Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Red gears are gone from crusade and lastly crusade is child play

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    LoL isn't it enough of your trolling around here? Come on who are you trying to fool? You figured it out right, missing part of equation? No one is an idiot enough to believe that so just stop, it's not interesting or funny, you just sound like a troll that's it.
    Dont forget i had 14 reds and i dont think so there are much people around with this equation thats because i know something so il share soon my next sucess soon

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    You dont know Sh*t Waqas. I play crusade every day and also raid since im VIP12. However i play on different times, sometimes quit during crusade and play again later or do it afther i woke up. So far i must be the luckiest player here, cause i got 20red items. A whole lot of O2 and the occasional SS drops. Last week 3 out of 4 days 6 red items. And yesterday 2 x relic of Hades. So please stop complaining. I hope every player that dont have this much luck receive some reds in the next couple of weeks

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by NLJeroen View Post
    You dont know Sh*t Waqas. I play crusade every day and also raid since im VIP12. However i play on different times, sometimes quit during crusade and play again later or do it afther i woke up. So far i must be the luckiest player here, cause i got 20red items. A whole lot of O2 and the occasional SS drops. Last week 3 out of 4 days 6 red items. And yesterday 2 x relic of Hades. So please stop complaining. I hope every player that dont have this much luck receive some reds in the next couple of weeks
    (( I haven't got shit from crusade, only SS of useless heroes ((((

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Yes it is very very very very rare, so you can no rely to crusade. Remove those gray, green and blue items for hard crusade. And add purple and orang gear to come up more often. We need those demon garment, earth helm and dragon relic for o+2, especially for GT. It is not fair that you make red gear hard but orange gear is still hard too. And add heroes from GA, GT and Arena to spawn in crusade more often. You dont want to spend your coins for Stormlord, Wizard Doctor, Deathgore or Ancient Protector, but you still need their ss.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Ranger View Post
    (( I haven't got shit from crusade, only SS of useless heroes ((((
    I hope you do get something fast. Alot of players in my guild have the same as you. And if they see a Screenshot from me their not happy. And i would be mad also. RNG is all you need, but something is off with rng at Ucool. How can a player get 14-20 reds since the beginning and others still waiting for their first Red

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by NLJeroen View Post
    I hope you do get something fast. Alot of players in my guild have the same as you. And if they see a Screenshot from me their not happy. And i would be mad also. RNG is all you need, but something is off with rng at Ucool. How can a player get 14-20 reds since the beginning and others still waiting for their first Red
    But that's exactly how RNG is supposed to function...? Lmfao. It's not after X amount of runs you get X item. It's completely chance based. Some people just get lucky. That's literally the definition of RNG
    Level 103 - Server 58 Corvus. INC BBN - Officer of Intensity (INC)
    1,050,000 Total Power
    13 Red+2 heroes, 16 Red+1, 8 red.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beastmode View Post
    But that's exactly how RNG is supposed to function...? Lmfao. It's not after X amount of runs you get X item. It's completely chance based. Some people just get lucky. That's literally the definition of RNG
    True, but you can implement an algorithm to compensate for very bad RNG. E.g: After 30 failed runs an item is guaranteed.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 |AM| Carlson's Avatar
    Got Antique Halberd x2 yesterday in hard Crusade 1st run.
    And Kylin Blood x2 today in 1st run.
    Heroes Charge server 96 Eva
    Ayni Malyi |AM| 110060180
    Start HC since Feb 2015
    TL 108
    VIP 15

Heroes Charge Stats Calculator: http://hcharge.tk/

I got 2x feather of truth today. First decent drop in 6 weeks. So yes red loot still possible just rare.

Quote Originally Posted by [GY] Nader View Post
    True, but you can implement an algorithm to compensate for very bad RNG. E.g: After 30 failed runs an item is guaranteed.
    But who's to say what a "good" item is, or what a "failed" run is. That's personal opinion. Some people view heroes as great drops because not everyone has 5* heroes. Some people appreciate the Dragon Relics and non-red components they get. You can not please everyone, that's why RNG exists. Let it be up to chance and let the chips fall as they may.

Am I happy that I haven't gotten a decent item that I could use in the past 2 months? No, not really, so I just stopped doing crusade for 3 weeks No big deal.
    Level 103 - Server 58 Corvus. INC BBN - Officer of Intensity (INC)
    1,050,000 Total Power
    13 Red+2 heroes, 16 Red+1, 8 red.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Crusades are still a great source of coins regardless of how bad the drops are. Especially if you're VIP 13 or higher. To date I have never seen a red drop but a few orange drops. Mostly white to blue though

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 |AM| Carlson's Avatar
    From my guild mate in today hard crusade:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HC C H 15.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	12.7 KB 
ID:	10615
    Heroes Charge server 96 Eva
    Ayni Malyi |AM| 110060180
    Start HC since Feb 2015
    TL 108
    VIP 15

Heroes Charge Stats Calculator: http://hcharge.tk/

Rewards from hard crusade should be based on level
    Reach 75 - remove white gear
    Reach 85 - remove green gear
    Reach 95 - remove blue gear
    This is the most fair method. At higher levels there is no need for low gear.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude_Eggs View Post
    +1 This would be awesome

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude_Eggs View Post
    +1 this would be exactly what we need