Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Red gears are gone from crusade and lastly crusade is child play

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9

Red gears are gone from crusade and lastly crusade is child play

As like always ucool schemes like silver chest in other words.Red gears from crusade are automatically vanished or turned too low at drop rate like it happened with silver chest orange gears in start drop rate was ok but now it gives nothing at all.same goes for red gears in start they where ok like one drop in 10 or more days what happened now ?? And on other hand crusade is again turn into child play one team enough to clear all stages please change red drop rate and introduce new difficulty.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    You know i wonder this my self. But people in my guild have gotten many red gears from crusade. But i have yet to get a piece of red gear. all i get is White and green items.

Quote Originally Posted by whitelighter View Post
    You know i wonder this my self. But people in my guild have gotten many red gears from crusade. But i have yet to get a piece of red gear. all i get is White and green items.
    Now no one is getting anything at all.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    I never got a single red drop from crusade, doing x2 a day.

Be thankful you got something at all, rng is rng..

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Are there anyone try to finish Crusade without any reset, retreat, exit, escape, crash .... , I tried to do that a few times but I think I only get better gears in some chests and the final chest still white+green+blue.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    Are there anyone try to finish Crusade without any reset, retreat, exit, escape, crash .... , I tried to do that a few times but I think I only get better gears in some chests and the final chest still white+green+blue.
    That does not Change anything.

And to OP - in various other threads he was telling he got far over 10 Drops.

Either he is a troll or lucky as hell - 1 drop every 10 days in past and now less?

Ask around - for almost noone it was like that - some even got nothing....so no..not changed...you just out of luck now...

Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    That does not Change anything.

And to OP - in various other threads he was telling he got far over 10 Drops.

Either he is a troll or lucky as hell - 1 drop every 10 days in past and now less?

Ask around - for almost noone it was like that - some even got nothing....so no..not changed...you just out of luck now...
    Yes i had 14 reds from crusade mean 7 drop no harsh feelings but need better drop rate like before.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Well, in his mind he deserves them more than anyone else because he wants them more....

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    up until today I was with you 2 crusades a day nothin but garbage.. not even close, but today on the raid I got 2 relic of Hades ... first time in 2 months of 2 crusades a day , I was skeptical at hearing all these guys getting red but I guess its true but very very rare...

Last 12 crusades no red items,not even orange ones. Before that ive got it couple of times

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Yah they really need to figure something out this is just sad.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Talia's Avatar
    It's gotten to the point where I play it mostly for the coins.

Well ucool mentioned in another thread they were looking into re-doing the loot table for lvls 90+. So have hope! Maybe if t will be implemented sooner rather than later!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Sarafina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chosun One View Post
    Well, in his mind he deserves them more than anyone else because he wants them more....
    You saw that thread, too, huh? I'm bewildered by some people...truly....I'm just left shaking my head.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 xTL's Avatar
    no, same bs for me also
    ucool must have nerfed the crusade quality drop rate again without telling us just as they did with silver chest =/
    i got really good drops awhile back and now i get nothing but junk, over 1month now with just horrible drops.