Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You guys don't understand rewards for difficulty.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

You guys don't understand rewards for difficulty.

The idiots that upgraded this game do not understand that by increasing the level from 90 to 100 and adding red new loot, they need to do a better job of increasing the drop rate. In a hard difficulty Crusade I hate getting junk I get doing normal difficulty. Loot drops should reflect the difficulty increase.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    In their minds, they do. You get 2x inho berries in hard crusade instead of 1 lol

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    for lv 100 crusade should be dropping rough hewn axes dragon relics etc.Certainly not inho berries and other shit
    lel crap loot in hard crusade lel

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by samitas View Post
    for lv 100 crusade should be dropping rough hewn axes dragon relics etc.Certainly not inho berries and other shit
    agree.. hawk

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Jinsuna's Avatar
    You don't understand rewards for difficulty!

First of all you get double reward for doing in on hard mode. Secondly you have the chance to get heroes and even red gear for free. (chances are low, but they are there)

If Ucool did what all of you guys suggest (giving out high end gear for free like in every area of the game) ... everyone would soon be full r1 with 50-60 heroes leaving you with nothing to do and crying for more new content and upgrade lvl ... which again would make you cry for the new gear being dropped at crusade and shit ... stop that more more more ... faster faster faster circle

Upgrading purple heroes was already sped up when ucool released silver chests and o+2 gear is dropped in grand challenge ... thus red is the only gear you really need to farm
    [] Jin - lvl 105
    AccountID: 26164321

Arch Enemy - Server 45
    International Guild - English required
    LVL 104+ active 1.2m+ AHP players welcome

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 baalercyti's Avatar
    +1, rewards suck
    There once was a hero named deathgore,
    People thought that he sucked but they weren't sure,
    So they got him to red 1
    Still he was worse then everyone
    And they got so mad that they swore.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    I agreeeee 100% with you.

atleast at 15th chest give either of ice staff/demon edge/coreg glave as common drop. And maybe hewn axe and other purple item as uncommon drop, orange gear as rare drop, red gear as super rare drop..

not imho berry and some of blue and green item.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinsuna View Post

First of all you get double reward for doing in on hard mode. Secondly you have the chance to get heroes and even red gear for free. (chances are low, but they are there)

If Ucool did what all of you guys suggest (giving out high end gear for free like in every area of the game) ... everyone would soon be full r1 with 50-60 heroes leaving you with nothing to do and crying for more new content and upgrade lvl ... which again would make you cry for the new gear being dropped at crusade and shit ... stop that more more more ... faster faster faster circle

Upgrading purple heroes was already sped up when ucool released silver chests and o+2 gear is dropped in grand challenge ... thus red is the only gear you really need to farm
    we are not crazy or stupid enough to ask red gear to drop everytime finished crusade bro... dont over-dramatize something.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsuna View Post

This guys dont understand jackshit. S dont bother writing walls of texts. Ucool are not that dumb. That is also for the enlightened ones that keeps asking raid in crusade and caves lol wtf

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    I think crusade rewards made sense when they started it, and hc rewards (double crusade rewards) was an easy upgrade. But like many ppl discussed, it doesn't scale well as level caps increase. Ucool mentioned they are looking into reworking loot drops for crusade at lvl 90+, so that is definitely a step in the right direction. I think it would be best to have loot scale based off your tl for all levels (even fragments for items at the current team level instead of grey/green items would be awesome), but I guess I'll reserve judgement until ucool fixes the loot table and people provide feedback on these forumsh.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I hope ucool will fix the loot table. some guy got divine armor + metal blade on the same 35 tier fight on GC. also 2x frozen stone @hard crusade. some of us didn't get any red item in hard crusade and only orange @35 tier GC...

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Huh? Red drops on GC? You sure it wasn't posted on April fools? Lol

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 baalercyti's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalcrewftp@yahoo.com View Post
    I hope ucool will fix the loot table. some guy got divine armor + metal blade on the same 35 tier fight on GC. also 2x frozen stone @hard crusade. some of us didn't get any red item in hard crusade and only orange @35 tier GC...
    Yeah I gotta agree with PIrIpIP here, I've never heard of red gear in GC, you may be trippin my friend
    There once was a hero named deathgore,
    People thought that he sucked but they weren't sure,
    So they got him to red 1
    Still he was worse then everyone
    And they got so mad that they swore.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	31.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	84.3 KB 
ID:	10261

nice trip, huh?