Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: RF = damnest disgusting heroes ever

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    You are telling me?

I know healers are important.

But for that reason not in top strong Teams!

You do healer Teams combined with Ninja, or SH with Cleric/Ninja, or DM or other strong heroes....and even by purpose mix an o1/o or even p4 in it so it comes later in fighting order.

Doing a TF/SH/RF Team...where I suppose all at least red, is a waste of SH....

First 10-50 or more fights (depending on Overall strength of guilds) you wonīt see any high kill streaks - itīs max 1-3, going ping pong, until it comes down to weaker Teams.
    There healing Teams can do wonders....
    Or you do 3/4 healing team like most of do and you spread every range of power with it

But i'm agree with you for the principe, if you put all r1 healer in the same team, she will lose crazy efficience because of the higher in the matching setup
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    because you got too many girls on your team

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    You realize that RF is not the problem with this meta? It's TF and it always has been, without TF - RF Mani are easily counterable.

Until TF gets fixed or there is a hard counter for his ridiculously expansive toolkit expect to see the same meta with new heroes joining into it.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by BUNSHICHI View Post
    You realize that RF is not the problem with this meta? It's TF and it always has been, without TF - RF Mani are easily counterable.

Until TF gets fixed or there is a hard counter for his ridiculously expansive toolkit expect to see the same meta with new heroes joining into it.
    First - I donīt think TF, RF or Mani are any Problem or such - confessable very useful - heroes are anything new to the game.

But can you please describe why TF is the Problem combined with RF and why RF with any other tank wouldnīt be?
    Just donīt understand it.

What difference would it make for a Team with RF if there is a TF or CK, DeB,DW, Admiral etc in front?

I rarely use RF with turtle for attacks....and honestly think a TF would make RF in same Team even a bit vulnerable.

TF charges enemies energy - so possible that enemy RF or Mani or IE or whatever is charged sooner - messign your Timing up
    If TF rolls to enemies backline he leaves RF unprotected if at second Position - itīs not immidiately that all enemy Team turns around. If Cmdr or IE,etc are charged and ulti it can be on RF, and he is dead.

Enemy TF rolling to your backline will make your RF turn around (not necessary immidiately) - and there other threads about it seems RF has a certain range and often if he is turned to enemy TF he does not charm whole Team.

So why TF+RF is a Problem?

Well, my point is I just don't like his/her design.
    No offense, or maybe offense, it's like a maho, you guys knows maho?
    A boy act like girl.
    Of all heroes design, which many of them are great, why should he/she be that good?
    I won't mind if it is CA, GRIF, CHEM, or even Mountain, nymph, pilot, sniper, or else-yes, they does exists.
    I just don't like his/her design
    Hahaha.. I'm against LGBT though..

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    First - I donīt think TF, RF or Mani are any Problem or such - confessable very useful - heroes are anything new to the game.

But can you please describe why TF is the Problem combined with RF and why RF with any other tank wouldnīt be?

What difference would it make for a Team with RF if there is a TF or CK, DeB,DW, Admiral etc in front?

I rarely use RF with turtle for attacks....and honestly think a TF would make RF in same Team even a bit vulnerable.

TF charges enemies energy - so possible that enemy RF or Mani or IE or whatever is charged sooner - messign your Timing up
    If TF rolls to enemies backline he leaves RF unprotected if at second Position - itīs not immidiately that all enemy Team turns around. If Cmdr or IE,etc are charged and ulti it can be on RF, and he is dead.

Enemy TF rolling to your backline will make your RF turn around (not necessary immidiately) - and there other threads about it seems RF has a certain range and often if he is turned to enemy TF he does not charm whole Team.

From my experience facing RF I usually struggle when he's paired with any of the following TF/SH/DV/IE/Mani. SH to me is a key ingredient to sustain what RF does especially when opponent is reliant on female heroes. Ive seen situations where TF does his job by occupying enemy team, while SH is constantly healing RF, this enables RF to charm enemy team 2-4 times unless you figure out a way to nuke him (DL for is key here)

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

No one is saying TF is unbeatable so let's get this condescending bs out of the way off the bat. The issue is TF is far and away the best tank in the game and requires specific counter play and eliminates most of the roster as specific options.

Without TF many many more team compositions become viable and you won't be seeing the same 10 heroes in every top arena defense team.

No team is unbeatable but you take out TF and a lot more creativity opens up. I'm not asking for changes just stating facts whether you like them or not means nothing to me.

Shit, TF is goliath, he needs to be big, great, and powerful.
    But he isn't unbeatable.

RF? Shit, he is pussy, but why give a pussy some buff, while we had enchantress, which happened to be new hero and she's still sucks?

Let RF stay sucks. when you buffed pussy like RF, why don't you buffed heroes like enchantess?

You guys make money out of him? You can also make money from enchantress, mountain, sniper, pilot, or older heroes if you guys buffed them.

