Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Using 3rd party program and cheating gem suspection

Silver Member Contributor Level 4

Using 3rd party program and cheating gem suspection

Dear Ucool,
    Please check carefully this Korean player in the attached photos. Over the past month, he always attack players in server 86 without cooldown waiting. Yesterday he attacked me 5 times as in the attached photo and the timing difference between each 2 attacks is less than 1 minute!!! How can the heroes charge application make this???!!! There are 2 suspection I provide as follows:
    1. This player uses 3rd party program to adjust battle speed and also the mechanism of battle result.
    2. This player does not care about gem consuming, please also check his gem purchase + consumption carefully.
    We hope ucool can bring back the fair game environment to us as quick as possible.
    My ID 13009159
    Server 86

Thank you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	84.2 KB 
ID:	10240   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	83.8 KB 
ID:	10239  

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    A fight result is decided in the second you start the fight.
    You can close game, restart and see the result,you donīt have to watch the fight - and then reset and fight again. easily possible within 1 Minute.

and yes, there are some crazy Players resetting a couple of times in a row to get a rank. especially if ist rank1 at their reward time and double Arena event

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    You can close game, restart and see the result,you donīt have to watch the fight - and then reset and fight again. easily possible within 1 Minute.
    Wow I don't know there's a skip in battle! Thanks Henry!

Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post

and yes, there are some crazy Players resetting a couple of times in a row to get a rank. especially if ist rank1 at their reward time and double Arena event
    Yea u are totally right +1.
    Level 101 on server 125 Name:~SvG~SnkAgn
    Server 201 Name:ΩSnkAgn Level 98
    Currently on server 216 , Level 42 Name:SnkAgn

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    as soon as u chose your team and click attack u can touch the button to go back in your cellphone enter again in arena and u will see the 10min cd and the result of the fight. So u can reset, attack again with only 5-10 secs of difference

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by supernamvn View Post
    Dear Ucool,
    Please check carefully this Korean player in the attached photos. Over the past month, he always attack players in server 86 without cooldown waiting. Yesterday he attacked me 5 times as in the attached photo and the timing difference between each 2 attacks is less than 1 minute!!! How can the heroes charge application make this???!!! There are 2 suspection I provide as follows:
    1. This player uses 3rd party program to adjust battle speed and also the mechanism of battle result.
    2. This player does not care about gem consuming, please also check his gem purchase + consumption carefully.
    We hope ucool can bring back the fair game environment to us as quick as possible.
    My ID 13009159
    Server 86

Thank you
    Please don accuse ppl of cheating without any proof. This is NOT any proof.

Do u understand what is suspection and accusation??? See dictionary before posting!!!
    Again, ucool please check carefully this player! This type of game playing happened for a month already not only double reward days, it happen all day not only in reward time and he refresh nonstop to all other players not only me! Thats why I post here to report a suspicious player. Dont make any incooperative post if u dont know the fact here!

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by supernamvn View Post
    Dear Ucool,
    My ID 13009159
    Server 86

Thank you
    Dear superman,
    People can use gems to refresh the cool down time to battle again. But I will inform our tech group to have a check. Thanks for your report. Enjoy the weekend.

Best Regards,
    Betty

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    When it's award time I never wait cool down time out, do same thing, force close app and than fight again, result of battle is calculated anyway in first second of battle so there is no point watching battle when it's awards time. And also people who have high ranks in arena most of times also have enough gems to reset cool downs and chances so no issue there really. Most likely everything working properly but doesn't hurt to check

Thanks Betty! I dont mind if he really spend 5k gems per day just to keep his grand arena rank all day against all other players. But again please do check carefully and inform us the result if u can.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    This is stupid topic, stupid mind and stupid question.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Loser always had too much complains

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dali's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerazzurri23 View Post
    Please don accuse ppl of cheating without any proof. This is NOT any proof.
    +1

I need to add ten characters, blah, blah, blah

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    So you are being attacked in arena, winning, getting coins for defending and then complaining about being attacked....yeah sucks to be you.

Noob ppl can not count how many lose or win to define winner or loser.
    Too many jobless man playing everyday in this in-game issues.