Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: RF = damnest disgusting heroes ever

Silver Member Contributor Level 4

RF = damnest disgusting heroes ever

I dont know, everyone uses him/her in arena nowadays.
    Me?
    I'm not interested at all with him/her..
    My language for him is MAHO.
    Cannot describe what maho is, but it's disgusting.
    I never hate overpowered hero before, but seeing him/her made me sick. Please lower his skill, a man who can also charm man? Even animal?
    10 second?
    WTF RF!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    I read somewhere in these forums that they purposely gave RF buffs because he needed to survive longer.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Hi littlekid, that's the point of using RF, not overpowered because he is too squishy even at 5 stars. You can build your own RF or avoid use many female heroes. Imo, CA is way more overpower than RF.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    sure happen there is some hero that someone don't like.
    but it's till your own choice to train it or find other hero to counter current meta.
    I have a guild mate play with this style, he don't use RF and still able to stay in arena top 10 all day long.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    DL blue skill can one-shot a 5* rose at full hp...

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by PiripiP View Post
    DL blue skill can one-shot a 5* rose at full hp...
    And people still complains about manip, rf, ca. Those heroes needs time to screw your team but DL only needs 10secs to cast that skill xD

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bocahcilik11@gmail.com View Post
    I dont know, everyone uses him/her in arena nowadays.
    Me?
    I'm not interested at all with him/her..
    My language for him is MAHO.
    Cannot describe what maho is, but it's disgusting.
    I never hate overpowered hero before, but seeing him/her made me sick. Please lower his skill, a man who can also charm man? Even animal?
    10 second?
    WTF RF!
    What about turtle?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Urtock View Post
    What about turtle?
    We are in final of GT for server 1---> 5 top lane 366/366 all the 50 first figth of this lane was TF/RF/SH team, and after it's some people on this forum who are telling that everything is ok, and that the game is perfectly balanced....
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Uncle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ErshaEza View Post
    Hi littlekid, that's the point of using RF, not overpowered because he is too squishy even at 5 stars. You can build your own RF or avoid use many female heroes. Imo, CA is way more overpower than RF.
    Yes buddy, but CA is a magic stone hero and not many ppl have him. But RF is in every team in top 50, except mine, i still have him 4 stars and O+1.
    I personally hate RF, but have to raise him....
    and if in enemy team, there is not Imperial Executioner, NINJA will do his job and counter Mani,Rf...and rest fo them
    https://www.coinbase.com/join/5a041d18c0a05e011c86a2d4 - you get 10$ bonus
    https://www.binance.com/?ref=13987010 - free registration in world's largest altcoins site

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    and what was the reason to whine abt him? I prefer 1 RF (that is very easy counterable) than the full lesbian team that was dominating arenas for MONTHS!

Quote Originally Posted by Alendris View Post
    We are in final of GT for server 1---> 5 top lane 366/366 all the 50 first figth of this lane was TF/RF/SH team, and after it's some people on this forum who are telling that everything is ok, and that the game is perfectly balanced....
    Its ppl mate. Ppl are idiots.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Prove or it īdidnīt happen.

TF/RF/SH is not the cleverest combination - especially as SH is useful for much better Teams for GT

50 fights, doesnīt mean 50 Teams have that combination....Maximum itīs 100 Teams (if both side have same Teams) - but more likely it are less teams, with consecutive wins from either sides.
    And still very unlikely ALL of them have that specific combination - and even if so - very unlikely to impossible those were always the winning Teams.

And if there wasnīt RF - it would have been TF,CMDR,IE,DV,Mani or something...

If GT would been there longer ago - it would been just any other Team that was current meta at that time.

So what?

I bet with all of you - in 1 month, in 6 month, in 1 year - at all times there will be whining threads about whatever hero that People pretend he is overpowered at that time

Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post

TF/RF/SH is not the cleverest combination - especially as SH is useful for much better Teams for GT

50 fights, doesnīt mean 50 Teams have that combination....Maximum itīs 100 Teams (if both side have same Teams) - but more likely it are less teams, with consecutive wins from either sides.
    And still very unlikely ALL of them have that specific combination - and even if so - very unlikely to impossible those were always the winning Teams.

If GT would been there longer ago - it would been just any other Team that was current meta at that time.

So what?

I bet with all of you - in 1 month, in 6 month, in 1 year - at all times there will be whining threads about whatever hero that People pretend he is overpowered at that time
    Henry dude, do you think rose is such a cancer? I mean, he didnt change the meta, he joined it. Manip is the go to back liner, turtle is the tank... What did change?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post

So what?

It's clever combinaison for gt, not for other arena, because healers in GT get crazy importance, In arena you begin every fight empty energy or will little bonus in according to the hero, in Ga it's the same, but in Gt, if you win first fight for exemple because your team is 5 vs 2, so healer team begin to be amazing, it's sort of gamble but it's fact...

As equivalent level sometimes, we have healing team who kill 20 teams in raw, it give crazy advantage...

And tha't why this base of team is really interresting. An other time i don't complain about heroes, every one has weakness fortunalty, but i'm complaining about diversity...
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    It's clever combinaison for gt, not for other arena, because healers in GT get crazy importance, In arena you begin every fight empty energy or will little bonus in according to the hero, in Ga it's the same, but in Gt, if you win first fight for exemple because your team is 5 vs 2, so healer team begin to be amazing, it's sort of gamble but it's fact...

As equivalent level sometimes, we have healing team who kill 20 teams in raw, it give crazy advantage...

And tha't why this base of team is really interresting. An other time i don't complain about heroes, every one has weakness fortunalty, but i'm complaining about diversity...

You are telling me?

I know healers are important.

But for that reason not in top strong Teams!

You do healer Teams combined with Ninja, or SH with Cleric/Ninja, or DM or other strong heroes....and even by purpose mix an o1/o or even p4 in it so it comes later in fighting order.

Doing a TF/SH/RF Team...where I suppose all at least red, is a waste of SH....

First 10-50 or more fights (depending on Overall strength of guilds) you wonīt see any high kill streaks - itīs max 1-3, going ping pong, until it comes down to weaker Teams.
    There healing Teams can do wonders....