Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Please add a button to turn off the Sell All

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Please add a button to turn off the Sell All

Hello

Please add a button to this screen to disable the Sell All feature in the soul shop.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	19.3 KB 
ID:	10218

why would u keep ur SS? ... no reason

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Also, you just can close this window and don't sell it..

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Torado View Post
    why would u keep ur SS? ... no reason
    If Heroes Charge follow Soul Hunters, that is the best reason.

Imagine one day ucool release 6* with 250ss, would you come here to complain like 'Ucool, you force me to sell all soul stones and now you ask for 250 ss/hero, WTF ?". It won't work, it's your problem and ucool never care about that (in the past, present and future). You may have 100 gems for your complaint and your problem 'is solved'.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    If Heroes Charge follow Soul Hunters, that is the best reason.

Imagine one day ucool release 6* with 250ss, would you come here to complain like 'Ucool, you force me to sell all soul stones and now you ask for 250 ss/hero, WTF ?". It won't work, it's your problem and ucool never care about that (in the past, present and future). You may have 100 gems for your complaint and your problem 'is solved'.
    This is why.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Lol, I sell my SS, because ucool won't be stupid enough to release 6*.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    If one day they decided to release 6*, they will just force all players to sell their excess ss

Quote Originally Posted by Triple6s View Post
    If one day they decided to release 6*, they will just force all players to sell their excess ss
    I doubt this very much.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Hopefully they won't!!!

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple6s View Post
    Like they forced everyone to use their grand arena points before introducing O+ gear into it? Somehow I doubt it.

Not that I think 6s will come anytime soon, but better be prepared than sorry.
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon8

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by [BG]Archon View Post
    Like they forced everyone to use their grand arena points before introducing O+ gear into it? Somehow I doubt it.

Not that I think 6s will come anytime soon, but better be prepared than sorry.
    I'm just saying cause some games like HC itself is running on servers so all your account info like items are stored in their server. Not on client data. They can just force sell all the ss but yeah if they decided to release 6*, those players that accidentally sold their ss before will just complaints and keep doing so till uCool force sell all the other players ss so everyone are on the same page. I wasn't around when SQ was OP but from what I read those VIP11 rule the arena using her then after 6 months they nerfed her so badly almost become useless because of people keep complaint about her so damn OP

If @[BG]Archon does not sell his ss, you should never sell your ss
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

i think 6* wont help nothing in game.... gona be another SS chasing and at the end nevertheless everybody will have 6* ... so at the period of chasing there will be some better and not better players...for awhile.
    After collecting all heroes to 6* gonna be the same like it is now.... like a short event..nothing new... just to entertain players for a short period of time..... and IF, ti is not gonna be soon...

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    If @[BG]Archon does not sell his ss, you should never sell your ss
    Even if 6s never shows it's actually fun collecting rare SS with no reason at all, this way I'm happy to see 60ss of any hero drop in crusade

P.S: Game data doesn't show any sign of 6s in the near future, if I wasn't clear
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon8

Quote Originally Posted by [BG]Archon View Post
    Even if 6s never shows it's actually fun collecting rare SS with no reason at all, this way I'm happy to see 60ss of any hero drop in crusade

P.S: Game data doesn't show any sign of 6s in the near future, if I wasn't clear
    6* somehow solve the needs of 'new features' from players. By time we have reached to some limits: new level cap, new promotion/gears, new legendary quests, etc.; ucool could extend the limit by repeating new level cap, new promotion/gears but I think 6* (and new skill if they could invent) is a better option because star system has not been changed since August 2014.

At this moment I (and many players) would have no problem with 6* (200-250ss), I have 180k Crusade coins (25k coins/hero = 7), 85k Arena coins, 130k Guild coins. Even people sell all soul stones, I believe they don't suffer much from that.