Thread: hero package

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 azizstorm's Avatar

Thumbs up hero package

betty,
    is Ucool fucking kidding me or they just put TP in heroes package????
    why then did i fucking spend a lot of gems to get her 5* from the magic stone chest???
    this is not fucking fair for those VIP who fucking pay you guys and your destroying the game
    if it was after one month from TP being in stone chest then ill be ok with that but right after you guys fucking put her on stone chest you put her on package this is fucked up

fuck regards to ucool

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I would normally say you had to expect her sooner or later but they did the same thing with devestator... But I'm with you in this case because they screwed me over with the pop-up that promised maxed stats at $99. Which I paid and her skills are all still 2. Then I closed and re-opened it, and it said $4.99 so I did that. NOTHING. I opened a ticket after the first purchase, I asked them if I reopened it if it was going to promise me it for $50, I did and it popped up and showed it again for $9.99! LOL I have spent over $2000 on this game, probably closer to $3000 and I get screwed all the time. I must be insane because I keep buying shit they rip me off on!

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 azizstorm's Avatar
    and the thing is Betty won't answer here because she has no answer.
    I am sure if they keep fucking up VIP players life they will eat shit later on when the game is full with free players this is guaranteed.
    I am paying them a lot and they can check what a VIP 15 is paying for Ucool so if they keep fucking up this game I am sure that ill leave it

one more time fuck you Ucool for this fucked up decision

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    We will report your case to our production team. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    We will report your case to our production team. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Betty, wouldn't it make sense if you let players know what the next few heroic packages are so ppl can plan on how to spend their money accordingly? This way players can spend their money with confidence and enable them to be satisfied with their purchases, rather than having them anxious all the time not knowing if they will get screwed (like this gentleman). I don't see a downside to this at all, even from a business perspective. If they know a hero they like will go on sale, they will save up money to make a purchase.