Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Preview on the new feature-- The Championship

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Btw am I the only one who thinks that the rewards are freaking lame?! 2 Orange Gear... 50 Soul Stone... And it's for 1 Leader in the whole game... This feature is freaking messed up... Inspire... UCool you know you fked up... This feature is worthless and this game gets worse and worse with every update...

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Well, don't say it's amazing, but to be correct:
    Orange Almighty Fragments can be used for any items being orange.
    Single items obtainable from Chap17/18 - son single items for red gear - are orange. E. G. Lorica, Relic of Hades, Feather of Truth, etc
    Purple fragments are for eg.Earth Helmets, Kylin Blood, Dragon Relics etc

If I understand reward table (as there are prices for every round) right: Winner get total of 170 orange fragments, which means over 2 1/2 single "red" items, 100 purple fragments, 135 SS,which can be used for DA, or any new magic stone hero, etc...

Still lame...

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 xTL's Avatar
    About the times u can inspire your team,
    i'm not sure what the max number of times are or if there's even a limit but there should be one.

i here suggest that it should be like this.

The inspire feature should be according to your VIP Level (if it has to be a part of the game that is)
    So max number of times you could inspire would be 15.

And if you are vip level 12 like i am, then 12 times would be the highest you could go.
    The gem cost should be equal to the stamina costs, the higher you go the more it will cost.

To have no limit and allow certain players to spend over 30k gems on this new feature will not only break the game.
    But make it less fun and you will lose players from all servers, it's already unfair to many players.

The region location won't work in the long run, because it's based upon IP a simple VPN will help thousands of players to go from EU to Africa
    Also a level 60-94 player does not stand a chance against a level 100 player with full R1 Heroes.
    The concept is good but unfair.

You should improve the rules for this new feature.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by xTL View Post
    About the times u can inspire your team,
    i'm not sure what the max number of times are or if there's even a limit but there should be one.

i here suggest that it should be like this.

The inspire feature should be according to your VIP Level (if it has to be a part of the game that is)
    So max number of times you could inspire would be 15.

And if you are vip level 12 like i am, then 12 times would be the highest you could go.
    The gem cost should be equal to the stamina costs, the higher you go the more it will cost.

To have no limit and allow certain players to spend over 30k gems on this new feature will not only break the game.
    But make it less fun and you will lose players from all servers, it's already unfair to many players.

The region location won't work in the long run, because it's based upon IP a simple VPN will help thousands of players to go from EU to Africa
    Also a level 60-94 player does not stand a chance against a level 100 player with full R1 Heroes.
    The concept is good but unfair.

You should improve the rules for this new feature.
    Well, itīs in rules the Limit is 100 times, no matter of VIP Level
    VIP1 gets 2% start boost, VIP6 4% and VIP11 7% - otherwise all can spend gems 100 times max.
    Costs get higher like Stamina resets, itīs something like 50-50-100-100,etc. Was already told 100 times would be 38.000 gems

Either way - now ist basically same for all, no matter which VIP lvl but of course made for high Spenders.
    In your proposal it would be limited, but again give huge Advantage to higher VIPS and ONLY to them - well, to them willing to spend gems

To the continent Thing....agree 100% - just a stupid grouping.
    A developer with a Little bit of Logical thinking would have checked before how many Players are in which continent - maybe they had, but just donīt care...

In the end, they need at least 1 guy using max Inspiration per continent - those will be in final - simple as that

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Yup you can inspire 100x and to do so is 38000 gems a week since some have done it for prelims already.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Here is 3 simple adjustments to make this really fun.

1) Remove inspire button, Banners are enough.
    2) Make you use 5 teams insteed of 3 so this is not a glorifyed GA. This will make ppl use more heroes and think of a whole bunch of other teams and strategy.
    3) Shorten it to 4 weeks (a month) insteed of these 6 weeks.
    Totally agree with this!
    Also think the rewards could be reviewed, when it's one player out of 100 000 who gets it.
    Making top 64 in your group should also have pretty nice rewards in my opinion to make it more interesting not only for the very very top players. (Implying obviously the inspire button has to go, otherwise we're taking payers and not players)

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman17 View Post
    Playing the account on 3 different devices all at the same time? anyway he sounds like a special snowflake. Maybe well see him compete in the next special olympics.
    Loool, his reward time was 5 mins ago, I destroyed him in GA 10 minutes before his reward and sent him to rank 11 - at 18:58 (my time) he attacked me 3 times in a row in less than 40 seconds and right after that he took 1st spot... (And we were 3 or 4 members trying to screw his reward lol ) And by the way, he did the same in arena, how can he be so fast, it's nearly impossible, the only real explanation is that he has 5 or more devices on which he's playing lol Or he's a hacker.

BTW, he has reached max inspiration on all 4 accounts of his.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kannon View Post
    As a long time loyal player to the game, I am sincerely disappointed. And I am speaking on behalf of at least all the top spenders in our server. There is no point in even playing this. Mind as well require 5k gems to enter each round to qualify. Inspiration is the worst thing that could happen to this decently competitive, relatively balanced game that we love.

Dear ucool, be creative. We have people willing to pay 5k gems for a hero skin! Not this nonsense.
    Last paragraph was right on point man.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Ranger View Post
    Loool, his reward time was 5 mins ago, I destroyed him in GA 10 minutes before his reward and sent him to rank 11 - at 18:58 (my time) he attacked me 3 times in a row in less than 40 seconds and right after that he took 1st spot... (And we were 3 or 4 members trying to screw his reward lol ) And by the way, he did the same in arena, how can he be so fast, it's nearly impossible, the only real explanation is that he has 5 or more devices on which he's playing lol Or he's a hacker.

BTW, he has reached max inspiration on all 4 accounts of his.
    Must be a hacker, has a bunch of bots playing his accounts for him etc. Even a multimillionaire doesnt have that much time to tend to 4 accounts and waste that much time and money on something so redudant.

Think hes hacked the crap out of this game, flaunting that fact and ucool probably too dumb to realize how badly hes hoodwinked them.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Damn i saw a championship replay of a team in red gear with507% boost taking approximately 7 sec to kill a vip 15 full red1 team lol. It was epic! And the boosted team was using crap toons like riflmen, physciopath just for LOLs i think. Well its official. Championship IS a game for the rich. I think i will skip this lol. Not rich enough.

Everyone in that fully boosted team was doing like 10k per normal hit, 20k if crit. Numbers were flying do fast its unbelieveable u guys got to take a look yourself.

Only 9500 gems per fragment for getting through prelims. If only I was intelligent enough to spend 38000 gems for 4 fragments, shucks.

Rules read that you can inspire 100x each round. Continent section is tech 3 rounds.. is it actually thst these guys will spend 114,000 gems just to get through continents section? Can anyone confirm? Ill die of laughter if these guys are soending 144,000 gems to get 4 fragments. (No way in hell these guys actually spend real money on gems for this game if this is the case.)

Top guys are all ucool employees with free gem access probably just trolling the shit out of the real user base.

lol didnt you know this is ucool way to find who's hacking gems? lol.... you can see in asia's region there's someone nick "wwwwwwwwwww" heroes all around lv 90, inspire 507% and he's also in the same with ucool first post.. who is he? how can he tested for championship beta?

Like i said ucool employees trolling us all with their unlimited gem pool. Explains things.

i suggest to remove inspire button... and don't refer the hero's equipment... set all heroes at red or o2 full item full enchant.. you need at least purple to use them.. but once you registered at championship, all your heroes will set to o2/red.. this will make championship more thrilling, people from all server fighting for best setup with equal power.