Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Preview on the new feature-- The Championship

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Oyabun View Post
    Asli penduduk e jokowi bro
    lol bro skrg ente idola baru gw lol...gw kira ente org spore..server brp om? pengen main2 ke server ente

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Server 38 gan

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    this tournament just bullshit take a life start a new one. once we are out so bored to wait next. I lost the first one because all dates confused, and for register same i cliked the button but didnt know need put teams.. so lost the register. and of course an event for cahser have everything enchanted max levels. in general game get so bored even more before all this new changes. you need introduce a events for guilds, quest for global server, things that everyone can play and enjoy as a guild and server. not only for one player. a quest like kill a boss for the entire server and get rewards... i will soon quiet this game because so routine now.

Quote Originally Posted by davilon147 View Post
    this championship is just meaningless
    i agree....
    they can see who´s loyal casher and rewards them of course.

New Comers
    Wtf ? The inspire button still exist.... Just why ? After they said they will stop this shit it's still there... Don't need to spend 6 weeks agains for this feature just make an excel painting with the most inspire users and finish it in one day.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    inspire Sucks -.- no Funny .... waste only Money ... please Remove this Feature , thanks

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    nice ucool, inspire and destroy this game. players start quitting without championship now they will quit for sure. FU you greedy bastards

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Wasn't it supposed to last shorter than 6 weeks this time?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dali's Avatar
    OK, I'll ignore this shit and use zero inspirations like the first season. I would suggest that everyone do the same but of course some rich people will waste their money in this nonsense instead of travelling to the Bahamas

agree

Quote Originally Posted by Dali View Post
    OK, I'll ignore this shit and use zero inspirations like the first season. I would suggest that everyone do the same but of course some rich people will waste their money in this nonsense instead of travelling to the Bahamas
    or have fun in cuba? lol. spending thousand of dollars in game whrn they can have fun in real life

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Psoliogkos View Post
    Wasn't it supposed to last shorter than 6 weeks this time?

It was said it should get shorter and also Inspiration should be removed in general

But can´t remember if it ever was said it will be with this season....

New Comers
    How about making sign up for championship easier for North Americans. First 2 sign ups overnoight for me. I have to work which means I have to sleep before I go to work. I will not be putting any more money into this game. Fucking thieves.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by vazmaniacs View Post
    How about making sign up for championship easier for North Americans. First 2 sign ups overnoight for me. I have to work which means I have to sleep before I go to work. I will not be putting any more money into this game. Fucking thieves.
    I thought it's available in 24 hours, i.e everyone can see it during that time.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    OyaBitch inspired for 3000 dollar just to get a E-Penis to win the Championshit.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 BixiTol's Avatar
    First battle and I already see people lv 101 inspiring 500% (against levels 96). So dumb!
    Now I get that you want to inspire if you are in top 20 in your region or something. But on the first battle of the season??