Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Unsuitable gear for Enchantress

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

Unsuitable gear for Enchantress

I think Devine bracelet is not suitable for echantress. I mean why give magic cric and power item to her. She even can't reach overall damage more than 40k. As support hero, storm staff is more suit her as it give hp and armor. She also can get attack from turtle and ninja assassin. She should live longer to support other.
    I have red+1 enchantress, i dunno why i should let her equip devine bracelet.
    I hope u consider my suggestion
    Thanks

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader,
    Thank you for your suggestion. We're actively reading into your words and making note of suggestions offered to make this game more playable. We will evaluate your suggestion and make necessary adjustments to the game.

Thanks again for the suggestion.
    Best Regards,
    Betty

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader,
    Thank you for your suggestion. We're actively reading into your words and making note of suggestions offered to make this game more playable. We will evaluate your suggestion and make necessary adjustments to the game.

Best Regards,
    Betty
    Ok, tell me you are not serious!?

What about the suggestions, the BEGGINGS to buff old heroes and/or add a lil smth to their kits?

Please tell you'll heed(?) my words and see that more than half of this comunity wants more diversity and are SICK AND TIRED of seeing the same shit over and over.. We wont use them ourselves cuz they are currently unusable...

Yah i am not sure why she said that when she clearly keep ssaying they are not buffing old heroes. And she says and i quote "Enjoy The New HEROES"

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    This is why she gives terse responses. I'm not pointing fingers, but there is a lot of toxicity on these boards. She's trying to be polite. Some decisions may make sense and are easy to implement and others are not great business ideas or will consider more planning on their end to implement. While I do wish for continual improvement realize that Betty has a tough job being the middleman between the players and the ucool organization. Don't shoot the messenger.

Quote Originally Posted by Chosun One View Post
    This is why she gives terse responses. I'm not pointing fingers, but there is a lot of toxicity on these boards. She's trying to be polite. Some decisions may make sense and are easy to implement and others are not great business ideas or will consider more planning on their end to implement. While I do wish for continual improvement realize that Betty has a tough job being the middleman between the players and the ucool organization. Don't shoot the messenger.
    Messengers*

I got mixed responses, ones saying they would look into older heroes and other ones that wont bother and told us to enjoy the new ones lol

Quote Originally Posted by Urtock View Post
    Messengers*

I got mixed responses, ones saying they would look into older heroes and other ones that wont bother and told us to enjoy the new ones lol
    What he said.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader,

Best Regards,
    Betty
    really?

in that case, when will you change Cloud Walker gear? Ive posted tons of times, and Ive read other players have done the same. He has Armageddon Axe that is used mostly by mages, it is composed by a Holy Bible... why.... WHYYYY!!!!!

CW has a wasted amount of magic when he is a physical hero!

He should have an Immortal Flag or Crossed Swords or Spectre Note

that was a HUGE FAIL of your production team, and tell me, WHY ARE THEY ALWAYS IGNORING IT!???

is it too difficult to change it? really?

Bum Betty bump. Read all post please and enlighten us.

Bump Betty pls
    #uncool

Still no reply huh?

Why keep ignoring the real issues this game has, which is unbalance. This game is so unbalanced, we have almost 90 heroes at our dispose and we "can" only use 20, 25 maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Urtock View Post
    Still no reply huh?

Why keep ignoring the real issues this game has, which is unbalance. This game is so unbalanced, we have almost 90 heroes at our dispose and we "can" only use 20, 25 maybe.
    fuck this shit man....
    #uncool

betty!!???

did you work today? if so pls comment

Quote Originally Posted by kingedward View Post
    betty!!???

did you work today? if so pls comment
    First of all Betty probably never read again thread that she considered answered, so you guys are wasting your time. Secondly, there is something call meta, it's impossible for ucool to balance nearly 100 heroes. They need to chose 30 for example, and make those 30 viable while ignoring the other 70, only then they can balance the game (ofc you still have those OP magic stone heroes but that's another story)

Quote Originally Posted by ducmq View Post
    First of all Betty probably never read again thread that she considered answered, so you guys are wasting your time. Secondly, there is something call meta, it's impossible for ucool to balance nearly 100 heroes. They need to chose 30 for example, and make those 30 viable while ignoring the other 70, only then they can balance the game (ofc you still have those OP magic stone heroes but that's another story)
    fun thing is that she DOES reply again some posts even they are already replied

thats why Urtock and my are insisting