Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Preview on the new feature-- The Championship

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I have an idea for the championship so everyone can enjoy this new mode.You need to make divisions,The 1 division will be from 90-100 lv the 2nd to 70-90 3rd 50-70 4th 30-50 and 5th 1-30 or we can make more division and stuff

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dali's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DRX View Post
    I have an idea for the championship so everyone can enjoy this new mode.You need to make divisions,The 1 division will be from 90-100 lv the 2nd to 70-90 3rd 50-70 4th 30-50 and 5th 1-30 or we can make more division and stuff
    Well, actually leveling up from 90 up to 100 takes more or less the same time as from 1 to 90, lol

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Dali View Post
    Well, actually leveling up from 90 up to 100 takes more or less the same time as from 1 to 90, lol
    Yeah - and Lvl100 can have full r1 Teams, lvl90 not...

Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Yeah - and Lvl100 can have full r1 Teams, lvl90 not...
    So? 2-3 divisions? If there's a division for 91-100, lv91 players would complain exactly about that!

Although it would make some sense to some people, I don't like it and I don't see it happening. The purpose of a tournament is to find the best guilds/players, worldwide. The divisions are already made, implicitly in the server brackets (assuming that they will adopt the same system in the single player championship feature, as it's most likely to happen). If some player is at server 8 and lv70 for instance, it's entirely on him or her. He or she should have started in a newer server or played harder to catch up.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Jinsuna's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Single player tournament is announced
    Level cap increased and GC diff 5 is more or less confirmed
    With that we can be pretty sure also new trial/rifts/portals and eventually r2

That's quite some new content (for ucool relations) - 6/7* would totally not fit in there.
    offtopic ... and 6/7* will not happen any time soon
    [] Jin - lvl 105
    AccountID: 26164321

Arch Enemy - Server 45
    International Guild - English required
    LVL 104+ active 1.2m+ AHP players welcome

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Again, if 6+ stars were to be introduced, it would be with a new system, not the "classic" soul stones. So, of course, you keep saving them, that's clearly the smartest move, you're so clever, the rest of us are just clueless morons.

And, yes, most people will leave if this ever happens, me included. So, if I'm wrong, congratulations, we the annoying people who are continuously complaining about the mindless grinding that you love so much will leave at last! This game will be all yours to shout in the world chat and wait for an echo from the great beyond.
    These two paragraphs made my day. Ahahahahahah you are very right

Quote Originally Posted by Urtock View Post
    These two paragraphs made my day. Ahahahahahah you are very right
    Hey, know what? They still will be able to use those spare soul stones to buy the summoner when it gets released for the 3 players that will be still around in a couple of years from now

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Hey, know what? They still will be able to use those spare soul stones to buy the summoner when it gets released for the 3 players what will be still around in a couple of years from now
    Summoner... Thats a dream that never turn into reality. And you say 3? Hum i doubt xp

Yeah... I know, right?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Again, if 6+ stars were to be introduced, it would be with a new system, not the "classic" soul stones. So, of course, you keep saving them, that's clearly the smartest move, you're so clever, the rest of us are just clueless morons.

And, yes, most people will leave if this ever happens, me included. So, if I'm wrong, congratulations, we the annoying people who are continuously complaining about the mindless grinding that you love so much will leave at last! This game will be all yours to shout in the world chat and wait for an echo from the great beyond.
    wow ur a smart clueless moron thats exactly wat i was thinking. i am pretty clever

its not if its when ur wrong u r gonna leave cause ull be too embarrassed to stay

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    I had a guildmate who had accidently hit the sell all stones entering soul shop. He then went to customer service to get them to reverse the move, Betty reassured him that 6*+ heroes arent happening and not to worry about it.

If they actually decide to make such a pointless and retarded decision, there would be a pretty big uproar. More stars literally adds 0 value to the gameplay experience they can spend their time on meaningful content instead. This is from someone with VIP15 for over a year, 980k+ Team power, 433 hero stars, all heroes o2 or better, and been stuck at level100 cap for monthes while watching others catchup in terms of team level, 100k+ of all shop coins just collecting dust cause its currency more useless then toilet paper, 500mil gold cause bronze and silver chests are equally useless. (Aka one of the players who would benefit a lot with a huge headstart on the * game if they were stupid enough to implement it.)

They will have to answer to a lot of people demanding all the soul stones sold in the past few monthes be recredited back to their accounts for being dishonest pieces of shit. There will be quite an uproar about even having that annoying sell all pop-up everytime someone enters the shop.

That said, Ive personally held all my soulstones with well over 2mil I can sell for pointless coins for pointless gear just incase. Ucool has done nothing to deserve my trust or respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Dman17 View Post
    I had a guildmate who had accidently hit the sell all stones entering soul shop. He then went to customer service to get them to reverse the move, Betty reassured him that 6*+ heroes arent happening and not to worry about it.

If they actually decide to make such a pointless and retarded decision, there would be a pretty big uproar. More stars literally adds 0 value to the gameplay experience they can spend their time on meaningful content instead. This is from someone with VIP15 for over a year, 980k+ Team power, 433 hero stars, all heroes o2 or better, and been stuck at level100 cap for monthes while watching others catchup in terms of team level, 100k+ of all shop coins just collecting dust cause its currency more useless then toilet paper, 500mil gold cause bronze and silver chests are equally useless. (Aka one of the players who would benefit a lot with a huge headstart on the * game if they were stupid enough to implement it.)

They will have to answer to a lot of people demanding all the soul stones sold in the past few monthes be recredited back to their accounts for being dishonest pieces of shit. There will be quite an uproar about even having that annoying sell all pop-up everytime someone enters the shop.

That said, Ive personally held all my soulstones with well over 2mil I can sell for pointless coins for pointless gear just incase. Ucool has done nothing to deserve my trust or respect.
    Bravo, sir.

I won't bother in replying uh123abcd. He wouldn't even understand why 2+2=4 anyway.

Hahaha, fuck the trolls muahahaha

exactly so u agree with my claim. after 3 paragraphs of totally shutting down the possibility u end up still saving the stones "just in case". if anyone was sure 6* will never ever come out pointless coins and pointless gear would still be > absolutely useless soulstones. like i said anyone with even 1/2 a brain would save their soulstones

but apparantly the 2 people above might not have 1/2 which is y they cant figure out the key part of ur post

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Well said sir. I myself have saved all my stones too "just in case" lol. As with you i had all my toons o2 at least. The difference is i did notbsave my golds and spend them m9stly on silver chest for, i guess you will understand, the joy of opening chest lol. Even then i had 141k gem left. I had a post previously when i had a screenshot in case anyone is wondering.

With that being said i do not think ucool is "stupid" enough to implement 6/7stars system. I do think they are greedy enough though to do it. It is indeed wise of you to save for that reason. Honestly i dont get why people seem "angry" in their posting about people like us who had save our soulstones. (Myself i have 200 to 300 of bronze chest hero. 100 to 200 of good chest heroes. Various amount of newer heroes pieces.) So many calling people like us who save soulstones trolls, dumb etc. Its like saying someone who had save a lot of money trolls, dumb etc dont you think.

My point is if and when they implement and you cannot afford to catch up simply quit the game. Thats it. We do not know what ucool will implement so nothing wrong with preparing. To be brutally honest to those who criticise us for preparing, isnt it better to do the same instead of reacting like this? I had even considered that there might even be a day when ucool will be "CRAZY" enough to put red/red1 gear in godfather lol. That is why i am sving my gems, to pimp out most of my heroes to red 1 lol.