Thread: Crusade Reviving?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 baalercyti's Avatar

Crusade Reviving?

Often times in crusade, I will get unlucky and my deathmage and/or chaplain will die at the last second before i kill the last hero, and I don't have time to surrender. This gets extremely annoying when this happens mid crusade, around stage 10ish, because my deathmage and chaplain could just heal up the next stage, and my problem would be gone. So, I recommend a new feature. Hero revival in crusade. You could revive a hero once in crusade for non-vip for like 75 diamonds, and vip1 can revive 2 heroes, vip5 3 heroes, vip10 4 heroes, and vip15 5 heroes. This will be a way for this annoying thing not to happen, and for you ucool fellas to possibly gain some vips...(winka winka)
    There once was a hero named deathgore,
    People thought that he sucked but they weren't sure,
    So they got him to red 1
    Still he was worse then everyone
    And they got so mad that they swore.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Or maybe you should be focusing on using more heroes in crusade. I always go with 3 teams. In completing 15 stages my 5-6 heroes die but doesn't matter, I complete the crusade quite easily on auto mode after stage 9. If you really require death mage or chaplin to survive get one hired from guild merc.

One single team setup is never gonna be okey to counter many types of team setup. You should be using your resources wisely. The stage or team which is killing your death mage and chaplin you should use other team to clear that stage. I reccomend using full raged pheonix and mystic in that stage. Try other teams also if it doesn't work.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Charge up your DM at 1st stage and hire one from your guild camp and proceed with that one. If something goes wrong like your hired DM dies, use your own. At least that'd deny the possibilities of not clearing your crusade.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 cynizm's Avatar
    well i do whole crusade on auto-fight with this team: Gryffin/RF/DM/DA/Chap

needs to retreat 1-2 times if bad rng but beside that is all on autofight 15 stages.
    server 51, lvl 100, Grand arena highest rank: 1, arena highest rank: 1
    Did i help you? hitting rep button takes 2.3 seconds
    Playing since: 25.12.2014

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Jinsuna's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by baalercyti View Post
    Often times in crusade, I will get unlucky and my deathmage and/or chaplain will die at the last second before i kill the last hero, and I don't have time to surrender. This gets extremely annoying when this happens mid crusade, around stage 10ish, because my deathmage and chaplain could just heal up the next stage, and my problem would be gone. So, I recommend a new feature. Hero revival in crusade. You could revive a hero once in crusade for non-vip for like 75 diamonds, and vip1 can revive 2 heroes, vip5 3 heroes, vip10 4 heroes, and vip15 5 heroes. This will be a way for this annoying thing not to happen, and for you ucool fellas to possibly gain some vips...(winka winka)
    So you wanna cancel the only thing that is really different about crusade (vs other modes) ? ... You are meant to use your full range of heroes .... btw. Light Bringer is a nice addon to your dm, chap combo^^ ... he makes your chap ult alot more often and prolly your team survives longer ;-)
    [] Jin - lvl 105
    AccountID: 26164321

Arch Enemy - Server 45
    International Guild - English required
    LVL 104+ active 1.2m+ AHP players welcome

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cynizm View Post
    well i do whole crusade on auto-fight with this team: Gryffin/RF/DM/DA/Chap

needs to retreat 1-2 times if bad rng but beside that is all on autofight 15 stages.
    I don t even need a healer : cmdr-rf-na-dm-ie .just try don t damage to much ie and is finished in ~ 10 minutes
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator

Our urgent essay writing service comes with a bonus system for clients to promote loyalty. Once you place an order consecutively, you receive a 5% bonus on the price you pay. The bonus is placed in a client’s account. It is meant to be used as partial payment for a future help that a client might order.