I'm not sure if 300 are devoted and that goes for all servers. A hell of a lot of people are gonna leave, if ucool makes the dumb mistake to release 6* and you'll end up playing with 70-90 masochists or extremely high VIP masochists who have invested a lot of money in this game (and not even the crazy high VIPs will save it, cause there won't be players like me (those who pay for monthlies and they are a lot)). And that would be the sad end of this awesome game. So keep hoping, at least I'm 99% sure there won't be more stars till the end of the year, afterwards hopefully I'd have given up on this game and I won't care, but for now I kinda enjoy playing it, even though the rewards of some features are crappy as hell. And you say you're bored? How exactly? Do you have all the heroes at 5* r+1? Surely not, so why don't you try to gear up your remaining heroes instead of giving dumb suggestions and mentioning 6* when 99,999% of the players DON'T want them?!?!?
    I would probably leave if they did 6 and 7*... That would be too much and pointless. Like you said us "Card" players would get the picture... We're never gonna catch up, and and it is pointless to keep doing the same shit over and over again.

    If UCOOL WOULD ACTUALLY LISTEN TO ME AND MY TOURNAMENT IDEA!!! They would understand that money can be made elsewhere other then increasing the limits.... It needs to stop, because

    1. It is breaking up guilds and people are leaving
    2. The big spenders will leave too when there are no other people to beat

    Since I believe UCOOL has no intentions of actually listening to my suggestion, I am going to tell where I think your game should go

    As I mentioned before This will only be fun if the tournament goes the way of the point/power system.

    Here are my thoughts

    * We now make the tournament and/or championship the game end fun. This will make the game feel like their is a chance to stop grinding out gears every fucking day. You continue to introduce new heroes and stop with the Increasing Levels/Stars ect...

    * Betting becomes a big part of the game. No limits on what you bet... and you can buy Tournament/Championship Coins with gems if you lose betting... Don't tell me people wouldn't lose and never buy gems anymore

    * Like I said this is end game fun so you can't do this feature until level 90 and you can bet gears/gems/tournament coins/championship coins ect...

    *Here is why the tournament needs to be set to Point/Power system, because now people will have to see trends and keep up with numbers, because if you don't you could very easily lose a bet. It will not work with the tournament system currently in place, because a power guild facing a nobody guild betting is too easy.

    * How does ucool profit? Just like a casino. You lose your bets your out of gems/gear/coins ect... what do you do if you are out of money at a casino you buy more gems

    ^^^ This will be a hell of a lot more fun then grinding away. It also gives us Monthly card people a "Chance" to catch up. Like in poker a chip and chair. The fat stacks have an advantage, but if you pay attention to what is going on short stacks can win too.

  10. #100
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Ranger View Post
    Don't worry, they've come back not because of the new gear, but because of new features like GC and GT.
    No.. If you recall they implement O/ O+2 R /R1 first before GC and GT. Thats when most of them came back. During implementation of new gears.

  11. #101
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyTheCat View Post
    I would probably leave if they did 6 and 7*... That would be too much and pointless. Like you said us "Card" players would get the picture... We're never gonna catch up, and and it is pointless to keep doing the same shit over and over again.
    Ah this guy gets it. Sensible dude. If you feel you cannot keep up or not willing to spend. Just stop playing. And no one will think lesser of you. Game is for enjoying right bro? No point speculating. Even less point getting angry with others over a digital entertainment. Entertainment is for enjoyment. Well, if you get enjoyment over getting pissed thats another thing though. But everyone has their own fetish honestly so who am i to judge.

  12. #102
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    6
    Hi Ember,

    I'm sorry for posting my problem here but your staff left me at my game-issue thread after giving me wrong instructions and i can't send private messages to you due to your inbox is full. Please check this link and help me to resolve the problem.

    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...g-Device/page3

    My problem is detailed by nickname 'game.khanhhuyna'.

    Thanks for your help!

    Sorry everyone!

  13. #103
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    774
    Rep Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by moonraiser View Post
    No.. If you recall they implement O/ O+2 R /R1 first before GC and GT. Thats when most of them came back. During implementation of new gears.
    Lol, hahahah, then your server is unique, in mine many players left after they introduced O+2 and in most other servers.
    It'd been great if there was an in-game poll where players could choose what they want in the next update. I'm sure it wouldn't have been more tiers and definitely NOT more stars, but interesting features like GT and championship.

  14. #104
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 baalercyti's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Brookline, Massachusetts
    Posts
    343
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Ranger View Post
    Lol, hahahah, then your server is unique, in mine many players left after they introduced O+2 and in most other servers.
    It'd been great if there was an in-game poll where players could choose what they want in the next update. I'm sure it wouldn't have been more tiers and definitely NOT more stars, but interesting features like GT and championship.
    I think you are just lazy, and don't want to be active. As soon as red gear, GT, and GC were released, tons of people migrated to my server, and there are at least 3k very active players. People like new features because it keeps the game moving, most people aren't the cynical couch potatoes like you. While some people were mad about 6 and 7 stars on SH, as they had the right to, notice that after that update, SH had its biggest increase in total salary in the game's history, and the amount of downloads went up by 2,000,00 in one month, the biggest amount of new players in a month on record. It's okay to be different, and I can respect it if you are, but don't be mad cuz other people aren't different and Dark(as your name even says) like you are.

    Quote Originally Posted by moonraiser View Post
    LOL why you so mad for bruh? When they introduced 6/7 stars and you cannot afford to keep up just quit the game. thats it. And its strange because in MY server, i see the number of people "devoted" to this game actually increase. And a fair number of us are actually expecting 6/7 stars. So just chill. And i tell you as one of those "extremely high VIP masochists who have invested a lot of money in this game" like me and those like me will continue to spend on something we enjoy. Its as simple as that.

    Besides if you read carefully baalercyti is not suggesting 6/7 *. Hes saying he know a dev which is why he knows 6/7 stars are coming. Totally different thing. Honestly.. People getting upset over a game...
    See, this guy gets it. +1 to you, moonraiser
    There once was a hero named deathgore,
    People thought that he sucked but they weren't sure,
    So they got him to red 1
    Still he was worse then everyone
    And they got so mad that they swore.

  15. #105
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,823
    Rep Power
    137
    When people start saying: if ucool do this/do that I would/will leave/quit ... they already have no more logic in their conversations. Yeah, you would leave sooner or later, ucool can't keep you forever.

    One day we will have 2 groups of people start like this: group A = ucool do this I quit; group B = ucool don't do this I quit, so what ?
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •