Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Server 71 Sparta : Recruiting Team Level 98+ players

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 StevenSeagal's Avatar
    Last day. Come on we need one good player. If you are close to what's listed on the post hit me up

free cookies when joining. They're old cookies but free.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Lightbulb Server 82, winner of 9 of 11 GTs: First Guild

Server 82, winner of 9 of 11 GTs: First Guild

In our last GT, we has 668 teams unused in our final, winning round.

35 of our players are millionaires. Because we win so regularly, the GT rewards help us grow further and faster, and this would haqppen to you too if you became a member of our team.

If you are one of the strongest players on your server, from 83 up, please take the time to check out our guild. We appreciate your game efforts, and will always help with daily ranking.

We have usual turnover of a couple of players a month, usually due to retirements. Important: our officers have an amazing obsession with building the most powerful teams. We frequently update team recommendations for configurations to the latest heroes, gears, and other Ucool goodies. You do not need to memorize all your heroes' attributes to make better progress.

Contacting us: it is not necessary to post our guild ID or guild leader's name, because we know you would rather check us out in your own way. . That's server 82.

If you are an older server, there are two reasons you are reading this. But rather than looking for plunder, which probably won't work, consider developing a relationship so we can help train and improve the people you want to bring along and fuel your future growth. Two months in First guild will help a player understand the requirements and protocols of higher-level team play.

As for us reaching you, we do not send spam from "Nickname". When we do targeted recruiting, we will have a clone at level 30 visit personally. This is for your protection as well as ours; we have an interest in you, and if you need someone brought along when you migrate, we want to be able to give you a quick answer. (The usual answer would be "not right away" because our guild replenishment needs tend to be small and predictable. And we do not kick our lowest-ranked players, ever.)

Does First seem like a different sort of guild to you? It is. Consider where you're going and where you've been, and see if you'd like to join us. We aren't the best guild if you like to play "big fish in a small pond". But if you yearn for intelligent team companionship, we're your size.

/ Gummi, 1060k AHP, ranked #22 in my guild. Proud to be part of First.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Serenity also seeks players on server 68. We are not all rich. But won the last gt against 1st and snow from 69 and 70 servers. If anyone 100+ looking for a new team, hit us up in 68. We have line chat(who doesn't) as well as long term helpful players. Message me here.

pardon me kind people, would you mind making your own threads instead of hijacking mine. It would be greatly appreciated. thank you so very much
    Last edited by StevenSeagal; 07-19-2016 at 04:06 PM. Reason: made a kinder, gentler response for Jginnane

Steven[sic]Seagal >> Make your own fucking threads assholes

Thank you for showing us a server/guild not worth checking out!

Quote Originally Posted by Jginnane View Post
    Steven[sic]Seagal >> Make your own fucking threads assholes

Thank you for showing us a server/guild not worth checking out!
    thank you for hijacking my thread when you could have just made your own post. Anyone reading your spew should avoid your guild altogether, especially when you have to jump on someone else's ship

Quote Originally Posted by StevenSeagal View Post
    thank you for hijacking my thread when you could have just made your own post. Anyone reading your spew should avoid your guild altogether, especially when you have to jump on someone else's ship
    Actually, your problem is pretty obvious. As to "starting our own thread", ucool doesn't allow it for low-message-count players, even here. Does this make sense? No! Is it real? Yup. So every time we have an exchange on this, I'm gaining in the post count to be able to start my own thread.

I moved to server 82, First guild, from Fatties when they were on server 88. (They've gone on to s87.) I am very impressed by the professionalism and care of my fellow guildmembers here on first. And I don't get any sort of credit for recruiting -- I just want to put the word out.

If you were a little smarter on this, you'd read what I actually wrote and consider working with us, instead of against us. Your chances of recruiting from my guild right now are exactly zero. No one knows who you are, just someone prone to dropping gratuitous F-bombs. Think.

And, as a PS -- "Fatties 2.0" on server 87 isn't exactly fitting in with the other guilds there. A little arrogant, but without much reason to be so. They won the last GT on a fluke, which brings their score up to 3 of 11 GTs.

Anyone is welcome to recruit Fatties players on server 87. Be careful though, as anyone you grab is probably going to have to unlearn a bunch of bad habits recently acquired.

Quote Originally Posted by Jginnane View Post
    Actually, your problem is pretty obvious. As to "starting our own thread", ucool doesn't allow it for low-message-count players, even here. Does this make sense? No! Is it real? Yup. So every time we have an exchange on this, I'm gaining in the post count to be able to start my own thread.

I moved to server 82, First guild, from Fatties when they were on server 88. (They've gone on to s87.) I am very impressed by the professionalism and care of my fellow guildmembers here on first. And I don't get any sort of credit for recruiting -- I just want to put the word out.

If you were a little smarter on this, you'd read what I actually wrote and consider working with us, instead of against us. Your chances of recruiting from my guild right now are exactly zero. No one knows who you are, just someone prone to dropping gratuitous F-bombs. Think.

professionalism? for an auto fight cartoon game?? ooooooh you sure told me. Come on man, you think. Reply to other threads to get your post count up. Common sense. You did this shit intentionally. It's all good. just keeps bumping my thread to the top keep replying

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    stevenseagal, a free bump for your thread and a question, what group did you guys get into for current season? if you don't want to post it can you at least pm me please

New Comers Contributor Level 1

Current status

LVL100 lf guild AHP 767984 almost 101. I can do the rest

bumps are good, unless they're somewhere on your body

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    join us, you can be winner. server is also active. 2 guilds rules not only 1. 4 times winners from last 6 seasons in GT

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    line chat dex1313