Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why are the trials f**ked up

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Geej's Avatar
    I have been through what you felt. Just need to level up higher to stand a better chance of clearing it.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Geej View Post
    I have been through what you felt. Just need to level up higher to stand a better chance of clearing it.
    Being I am level 99 what level should I get to exactly? Not sure level 100 is going to make some major difference.

Quote Originally Posted by BlaBlaBla View Post
    People have already posted videos and help dealing with the trials. How about searching the forums first instead of being fucking lazy and whining here like a little bitch!! LOL
    It is pretty easy to tell you are a fucking idiot because only such a person would post a comment and then write lol after it. Has your dad stopped crying yet?

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by drmazey View Post
    Being I am level 99 what level should I get to exactly? Not sure level 100 is going to make some major difference.
    Sorry to say, but then you do something terrible wrong,have wrong heroes, no patience or whatever.

Cant remember at which lvl diff8 opens, but everyone in our guild that wasn't over that lvl already as it was released did all diff8 3 trials at the time they reached lvl needed to open it.

I think I've done it with 96 or even before... Can't remember

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Geej's Avatar
    Oh.. lol. Sorry , didn't realise your tl is near the sky.
    I think I clear it at around tl96. Can't remember exact line up I use but my heroes are O2 full includes CW, cmdr and NA. I remembered my heroes always died at 3rd stage but when I promote my 1st hero to red with NA, I can clear it with 3 stars. Also need to manually control CW ulti. Always ensure his ulti must fully hit enemy throughout his ulti duration. (Wait until cw is very close to front line enemy)
    Hope that helps a bit.
    Sofar, I have cleared all portal and advanced instances with 3 stars, the last 3 star quest was northern dragon at tl97.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    They honestly aren't that bad. From what it looks like, they are geared towards red heroes, which means it should be easily doable by 93. You will need to reset rng by entering different difficulties. I'm quite happy that it's not just picking all your best heroes to beat it. (What's the point of the game without difficulty??)

I cleared all 3 levels on difficulty 8 upon hitting level 90 with o, o1 and o2 heroes, so it is definitely possible.

Banned Contributor Level 7
    It is pretty easy to tell you are a fucking idiot because only such a person would post a comment and then write lol after it. Has your dad stopped crying yet?
    Another Moron with a fat wallet but no brains. You're level 99 and can't complete. LOL what a fucking loser you are. Just give up!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlaBlaBla View Post
    Another Moron with a fat wallet but no brains. You're level 99 and can't complete. LOL what a fucking loser you are. Just give up!!!
    Is is sad how you laugh at you own comments; almost like you have to narrate your posts. Pretty sure once you hit puberty you will get out of that phase.

Banned Contributor Level 7
    Is is sad how you laugh at you own comments; almost like you have to narrate your posts. Pretty sure once you hit puberty you will get out of that phase.
    Actually I'm laughing at you!!! Dumbass!!