Thread: Money Back!

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Money Back!

I swear to god I am fed up. Ucool, do me a favor and check my account. My account ID is 10440769.

You will see that I have spent nearly $3,000 on this game. In fact, I would appreciate it if you would respond to this post and tell me how much I have spent! But the point is, you guys create a pop-up promising max stats on Troll Princess for a $99.99 purchase and my Troll Princess' skills are all still 2. I create a ticket. I reopen the game, another pop-up $4.99. I figure okay this is the one I was told about. Purchased. Opened and accepted from mailbox. Look at hero. Skill lvl 2. HAHA you have to be kidding me. I asked in the ticket if I reopened the game if I was going to see a pop-up saying $49.99 and it's yours! I reopened and it didn't happen. It said $9.99 not $50! Lol you guys are pissing me off beyond belief! I have made TONS of purchases that I haven't received or had errors on, didn't receive enough VIP points or gems, whatever it may be but they have all been small things so I let it go. This time it was big. Then it happened again so you guys got another $5 that wasn't really going to benefit me enough to justify $4.99. I was going to buy the Season card for $8.99 but I no longer have enough to cover it for another 6 days so I will go without those gems for 4 days because you made me waste $4.99!

I want a refund, I want this fixed, and I want to make it clear that I am done spending money with your damn company except for cards for daily gems. That's it. I normally spend a MINIMUM of $50 a week. Now you guys can have 99 cents!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    if you can please answer a few questions about this package. when you bought it, i'm assuming you didn't get her from magic shop when she came out right? because you said that when you bought the package, the skills were at 2. so what did she appear as when you bought her? white lv1 1 star? or white lv1 3 stars or? we don't see any info on what we're buying. the pop up picture you mentioned has nothing to do with the window for 99.99. so can you help clear it out for us?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Not that hard to skill her up... cmon.. 99 bucks

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    All sales are final.
    Level 103 - Server 58 Corvus. INC BBN - Officer of Intensity (INC)
    1,050,000 Total Power
    13 Red+2 heroes, 16 Red+1, 8 red.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    over $3,000 on this game omg here i will give you my back account routing number so you can send some of that my way. lmao

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    I am sorry that I don't have the access to check player transactions. The Troll Princess package indeed gives level 1 hero as always. It was a mistake made by our artist. We didn't advertise it else where or highlight the level 100 thing.
    The pop-ups will always pop if it isn't marked purchased.
    If you have purchase that you haven't receive. You could send in-game ticket or ask help here.
    And please tell us which order you didn't get enough VIP points. And please notice that only basic gems give VIP points and it's listed in the in-game confirmation box.
    And according to our refunding policy, all transactions are final and cannot be refunded. If you think the the order you bought was not what we advertised, you could "Report a Problem" in iTunes and ask help from App Store. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I have already been through this in game back and forth with support except they wouldn't admit a mistake. They have been relentless in sticking to their story that posting the 4 skills at max lvls does not "imply" anything and I say bullshit to that cuz to me it implied it would max out the damn heroes skills! Anyway, ucool is full of shit and I vowed not to spend another dollar except for daily gems I will pay $1 a week, $3 a month, $9 every 90 Days, and I think its what $30 for a year? They can have that instead of $100-200 a week. Google play gave me a refund for my money spent on the troll princess promo... And I don't know what purchases I didn't get what I should have, I know there are about 4-5 of them but they were small and I can't be bothered to sort through the HUNDREDS of purchases to try and remember which it could be. So here's to you Ucool! Thanks for nothing!