Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Red gears are gone from crusade and lastly crusade is child play

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    I know a big spender that gets a lot of red gears. Maybe its designed so high vips can get more reds....

Ive got only 1 red once, and I still have it unused

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 xTL's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kingedward View Post
    I know a big spender that gets a lot of red gears. Maybe its designed so high vips can get more reds....

we have several vip 15 players in my guild some of them have never gotten even one red item, and other lower vip players have gotten 5 or more =/

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by xTL View Post
    no, same bs for me also
    ucool must have nerfed the crusade quality drop rate again without telling us just as they did with silver chest =/
    i got really good drops awhile back and now i get nothing but junk, over 1month now with just horrible drops.
    i agree with you thats true when they nerf drop rate its simply easy to learn no Ss or reds at all

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kingedward View Post

My main account didn't get a single drop while doing x2 a day, I also have a VIP3 tl83 account on my server and it has 2 relic of hades and 2 loricas sitting there collecting dust.

When the relic of hades dropped, my first reaction was "Noooooo..."
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon8

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I'm VIP 13 and do 2 raids every day. I agree with another who posted about using crusade for coins. To me that is all it is really good for. I've managed to get a gold drop once in the past month. I've never gotten a red drop at all. Someone in another thread said something about it being revamped based on team level. Truth be told, I don't think that is true either. It would be nice to get a legitimate reply from Betty. Sad thing is, all everyone does is give her a hard time. I can understand why she doesn't reply very often.

What you have done with crusade ucool

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 xTL's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Waqas Khalid View Post
    What you have done with crusade ucool
    ucool has lowered the quality of all items in crusade without telling us.
    similar to what they did with the silver chest, and they keep thinking we won't notice, but we always do.
    ucool is not transparent with all the smal changes they do to the game.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 azizstorm's Avatar
    Khalid my mate dont even think that they will improve the drops anytime soon

(VIP 16) (105 Heroes) (R2:- 57) (R1:- 20) (R:- 28) Total Power:- 1,370,000 Stars:- (517)
    TL:- 104

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    We didn't remove the red item. You may ask other players in the world channel and see if anyone got a drop for the past couple of days. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Betty, would it be possible for you to elaborate on current drop statistics for purple, orange, and red gear? That could help clear up some confusion. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    We didn't remove the red item. You may ask other players in the world channel and see if anyone got a drop for the past couple of days. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    There is no drop no one in my server at all i asked them about it you said drop rate is some time high and some time low but this is totally different story.i know they are rare to get but not before now they are totally vanished i know this is some thing running in secret dev team have done some thing same goes for ancient temple its 70% drop is based on angel fan there is no drop list for it and lastly silver chest is a jock every one know drop for orange gear is same as reds from crusade.You guys always do secret changing and we know it verywell

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Jinsuna's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xTL View Post
    ucool has lowered the quality of all items in crusade without telling us.
    similar to what they did with the silver chest, and they keep thinking we won't notice, but we always do.
    ucool is not transparent with all the smal changes they do to the game.
    bull shit!!
    [] Jin - lvl 105
    AccountID: 26164321

Arch Enemy - Server 45
    International Guild - English required
    LVL 104+ active 1.2m+ AHP players welcome

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Waqas Khalid View Post
    There is no drop no one in my server at all i asked them about it you said drop rate is some time high and some time low but this is totally different story.i know they are rare to get but not before now they are totally vanished i know this is some thing running in secret dev team have done some thing same goes for ancient temple its 70% drop is based on angel fan there is no drop list for it and lastly silver chest is a jock every one know drop for orange gear is same as reds from crusade.You guys always do secret changing and we know it verywell

so 100s of People on your server reply to your question? Every day?

We have a Messenger Group for our guild - and pretty much every day - or at least every 2-3 days someone post he got something.

Dude, just accept you have no luck at the Moment...

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    I didn't get good drops of anything, but then yesterday I got two Angels Crystals on the last chest

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yourself View Post
    I didn't get good drops of anything, but then yesterday I got two Angels Crystals on the last chest
    Same here...got angels crystals today...so my first red ever drop since this was released