Thread: New Hero suggestion: Ameoba

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

New Hero suggestion: Ameoba

I feel like there should be a great new hero released.. but by difficult means so that not EVERYONE can simply get him

I haven't thought of what his ultimate skills etc would be or anything but my main idea would be that...as you advance him from green - blue- purple - gold- red you can equip whatever armor you want to him as long as it is in that color scheme. Also, you could set his place in the lineup (front line, middle or back) as freely as you want to best suit your upbringing of Amoeba

For example:

I turn Amoeba purple and I want this hero to be ARMOR based for a front line tank..in purple I could equip him with 6 Dragon Armor items if I wish

I think this would add a cool element to the game because everyone would have a different make. Some would have all strength, some would be defense, some have all magic power, some have physical, HP gain, life steal, etc.

Please let me know your thoughts guys!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 baalercyti's Avatar
    Sounds cool, I like it. Only issue is that his skills would all have to be based towards either magic dmg, physical dmg, and/or cc. This means that, depending on his skills, people will quickly figure out the best combo for him and soon the top arena players will have him with the best gear, while newer players would have equipped dumb gear to him. So, some people would have a useless hero, some would have an OP one.
    There once was a hero named deathgore,
    People thought that he sucked but they weren't sure,
    So they got him to red 1
    Still he was worse then everyone
    And they got so mad that they swore.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by baalercyti View Post
    Sounds cool, I like it. Only issue is that his skills would all have to be based towards either magic dmg, physical dmg, and/or cc. This means that, depending on his skills, people will quickly figure out the best combo for him and soon the top arena players will have him with the best gear, while newer players would have equipped dumb gear to him. So, some people would have a useless hero, some would have an OP one.
    True. Also p0 and p4 are both purple tiers, but OP's suggestion would allow for p0 level to have p4 gears... Way too good. Would make the hero way too strong for late game players, and a very average hero for early gamers. Unless there was a reset gear button so you could remake it later.

But regardless, nice idea, but would break the game.