Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Preview on the new feature-- The Championship

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Suave88's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoLiFo View Post
    I hate this Championship feature already, yet I understand why they implement something like this... Pay to win, 30k gem equipment packs etc..., but think of it, it is the only way to prevent big spending players from leaving, and to be able to separate oneself from the rest.
    The game evolves so slowly nowadays, so there are very few advantages in being high vs low level VIP. Almost everyone have all heroes 5 star and atleast O2, no matter VIP level. Even Free to Play users have most heroes.

This feature is a way for top players to stand out from the rest, and yes, big spenders will clearly have an advantage in Championship. But then again, why shouldn't they? It is the big $ that keeps this game up and running for all of us.

But as some already pointed out, boosting max every round will cost insane amounts of gems, and that kind of boosting will be extremely rare to see.
    Yes you right. If you want to play a game with 10th anniversary stop complain about their marketing plan. If you feel it's worst p2w then don't try to win. If you can't do that, just leave the game and play real moba.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Jinsuna's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoLiFo View Post
    I hate this Championship feature already, yet I understand why they implement something like this... Pay to win, 30k gem equipment packs etc..., but think of it, it is the only way to prevent big spending players from leaving, and to be able to separate oneself from the rest.
    The game evolves so slowly nowadays, so there are very few advantages in being high vs low level VIP. Almost everyone have all heroes 5 star and atleast O2, no matter VIP level. Even Free to Play users have most heroes.

This feature is a way for top players to stand out from the rest, and yes, big spenders will clearly have an advantage in Championship. But then again, why shouldn't they? It is the big $ that keeps this game up and running for all of us.

But as some already pointed out, boosting max every round will cost insane amounts of gems, and that kind of boosting will be extremely rare to see.
    you think 5k gems is much for super spenders?
    [] Jin - lvl 105
    AccountID: 26164321

Arch Enemy - Server 45
    International Guild - English required
    LVL 104+ active 1.2m+ AHP players welcome

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsuna View Post
    you think 5k gems is much for super spenders?
    Im assuming gem costs will get higher after couple of boosts - same as Stamina resets,etc

Still - there were already reports of People buying multiple CA gear packages - so yes, there will be some that do max boosts and that will be the ones winning the tournement - simple as that.

A lot Players have easily 15 red1 to Setup Teams - so its a Little luck/rng on one Hand, and amount of Inspiration boosts on the other that determines winners...

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    This looks super exciting.. but yeah.. not sure how this will benefit anything who isn't spending lots of $$$ in this game.

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    why would anyone spend gems on this substandard feature?

Soul stones? Grand prize is 50, that's not enough to take a 3 star magic stone hero to 4 star. Oh so win twice to gain the 100 you need ... that takes 12 weeks folks. Face it 50 soul stones isn't worthy, that is equivalent to 5000 tournament, arena, GA or crusade coins, all much easier to amass. I guess if you believe summoner will come to HC in like 9 months to a year you could have 330 - 450 almighty stones ready to claim him on day one. Maybe you just cant figure out how else to 5 star Fatty McDopeKing ?

Gear Fragments? 100 orange and purple = less than 4 complete gears for 6 weeks worth of work. In terms of gems most singular items cost less than 3000 gems each, if you got gems to burn 12,000 will buy you 4 whole gears in one day, why wait 6 weeks? I suppose you can trade your 100,000 worthless gems in order to hoard almighty fragments for the day newer than new gear is introduced but again, less than 4 whole gears for 6 weeks worth of effort - hardly a jump on the competition worthy of a champion.

I'll close here before I bore you with tireless rants. My point is DONT SPEND GEMS ON THIS CARP - BE THE CHAMPION FOR FREE. If you don't spend gems ucool MIGHT make it better, maybe even worth your time. You deserve more, show ucool you expect better.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Suave88's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrite View Post
    why would anyone spend gems on this substandard feature?

Soul stones? Grand prize is 50, that's not enough to take a 3 star magic stone hero to 4 star. Oh so win twice to gain the 100 you need ... that takes 12 weeks folks. Face it 50 soul stones isn't worthy, that is equivalent to 5000 tournament, arena, GA or crusade coins, all much easier to amass. I guess if you believe summoner will come to HC in like 9 months to a year you could have 330 - 450 almighty stones ready to claim him on day one. Maybe you just cant figure out how else to 5 star Fatty McDopeKing ?

Gear Fragments? 100 orange and purple = less than 4 complete gears for 6 weeks worth of work. In terms of gems most singular items cost less than 3000 gems each, if you got gems to burn 12,000 will buy you 4 whole gears in one day, why wait 6 weeks? I suppose you can trade your 100,000 worthless gems in order to hoard almighty fragments for the day newer than new gear is introduced but again, less than 4 whole gears for 6 weeks worth of effort - hardly a jump on the competition worthy of a champion.

I'll close here before I bore you with tireless rants. My point is DONT SPEND GEMS ON THIS CARP - BE THE CHAMPION FOR FREE. If you don't spend gems ucool MIGHT make it better, maybe even worth your time. You deserve more, show ucool you expect better.
    Agree. The problem is, there is player who don't care about worth or not. They just need to spend for win. That's it.

New Comers
    Ya 5k for super spenders is not more fore sure but now in hc in championship super spenders we be benefited much other than anyone else but it is for sure wins who knows hc well there combo team and counters too

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    I just saw a failed mail about sign-up for championships, any iOS users see Championship Hall yet ?

When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    I just saw a failed mail about sign-up for championships, any iOS users see Championship Hall yet ?

Team lvl 1461564000 - damn
    Hope this is not a sign the whole championship is going to be buggy..

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    So seems this is based on timezone of player or same timezone per continent?
    Some from Guild already can sign up, for me it starts in 8 hours.
    And confirmed inspiration gem cost get more, like 50-50-100-100-200

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 max1988's Avatar
    Imbalanced champ, pay more gems for wins and not use some brain.
    And spent gems will not match prizes
    IOS RIP

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    As a long time loyal player to the game, I am sincerely disappointed. And I am speaking on behalf of at least all the top spenders in our server. There is no point in even playing this. Mind as well require 5k gems to enter each round to qualify. Inspiration is the worst thing that could happen to this decently competitive, relatively balanced game that we love.

Dear ucool, be creative. We have people willing to pay 5k gems for a hero skin! Not this nonsense.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    YES! We demand a change! I'm willing to spend 1k gems per week, but not 5k gems....... that's just nonsense.....

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    On server 63 the Same Guild won every GT since the beggining! Now in this feature only big spenders can benefit! UCool you really messed it up now....

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Looks like that issue with mail is only for iOS...no problem here on android and bluestacks