I'm just raged of your choices to buff and nerf heroes..

Buffing him just to make him last longer.. haha the devs surely gay.
    Last edited by bocahcilik11@gmail.com; 04-07-2016 at 05:45 PM. Reason: Wording

I total agree with the Statement that TF fucked up the game a bit. He make soooo many heroes useless. And the Most ppl atm wish to See more viable heroes... I think TF should be nerfed a bit. Just let him takes dmg While his roll. He would be still top tier but give a bit more options for other heroes or especially other tanks. I cant counter how often my ie Hit turtle While roll. Or the Most anoyying this is When cmdr Starts to ult and in this second, turtle Starts to roll.......immune immune immune immune...fucking that shit.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    TF needs to be nerfed, I agree, everyone, I mean everyone uses him. And yes, he can be countered, but why do people keep using him? Think about it...

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Krinte View Post
    I total agree with the Statement that TF fucked up the game a bit. He make soooo many heroes useless. And the Most ppl atm wish to See more viable heroes... I think TF should be nerfed a bit. Just let him takes dmg While his roll. He would be still top tier but give a bit more options for other heroes or especially other tanks. I cant counter how often my ie Hit turtle While roll. Or the Most anoyying this is When cmdr Starts to ult and in this second, turtle Starts to roll.......immune immune immune immune...fucking that shit.
    No need to nerf him. I agree part where he makes many heroes unviable but that's not enough to nerf him. He can't do jackshit to your team. I never heard or fought a match he dealt 100k while DeB, Griff, FD, Commander can do that. I don't see people starting thread about nerfing these heroes. The main problem people has against him is that how many utilities that he has. Stun, blind, misdirection, immunity, taunt in 1 single hero? Lel, uCool must be trip on acid the day the comes out with this idea but that's it. He can't do serious damage to your team, in fact he help you charge your team. The one that need some nerf is RF, mostly on his leech energy on illusions which is don't make any sense and DL on his 3rd skill. That just my 2 cents. Feel free to continue this saltiness

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bocahcilik11@gmail.com View Post
    Shit, TF is goliath, he needs to be big, great, and powerful.
    But he isn't unbeatable.

RF? Shit, he is pussy, but why give a pussy some buff, while we had enchantress, which happened to be new hero and she's still sucks?

Let RF stay sucks. when you buffed pussy like RF, why don't you buffed heroes like enchantess?

You guys make money out of him? You can also make money from enchantress, mountain, sniper, pilot, or older heroes if you guys buffed them.

I'm just raged of your choices to buff and nerf heroes..

Buffing him just to make him last longer.. haha the devs surely gay.
    Although i like RF a lot, i agree with you. Why not make the same NEEDED(!!!!) buffs to older heroes?

Yeah. Buffing old heroes would be 3.0 of heroes charge. The Best what could happen.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Krinte View Post
    Yeah. Buffing old heroes would be 3.0 of heroes charge. The Best what could happen.
    Are you so sure about that?

I get your Points it would increase amount of strong Combos - MAYBE.

More likely 4-5 turn out to be most useful - becoming meta, everyone get them...which is same Situation as you blaim it is now - where I still disagree - as now with max Lvl and People having over 10 r1 they invest in more
    and already now is a much higher variety as it was some months ago.

And you have to think of something also:
    Still People would Need to try out which one are new most useful - meaning invest in a possible bunch of 60 heroes to find out - which only few done already now.
    Only to might find it was not worth it - and other choice would have been better.

And it would force People MORE as it does now to invest in certain heroes.

Imaging - just an example - PK becomes what his name supposes him to be and suddenly you need - also just a random example - Deathgore to Counter him.
    And additionally Windmaster becomes new shit and you need Lunar Guardian (again just examples)

I can foretell what will happen:
    1. People complaining about new unbalanceing again
    2. People complaining about other heroes becoming new "OP" suddenly and how unfair that is
    3. People complaining some heroes they have invest a lot to get them 5* R1 becoming quite useless suddenly
    4. People complaining they are forced to invest in some heroes they might have left behind in stars/lvl/skills and especially gear.

SO in fact, nothing different as it is now - in such Kind of games you can NEVER have 100% Balance - that would mean just throw 5 random heroes in a Team and luck will decide who will win?

Yeah you are right too. But meta Stuck a long time now.
    But Buffet all old heroes can be endlich in Like yours. But there are Some heroes that Kinda need a rework. Not just a buff. Some heroes are completly useless. Unless of gear etc. The it whole Kit is just Not viable in the actual game. New heroes got so much different skills than the old ones. Sniper for an Example. He is a cool hero imo. But his skills compared with the New heroes are crap. And there Some heroes they need a little work around, not just Buffing dmg their skills or so. And if youcool will do it , it will be pretty nice. Like in league of legends . Old heroes doesnt fit any more in the actual game. So they rework Some heroes every Few month. Ucool should do the same here. Every game changes over the time.