Thread: Please help me get this working !!!

New Comers Contributor Level 1

Please help me get this working !!!

I do hope someone can help me...
    I love playing this on my phone, and have played it on bluestacks on the pc also.

However, I recently bought an amazon fire tv stick, an amazon fire tv 4k box, and an android 5.1 tv box. When I install it on any of these three other platforms I get the same issue.
    It starts of obviously not knowing my account... and usually I run the tutorial and then change my account in settings....

BUT.... it starts the tutorial... finishes fighting the first tree monster and says click the arrow on the right hand side of the screen to progress... and it gets stuck here !!!
    No matter what I click it does nothing. Which is odd because it worked fine up until that point.
    I am guessing it must be an issue with the game being as it does exactly the same on three devices?

And I have tried heroes charge normal aswell as heroes charge HD and it does the exact same thing !!!

Please someone help me

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Please install Google+ on your device which allows you to link your device to Google+ and retrieve your game progress. And in case it doesn't, please switch to your old server and give us the account id on it and then we can retrieve your account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

That didn't help I'm afraid. Still stuck in the same place and cannot click the arrow to move on. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0015.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	85.7 KB 
ID:	10276

Dear Leader
    Please switch to your old server and give us the account id on it and then we can retrieve your account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

You're obviously not understanding my problem at all. The game starts and the tutorial runs automatically and gets stuck at the pictured point. There is never any access to the options to change or switch servers as this only becomes available after the tutorial should finish.
    Besides, the account doesn't require retrieving.. As I play the game on my phone without any issues. This is purely with Android tv box and fire TV 4k boxes. They both install and rub the game but get stuck like this.

So I guess that's the only advice I'm going to get?

Quote Originally Posted by Mofobill View Post
    So I guess that's the only advice I'm going to get?
    Dear Leader
    Sorry about that. I overlooked some texts. Did you try reinstalling the game please? And our developer told me that you would be able to skip it by tapping/clicking the screen for 5 times(it's a backdoor). Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Thanks for the reply. Yes I gave installed, reinstalled, tried the normal and HD versions etc etc with no luck. I have pressed the screen a million times and noticed it skipped a screen earlier but I don't think it works on that wave where it always locks up but I shall try again later tonight after work to be sure.
    Being as it works OK on my phone, are there any files that hold account or progress settings that I may copy over to the other machines with file Explorer or computer or whatever so that it doesn't run the tutorial when it starts?

Dear Leader
    If your other device is also an android device and you have logged in the same G+ on your new device. You will be asked if you would switch to your main account when the game is loaded. If you have already logged in the account but still not able to see the pop-up. You would have to reset your new device and try it again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty