Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Please add a button to turn off the Sell All

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    In regards of GT, except some long time heavy spenders having all(or pretty much all) heroes at least o2,noone in my guild has any big savings of any coins. All needed to gear up as many heroes as possible.

A lot, including me, also skipped farming from Elite, except the real must haves like IE. All stamina goes to gear farming chap17/18

So 6* would be a big time hit in face.

Level cap increase (and new gear tiers) is different thing...

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    In regards of GT, except some long time heavy spenders having all(or pretty much all) heroes at least o2,noone in my guild has any big savings of any coins. All needed to gear up as many heroes as possible.

A lot, including me, also skipped farming from Elite, except the real must haves like IE. All stamina goes to gear farming chap17/18

So 6* would be a big time hit in face.

Level cap increase (and new gear tiers) is different thing...
    So would you agree that adding a button to disable sell all to avoid it would be a good feature?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    I don't think it matters whether we think having a 'disable sell all button' a good feature or not. Even if 100% of the player base believed it is, it would not be a priority at all for ucool since they would think "why spend resources to create a button that has no use in the game, other than for the peace of mind of paranoid players."

personally, i don't think ucool will be adding a 6th/7th/8th/nth star. That would indicate that ucool wants players to invest resources into evolving existing characters. But as we have seen from ucool's posts and behavior, they want players to focus on new heroes. They aren't looking into balancing the old heroes (aside from giving them legendaries) and state that newer will be developed to counter meta heroes.

I think that ucool will only consider more stars for heroes when they start running out of ideas for heroes. Like if they recycle a hero into magic stone shop....

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Chosun One View Post
    I think that ucool will only consider more stars for heroes when they start running out of ideas for heroes. Like if they recycle a hero into magic stone shop....
    already running out of ideas for heroes. now one in 2 heroes released each month is placed in GT shop, i.e forget him/her, the other is useless, just waste gears upgrade him/her. (sometimes both are useless)
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

It would just be nice to see one suggestion from the suggestion forum be added to the game. So many great ideas go to waste here.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizocarp View Post
    So would you agree that adding a button to disable sell all to avoid it would be a good feature?
    I would not care. I sell all soulstones, the thing I'm saying is I don't believe in 6*,and if it will be released it might be a reason for me to quit. Along with a lot others.

Still, I don't believe this will happen... More likely same stuff (and that's fine with me) :
    Lvl cap increased, new campaigns, new gear tiers

Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    I would not care. I sell all soulstones, the thing I'm saying is I don't believe in 6*,and if it will be released it might be a reason for me to quit. Along with a lot others.

Still, I don't believe this will happen... More likely same stuff (and that's fine with me) :
    Lvl cap increased, new campaigns, new gear tiers
    It is going to happen someday. There is no reason they couldn't add a six star.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 baalercyti's Avatar
    Look, ucool will add stuff whether you like it or not, an ever-evolving game is the best way to keep players interested and makes it more likely to spend money if they see lots of potential in the game. So, although ucool says lvl 100 is the "max" level, and that will forever be the cap, of course that isnt true, people would get bored and quit. That's why ucool made orange gear only go to +2 instead of the expected +6 or +8. So, 6 star heroes will come someday, thats inevitable. To make the playing field even, ucool will most likely make everyone sell all their soulstones of 5 star heroes, which people may not like but its the only fair thing to do. Something ucool will most likely do at this time is realease a new soulshop hero so people wont be completely devastated. The game will change, for better or worse, and the players, as well as ucool have to adapt to it. Admit it-for those of us who were on top of the top of the world at lvl 90, having a simple process of just getting heroes to max level for kicks, and then BAM, lvl 100 came out, it sucked. However, now the game is better than ever, I like the new level cap, and if 6* capability is realeased, it will suck at first but be awesome in the long run.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    1- In Soul Hunters, they released 6* and 7* promotion before introducing soul shop.
    2- They returned all soul stones sold by players when 6* and 7* are introduced.
    3- Now they are releasing Martial Merchant Shop (or something similar) to exchange extra soul stones (of the the 7* heroes).

It is pretty stupid IMO to introduce a 6* promotion after introducing soul shop.

6* doesn't make any sense.

Yes, we can never be sure and yes, it would be the easiest way with less work for ucool.

But, keeping lvl100 as cap and don't add new levels, new campaign stages, new gear, new difficulties for trials/rifts/portals would end in people complaining for new content.
    Quite some people already lvl100 with max xp, do you think they will like it getting guild coins and nothing more?
    And to have to farm let's say 200 stones for 80something heroes?

Just making 6* and keeping everything else same is not really new content

Making higher lvl cap and new campaign /difficulties etc AND make 6* is too much, unless there would be another way to get soulstones.

So still hardly doubt 6* will happen.
    Sooner or later lvl cap will be increased to 105/110.we get campaign 19(maybe 20) and trial/portal/rift difficulty 9(maybe 10).and red 2 or whatever...

Everything else would be too stupid.. Even for ucool

Quote Originally Posted by baalercyti View Post
    Look, ucool will add stuff whether you like it or not, an ever-evolving game is the best way to keep players interested and makes it more likely to spend money if they see lots of potential in the game. So, although ucool says lvl 100 is the "max" level, and that will forever be the cap, of course that isnt true, people would get bored and quit. That's why ucool made orange gear only go to +2 instead of the expected +6 or +8. So, 6 star heroes will come someday, thats inevitable. To make the playing field even, ucool will most likely make everyone sell all their soulstones of 5 star heroes, which people may not like but its the only fair thing to do. Something ucool will most likely do at this time is realease a new soulshop hero so people wont be completely devastated. The game will change, for better or worse, and the players, as well as ucool have to adapt to it. Admit it-for those of us who were on top of the top of the world at lvl 90, having a simple process of just getting heroes to max level for kicks, and then BAM, lvl 100 came out, it sucked. However, now the game is better than ever, I like the new level cap, and if 6* capability is realeased, it will suck at first but be awesome in the long run.
    They will never make you sell those stones. They want strong players so that weak ones have to spend money to keep up.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    They will never make you sell those stones. They want strong players so that weak ones have to spend money to keep up.
    Well, the reason why the weak ones are weak is because they won't spend money in this game

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 baalercyti's Avatar
    Not true. Strong players are the ones who will be able to get these stones back the quickest, being the best in arena and grand arena, as well as getting the most damage in guild raids. I was sitting on the 90 cap for what felt like forever, so I had many many many soul coins, easy 5* sm and cat fencer, and easy gear farming. It would hurt me more than strong players/vips because I won't be able to get my stuff back more easily. So it actually hurts weak players more to do this, and ucool being the sneaky people they are.....dont rule out the possibility of them doing this
    There once was a hero named deathgore,
    People thought that he sucked but they weren't sure,
    So they got him to red 1
    Still he was worse then everyone
    And they got so mad that they swore.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 bangastc's Avatar
    I remember reading one of the reply from Ember regarding 6 *, the answer is "not yet". If you define this words in wiktionary
    English
    Adverb

not yet ‎(not comparable)

Used to describe that something is expected to happen but has not for the moment.

I certainly can't link this with "not going to happen"

I had been selling all my FD etc ss i got from crudase until i read this, then i got 60 SH ss , then i thought i stop selling, i dont need those soul coins now and have enough anyway, and i dont want to feel regret later

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Ranger View Post
    Lol, I sell my SS, because ucool won't be stupid enough to release 6*.
    are

you

shhuureeee?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Captura de pantalla 2014-07-18 a la(s) 01.02.08.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	13.9 KB 
ID:	10279