Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Number 1 player of All Heroes Power across All UCool Servers

Silver Member Contributor Level 4

Number 1 player of All Heroes Power across All UCool Servers

Looks like it is me: 970k by April 7th, 2016.

IMG_0737.jpg

Challenge me if have more by this date

Actually the point of this thread is really about bugs happen today about Guild war!

We begin to fight against one guild same level than us more or less. for some mystical reason, we get 11 teams who has been squeeze without fight. check one of snapshot!!!

IMG_0725.jpg

Don't tell me that result isn't change in according to the version. We get same results in my guild for different device(apple, android) and don't tell me that is just visualization of the fight who change because we can clearly see that when it is happening in row 2 times! enemy team is absolutely in the same situation so my question is. What you count to do? I am serious, if no happy answer! I will quit this game! I have been spending 5000+ so far, and keep spending every month! so please fix it!! or arrange a re-match!!!!

Here is final result, without bugs, we have better chance to win!!

IMG_0732.jpg

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Same thing happened in our the final tournament fight today . About 5 or 6 teams donīt fight and show like your second picture. But we won anyways, so we are not so angry.

btw... spend 5000 bucks in a mobile game is a little bit crazy^^

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Thats some insane Team Power

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by tsoireland View Post
    Looks like it is me: 970k by April 7th, 2016.

IMG_0737.jpg

Challenge me if have more by this date

Actually the point of this thread is really about bugs happen today about Guild war!

We begin to fight against one guild same level than us more or less. for some mystical reason, we get 11 teams who has been squeeze without fight. check one of snapshot!!!

IMG_0725.jpg

Don't tell me that result isn't change in according to the version. We get same results in my guild for different device(apple, android) and don't tell me that is just visualization of the fight who change because we can clearly see that when it is happening in row 2 times! enemy team is absolutely in the same situation so my question is. What you count to do? I am serious, if no happy answer! I will quit this game! I have been spending 5000+ so far, and keep spending every month! so please fix it!! or arrange a re-match!!!!

Here is final result, without bugs, we have better chance to win!!

IMG_0732.jpg

Check out Soul at server 40

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    With 5-6k you could be top player in HC but it's just half way to be a top player in Clash Royale.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertco.../#63be6c56fdb7
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    With 5-6k you could be top player in HC but it's just half way to be a top player in Clash Royale.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertco.../#63be6c56fdb7
    Bad example, chief pat (the #1 player in that game) sits on almost 2m subs on hes gaming youtube channel. Good luck getting 1k subs on youtube with HC content.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevve View Post
    Bad example, chief pat (the #1 player in that game) sits on almost 2m subs on hes gaming youtube channel. Good luck getting 1k subs on youtube with HC content.
    And where the bad come from ? You want to compare his job with OP's job or what ? if you want to talk, you don't need find any random reason to begin with.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Don't be funny mate , check server 8 ( Soulhunter ) and see Jayze , Uncle matt , Tech tailand and see what is real power 988 000 all heroes power etc...

You should change the title of your post to - "Close to top All Hero Power in all of HC"

As you can see on this one server you wouldn't even be ranked top 3.

IMG_1315.jpg

Just curious, as a non-VIP player, what's the highest AHP around for non-VIP players?
    Leader of [Slark], Server 11 - Old Curse
    Non-VIP Player
    Team Level 107
    All Heroes Power 1,85m
    Team Power 112,158
    Grand Power 323,215

Level 107+, 1.65m+ AHP looking for a new guild? Click HERE!

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Wow this is crazy! Holy jeez lol!

Banned Contributor Level 7
    Wow better check your facts tsoireland before you start making claims you can't substantiate!! Dumbass!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spazzzz View Post
    Just curious, as a non-VIP player, what's the highest AHP around for non-VIP players?
    A pure Non-VIP player could get max around 850k if they happen to be in a very strong guild for long time (to leech raid gears).

It could take them 1 year to reach 980k, not because they make equal number of red+1 heroes, just because they will have 12+ more heroes.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    And where the bad come from ? You want to compare his job with OP's job or what ? if you want to talk, you don't need find any random reason to begin with.
    Its a bad example becose he makes alot more money from the game he plays, then what he spends on the game. When any HC player makes money on this game let us know.

A pure Non-VIP player could get max around 850k if they happen to be in a very strong guild for long time (to leech raid gears).

It could take them 1 year to reach 980k, not because they make equal number of red+1 heroes, just because they will have 12+ more heroes.
    Yeah I know, I'm sitting about 100k lower then that, would Like to know if there's somebody else in 700k+ range as a non-VIP