Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: World chatt bug?

  1. #1
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    7

    World chatt bug?

    Everytime i open world chatt my game crash,please fix it

  2. #2
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio2 View Post
    Everytime i open world chatt my game crash,please fix it
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your account id to check please? Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  3. #3
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your account id to check please? Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    My ID 7023311 not only me my guild mates feel same

  4. #4
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Dear Leader
    Our developer logged in your account but we didn't experience the crash issue. Could you tell us your device model and system to check please? And our developer just cleared your Chat log. Please let us know if it happens again. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  5. #5
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Our developer logged in your account but we didn't experience the crash issue. Could you tell us your device model and system to check please? And our developer just cleared your Chat log. Please let us know if it happens again. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    It's ok now thanks Betty

  6. #6
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    6
    Had the same problem. Got fixed last week. Now it's broken again. Happened a few hours ago. Other players have the problem too and had it last week.

    Player ID: 7126426
    Server: 50
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016-04-04.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	13.2 KB 
ID:	10251  

  7. #7
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 baalercyti's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Brookline, Massachusetts
    Posts
    343
    Rep Power
    17
    Huh this has never happened to me, could be a wifi issue
    There once was a hero named deathgore,
    People thought that he sucked but they weren't sure,
    So they got him to red 1
    Still he was worse then everyone
    And they got so mad that they swore.

  8. #8
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyamat View Post
    Had the same problem. Got fixed last week. Now it's broken again. Happened a few hours ago. Other players have the problem too and had it last week.

    Player ID: 7126426
    Server: 50
    Dear Leader
    Our admin just helped clearing your guild chat. It should be fixed by now. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  9. #9
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    6
    The problem is with the world chat, not the guild chat. Now both chats work but when I scroll down in world chat the problem is still there. With mobile phone (android - with or without wifi active) the game will crash. When using "blue stacks" the app doesn't respond for some seconds (sometimes 10+ seconds) and the app will most likely crash sooner or later.

    I know I'm not the only one with the problem. Other players in guild and world chat report the same issue ... and when it happens to me the world chat is pretty silent.

    Edit:
    Just installed the HD version ... same problem when scrolling down in world chat...

  10. #10
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyamat View Post
    The problem is with the world chat, not the guild chat. Now both chats work but when I scroll down in world chat the problem is still there. With mobile phone (android - with or without wifi active) the game will crash. When using "blue stacks" the app doesn't respond for some seconds (sometimes 10+ seconds) and the app will most likely crash sooner or later.

    I know I'm not the only one with the problem. Other players in guild and world chat report the same issue ... and when it happens to me the world chat is pretty silent.

    Edit:
    Just installed the HD version ... same problem when scrolling down in world chat...
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you attach a screenshot right before or right after it crashes please? Our developer said that it's needed to trace the problem. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  11. #11
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    6
    Will try. But the entries causing the problem are gone. Chat works for now. Will report if it happens again.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •