Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Devastator! Worth it to invest or not ?!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Alendris View Post
    I will tell you the truth i use this team as 3rd team in ga, it's pretty 90/95% winrate.
    One exception, if you meet tf team with this team, you will get 10% winrate...
    That's why it's used as 3rd team

The synergy is interesting because all heroes give something to eachother, and it's pretty hard to counter without tf.
    Its still a couple of the most overpowered heroes in that line up you are using so that they are winning you games I don't doubt. What I would be interested in is how many fights devestator actually survive and for how long (against full R1 teams). Would the gear investment in him actually be that much more beneficial than gearing a real tank or other hero since I see alot of people saying he is shit.

Could you try fix some stats against full R1 setups aswell? If TF is such a counter just exclude him, but what happens against teams with IE, DM, Mani, RF, FD, CMDR or other common heroes at R1. Not that interesting to check numbers when the heroes aint equally geared.

Otherwise keep up the good work!

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sommarmusen View Post
    Its still a couple of the most overpowered heroes in that line up you are using so that they are winning you games I don't doubt. What I would be interested in is how many fights devestator actually survive and for how long (against full R1 teams). Would the gear investment in him actually be that much more beneficial than gearing a real tank or other hero since I see alot of people saying he is shit.

Could you try fix some stats against full R1 setups aswell? If TF is such a counter just exclude him, but what happens against teams with IE, DM, Mani, RF, FD, CMDR or other common heroes at R1. Not that interesting to check numbers when the heroes aint equally geared.

Otherwise keep up the good work!
    Will prepare you that today or tomorrow and will show you, effectivly will remove TF team...

And don't forget that i tell till the beginning, if you want a tank like wall, don't use Deva, but if you want tank who adds you damage and agressivity, in that case he is really interresting
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

This team works for me pretty dang well!
    Running a 6 defense streak in GA with that team in 2 spot.
    I actually really like devastator at 5* r1 and he's different enough that people don't make specific strats to fight him since they don't see him.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Don () View Post

I actually really like devastator at 5* r1 and he's different enough that people don't make specific strats to fight him since they don't see him.
    This is to all the haters... DEV is the TRUE doc of thuganomics!

U CANT SEE ME!!!

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar

Really intereeting, even more because you made deva works against tf team.

I play with deva from the begining but didn't finf one good comp with him versus tf.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8

I think what's more interesting is the fact that Dev is dealing over 100,000 dmg without buff support hero and competing with HN and DM with output. That's impressive, I'm convinced that Dev DPS doesn't need a buff at all, I still think his shield and durability can be tweaked. But very impressive.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Alendris my man! Anything changed while you gave Devastator 5th star? I am scared to give him red+1 , so i would love to hear your final answer before i do that

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Anyone could test him as a second tank? Like dwarf as a main tank and dev is just behind him