Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: RF = damnest disgusting heroes ever

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by bocahcilik11@gmail.com View Post
    I dont know, everyone uses him/her in arena nowadays.
    Me?
    I'm not interested at all with him/her..
    My language for him is MAHO.
    Cannot describe what maho is, but it's disgusting.
    I never hate overpowered hero before, but seeing him/her made me sick. Please lower his skill, a man who can also charm man? Even animal?
    10 second?
    WTF RF!

Yes, please adjust Rose Fencer so that he does not charm other men, because that goes against my backwards way of thinking, and I am not secure enough in my sexuality to handle seeing a game character man use a magic skill against another game character man.... gets me all confused in my head and I started to wonder things.. what's next? Rose Fencer charming Bear Warrior? Men charming men will only lead to men charming beasts and from there, total anarchy! That kind of thinking is the devil's work! uCool, change your evil ways!

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    Yes, please adjust Rose Fencer so that he does not charm other men, because that goes against my backwards way of thinking, and I am not secure enough in my sexuality to handle seeing a game character man use a magic skill against another game character man.... gets me all confused in my head and I started to wonder things.. what's next? Rose Fencer charming Bear Warrior? Men charming men will only lead to men charming beasts and from there, total anarchy! That kind of thinking is the devil's work! uCool, change your evil ways!
    Are you homofobic?
    #uncool

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    You do realize that this is just a GAME right? And normal people don't think that way, and are not under influence of a game to act like that in real life. Why on Earth would anyone ever even need to think about any of things you mentioned here. And unfortunately men do charm men sometimes in rlf, so do women to women...I highly dislike it and think of it in my own way but regardless on my opinion that's what's happening in life anyway. But this is a game and normal people don't need to look life through game...maybe if you're still an infant and didn't form your personality already it could possibly affect your way if thinking but again, game isn't the one who's teaching you in life, parents and school are so game is just what it is game = fun, not some deep thinking matter, only a relaxation and fun, try thinking that way

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    Well, my point is I just don't like his/her design.
    No offense, or maybe offense, it's like a maho, you guys knows maho?
    A boy act like girl.
    Of all heroes design, which many of them are great, why should he/she be that good?
    I won't mind if it is CA, GRIF, CHEM, or even Mountain, nymph, pilot, sniper, or else-yes, they does exists.
    I just don't like his/her design
    Hahaha.. I'm against LGBT though..
    so if this an homophobic issue... come on, its 2016 really? didnt you have enough education and principles as a child? or were you molested by an uncle too young?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    You do realize that this is just a GAME right? And normal people don't think that way, and are not under influence of a game to act like that in real life. Why on Earth would anyone ever even need to think about any of things you mentioned here. And unfortunately men do charm men sometimes in rlf, so do women to women...I highly dislike it and think of it in my own way but regardless on my opinion that's what's happening in life anyway. But this is a game and normal people don't need to look life through game...maybe if you're still an infant and didn't form your personality already it could possibly affect your way if thinking but again, game isn't the one who's teaching you in life, parents and school are so game is just what it is game = fun, not some deep thinking matter, only a relaxation and fun, try thinking that way
    I guess my sarcasm was lost in translation.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by kingedward View Post
    so if this an homophobic issue... come on, its 2016 really? didnt you have enough education and principles as a child? or were you molested by an uncle too young?
    Well it is 2016, and if you pro LGBT, than do you pro with polygamy? Yes, you guys brings up LGBT with such idea that it is a choice, but never approved polygamy with same point of view.

My point is, devs are so gay they chose RF to get buffed.
    Do you happen to see Iron Dragon? It's a new hero too, and also sucks just like RF when it first comes. But did devs buffed him?

As a 'normal' person -yes, in my point of view LGBT does not normal, I chose to upgrade Iron Dragon rather than gayfencer. It has cool design, great concept and character, and red 5* IronDragon is just sucks! Did he survive long enough? No! Then why did they did not buff him as well?

