Thread: Cancer Heroes

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

Cancer Heroes

I wanna know which hero is a cancer to you, the one needs to be rework or remove from the game and before you start saying this is just another bitching thread about OP heroes and the answer is no, if I want to bitch about something, I'd do it in In Game Issues section. So, these are my input; the ones I think needs to be removed/rework cause they destroys the fun of gaming.

Queen of Curse:

This bitch. I hate sending her into a battle. I hate fighting against one in a battle. This bitch is master of RnGesus. She either can save you or screw you with a flaming dildo. Her uti is unreliable and gives an instant ulti to whoever she targets if she can't kill them but her swap skill makes you wanna bang your head to the wall.

Turtle Fighter:

Well I don't see him as OP as people claim him to be since he can't kill jackshit but consider the fact that he can blinds, stuns and taunt his target to focus to him only on auto mode, well this old ugly wrinkled Johnson guy has more utilities than DIY kit box. Not to mention he makes non full screen ulti heroes unviable.

Desert Lycan:

This faggot. I hate him. If I am to be put in a room with Osama, Hitler, and this faggot and have a pistol with 2 bullets, I'd shoot him twice. Let's not talk about his ulti which is fucked up beyond sky, I wanna talk about his 3rd skill. He cast this skill in the 1st 10 secs of a battle. To those don't know what's his 3rd skill, it's a skill that target low HP heroes and it fucking hurts if he lands a crit hit i.e. all the goddamn time! This guy can solo kill all your enemies with ease. He's not that slow to get full energy and when he does, it's almost a sure kill and gain half HP back with energy. I had fights where he solo killed everyone and dealt like 200k damage.

Well those are mine. Post yours

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 baalercyti's Avatar
    Manipulator, so freakin annoying that the only real counter is herself
    There once was a hero named deathgore,
    People thought that he sucked but they weren't sure,
    So they got him to red 1
    Still he was worse then everyone
    And they got so mad that they swore.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    People complaining about stuff, instead simple adapting and dealing with it

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    I'm suree everyone hate those 3 you mentioned and add there Mani, RF, CA and maybe some will add Griffin and that's all...Only one I truly hate is QoC I hate people using her in arena, she's simply too unpredictable and there is no true counter to her, all others anyone can mention can be countered by something but her unpredictability makes her hard to counter...there is not a sure win against her, whatever you do and she's just not meant for arena because of her unpredictability but some just persist in using her and love to annoy rest of us eventhough they'll probably lose anyway lol another thing I hate about her is her behavior with NA in team for crusade...she REALLY hates NA! The very second he teleports she will swap his target with a front line hero and make him die fast! I hate that she does that, so damn annoying! I tested this numerous times and it's always the same...put NA in team she will do the swap, take NA out of team she either won't do the swap or she will just swap positions for 2 in front line, she will never move back line to front if there is no NA in her team...so yeah, she's the only one I truly hate and only because of this...in other aspects she's fine, I like her for raids, that's her true place

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 baalercyti's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    People complaining about stuff, instead simple adapting and dealing with it
    Somehow I feel as though I can guarentee you are 30 levels below the cap on your server, you clearly know nothing. "Oh wow, deal with it." Well, no duh that's what you try to do, but it's not like there are super easy ways to deal with every hero on the enemies team! Surely if you were skilled at HC you would know this by now son
    There once was a hero named deathgore,
    People thought that he sucked but they weren't sure,
    So they got him to red 1
    Still he was worse then everyone
    And they got so mad that they swore.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    I wouldn't call this hero a "cancer" I'm sorry I just despise that word for personal reasons, but SH is really beginning to piss me off. He is probably the top off tank in the game right now because he keeps everyone alive and holds the crown for the top MR in the game, IE doesn't stand a chance. His aoa heal unlike Chaplin is constant, and at R1 he restores well over 10,000 hp because of that bs lucky jade. When you see RF, TF, CA, Grif, Chemist, DL, HN, DM, IE anyone who are used 90-100% of time any server in Arena you will walk into this nightmare of Curse in SH, he's annoying!

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    common guys manipulator is the most annoying hero of all game i agree she got so many useful things like helping to clear campaign easier and faster, but common in a fucking arena team it's just a matter of which mani ulti first, i mean if the opposing team's mani ultied first it's 100% loss for you.

some other heroes i really hate are commander and turtle, those fucks can take so much damage and stay alive for at least 30 sec when they're 3,4,5 vs 1, i mean great life steal great dodge and they both keep rolling back and forward just a pure waste of time for time to run out in arena.

my last would definitely be the one and only (Rose Shitter) neglecting the fact that he charges extremely fast and does huge amount of damage with life steal, this idiot stuns females for 5+ sec (fucking insane) making the game divided into two teams if you see a rose you go full men if you dont you go with the usual full females (turtle, commander, DM\HN, IE and Mani) i mean seriously this made arena abit boring.

sorry for the bitching but i hate those 4 ^.^

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Uncle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by baalercyti View Post
    Manipulator, so freakin annoying that the only real counter is herself
    Try hit Manipulator with Red+1 Ninja..... No more Mani....2 hit and she is dead.
    https://www.coinbase.com/join/5a041d18c0a05e011c86a2d4 - you get 10$ bonus
    https://www.binance.com/?ref=13987010 - free registration in world's largest altcoins site

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Uncle's Avatar
    For a long time i hated Fallen Dominion, i even refuse to upgrade him and left him 3 star only. But since couple of weeks i am promoting him only for Tournament. And now i hate ROSE FENCER....
    https://www.coinbase.com/join/5a041d18c0a05e011c86a2d4 - you get 10$ bonus
    https://www.binance.com/?ref=13987010 - free registration in world's largest altcoins site

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Chemist and CA.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by baalercyti View Post
    Somehow I feel as though I can guarentee you are 30 levels below the cap on your server, you clearly know nothing. "Oh wow, deal with it." Well, no duh that's what you try to do, but it's not like there are super easy ways to deal with every hero on the enemies team! Surely if you were skilled at HC you would know this by now son
    hahahha, that gave my a big laugh to start the morning. thanks!

Iīm lvl100 in a few days. In Top10 Grand Power ranking, Top15 Team ranking.

Regulary get rank1 reward (and that more as often against that heroes, and also often without using them) and be in GA Top10.

And no, Iīm not a high VIP - only 10 and that not for a Long time.

But yes, I donīt know better it seems - I have no clue how to counter different Setups.
    Thatīs why I am whining and complaining about different heroes....

Oh wait.....itīs other way round

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I hate all these stupid, dumb,isis loving, goat shagging healer teams. Ck,rf,sh,tf,dk. And same if you add lycan or mani into the mix. These time out bitches are such a Pain in my ass Tbh. Think ucool should change it so that the victor should be the one who deals the most damage. Not who can survive the longest.
    And it has been tested and not a 100% foolproof teams has been found to counter those healers 100%

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I hate turtle and manipulator so much they wont do dmg but the other 3 on the team will kill my entire team.