What about Devastator? Nymph of Sea? Enchantress? Ice Spirit? Forest Guardian? Cat Fencer? Stormlord? Wizard Doctor? They are all new heroes, sucks, and never touched by devs. Let alone older heroes if no one liked them.

I'm not talking about buffing them to be super good and over powered and changr the meta of the game. but at least they can compete.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Edit: not worth effort commenting

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    So just using this as an opportunity to teach:

Charming does not mean having sexual relations. Homosexuality is being sexually attracted to a member of the same sex. for example, as a guy I can admit to George Clooney to being a very charming man. Does not mean I want to sleep with him. Other words can be magnetic personality, delightful, appealing. It is used to describe personality. In this context you can see it as befriending. In fairy tales there are stories of people charming animals to be friendly with them. Again, it does not mean bestiality. Just take it as rose fencer tricking the other team to be friendly and not attack. Any other misconstrued sexual construct is in YOUR head and is YOUR problem, not ucool's.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Lel, this thread has nothing to do with Heroes Charge anymore xD

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Just leave this thread, off topic. Homophobic = racist

Homophobic = normal
    Racist = discriminate

Homophobic = normal
    Racist = discriminate
    Homophobia is only normal in the sense that people fear the unknown. But that just means ignorance. I don't know why someone else's lifestyle is such a big concern to you. Just say it's not for you and move on.

And to summarize and let this thread die, rose fencer's ultimate has nothing to do with homosexuality so get over it. If you want to argue that it is overpowered that is a different discussion. But make arguments that make sense, like balance or gameplay issues. Anything else and you come out as whiny and ignorant.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Sarafina's Avatar
    I guess my sarcasm was lost in translation.
    It was not lost on me! You gave me a hearty chuckle!

Quote Originally Posted by Chosun One View Post
    Homophobia is only normal in the sense that people fear the unknown. But that just means ignorance. I don't know why someone else's lifestyle is such a big concern to you. Just say it's not for you and move on.

And to summarize and let this thread die, rose fencer's ultimate has nothing to do with homosexuality so get over it. If you want to argue that it is overpowered that is a different discussion. But make arguments that make sense, like balance or gameplay issues. Anything else and you come out as whiny and ignorant.
    Well, first, about homophobia, you guys said its a lifestyle, but not about polygamy. Why don't you guys said so about that?

Second, I guess you don't read me well? I'm just questioning devs choice of hero to buff. Why him? IronDragon was way too cool than him but never get buffed. He is also new hero but he's super sucks. The same way goes with RF before his buff. And that, leads me to think how homo are the devs.

As for the 3rd, If I'm asking about over powered, i would asking about griffin, ca, and chemist rather than him. They were way too op than RF.

And finally, a heart icon does mean he's charming sexually. There are other icon which can be used to describe charm not in sexual way.
    Last edited by bocahcilik11@gmail.com; 04-12-2016 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Wording

Your post makes my head sad.

1) If you really want me to address the difference between homosexuality and polygamy I can. But I don't think that would address your underlying issue. If you don't think homosexuality is for you, thats great. It's not for me either, nor is polygamy. But simply put, its common decency to not treat someone different just because you don't agree with their lifestyle.

2) Your argument is that the devs "homos" because they chose to buff Rose Fencer and not Iron Dragon? Really? If you think making a decision you don't agree with = having sex with someone of the same gender, then I think you are doing sex wrong.

3) Agreed.

4) Heart does not mean charming sexually. Have you ever heard of platonic love? brotherly love? Does the iconic "I heart NY" shirt mean people want to have sex with the city of New York? Did you ever draw hearts for your mom and dad? Does that mean you wanted to have sex with them? The more I type, the more I'm realizing that you might be very young/immature. Please correct me if I am wrong. But you need to stop being insecure of your own masculinity. Live your life as rewarding as possible, and be less concerned about how other people choose to live their lives.